PDA

View Full Version : Breast forms at the airport check in?

Cassandra*
05-25-2016, 04:43 PM
Has any one traveled with breast forms in an overnight bag and had to pass the bag through the x- ray machine? What was the outcome? I'm going to Florida for a business trip and was thinking of throwing together a few girly items for the evening while traveling in flight in guy mode. Any in sight would be great, thanks

JessieA
05-25-2016, 06:15 PM
I did it once they opened the bag and then the box the forms were in and swabbed the outside the box for explosives. From then on only take them in checked luggage.

ClaudineD
05-25-2016, 06:16 PM
In the day...it was easier to just wear them than go through hassle of bag check woes.......the real babies now just a BLIP on the radar....lol

Cassandra*
05-25-2016, 07:57 PM
My problem is I'm going with a buddy of mine and his wife and I haven't told them about Cassandra. So my plan was to leave them in the pocket bra and toss some cloths in with them for just in case I want to go out by my self.

Jenniferathome
05-25-2016, 08:21 PM
50/50 in my case. When my bag was opened, the TSA woman goes," I though they were breaststroke forms. Have a nice day"

Caren_G
05-25-2016, 09:33 PM
I fly monthly and my breast forms are in my carry-on. Gets flag every time. I also am pre-check. Sometimes they don't flag it. Depends on the airport, TSA agent, temperature of the forms (have different signature weather hot or cold, and what is packed around them in the luggage. I put mine right on top so they can see them when they open the bag. If I were you and didn't want your friends to see tell them that you have to go to the restroom and that you will meet them after the security checkpoint.

AllisonS
05-25-2016, 09:49 PM
Even stuff that goes through x-ray fine can be displayed by TSA if your bag is opened, randomly, or for a reason. I was on a business trip once and there was a distinct flash of pink as the suitcase was gone through. Not sure if my associate standing next to me caught that. Now anything pink goes in its own wrap.

Kelly Whelan
05-26-2016, 03:27 AM
I had to open my suitcase at Auckland airport to show the customs guy just what the hell he was looking at. I showed him and we both had a chuckle over it. On the screen they have, they do look pretty suspicious.

Mollyanne
05-26-2016, 04:21 AM
Ah yes, the TSA!!!!! It all depends on the airport and where you are going and where you are going from. P. I. T. A.

Molly

Adriana Moretti
05-26-2016, 11:03 AM
I have had friends that have had that happen, the tsa agents have seen everything, and it is not that big of a deal as long as you are comfortable with it.

josrphine
05-26-2016, 11:38 AM
Hi Cassanda, Like Adriana said most of the older T S A that have been around awhile Ck but the new one's have to play with them. Just happen to me. Jo

Cassandra*
05-26-2016, 12:09 PM
Thanks ladies really appreciate the tips.

LydiaG
05-27-2016, 04:03 PM
They will probably always want to look at them, they resemble plastic explosives on the x-ray.

Lilblondecutie1407
05-27-2016, 05:41 PM
In April I flew from Alberta to Vegas and back, they only check one pair of my forms as they were next to some iPad and other electronic cables. Other than that they have seen it all and didn't care. I was super worried but it was very easy to fly both fully me and also in a more middle of the road look.

Fly safe and have fun. :)

michellechong
05-27-2016, 08:52 PM
I am a frequent flyer and usually check in my breast forms together with the rest of my femme stuff. So far I encountered only twice when the custom officer questioned me on the breast forms, I told them that they are mine and no further question when they saw the rest of the clothing, lingerie & makeup set. Probably this was not unusual for them....

docrobbysherry
05-27-2016, 10:20 PM
They have checked mine every time. Sometimes the chemical test takes awhile.

I suggest u go thru last, Cassie. Then, when you're flagged, tell them u need to go potty anyway and will meet them at your gate.

CarlaWestin
05-28-2016, 09:05 AM
Yep. In Wash., DC the TSA drone pulled them both out, called a supervisor and took her sweet ass time swabbing each one for explosives.
Wasted 20 minutes and I almost missed my flight.

But, back here in Las Vegas, the nice TSA lady, while viewing the x-ray screen displaying a pair of high heels and and two perfect breasts just smiled and commented, "So, what show are you in, Hon?"

Another time when a TSA agent (DC again) couldn't seem to keep his hands off of my bra straps, I actually said, "Had enough yet, ___ ___?"

Very little love for TSA here.

DeeArel
05-31-2016, 08:01 AM
If they get flagged, you have the option to have your items checked in private.

TrishaTX
05-31-2016, 07:38 PM
If they are true silicone the will trigger a bad opening, if no silicone ...then they will normally not check..

Cassandra*
06-02-2016, 06:43 AM
Thanks girls. I decided not to bring the forms on this trip. I still got flagged and pulled aside. It turned out my wallflower jean pockets bling was the issue. On the lighter side when pat down the female agent complimented me on my booty😀

SamanthaLouiseScott
06-03-2016, 02:40 PM
from this side of the pond, what is a TSA ? new one on me.

As far as the agents checking or searching I would have thought theyd seen it all , and more, already . I always feel the only problem could be how comfortable or uncomfortable I feel.

AllieSF
06-03-2016, 03:04 PM
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) responsible for all transportation security and agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security created as a result of the 9/11 terrorist attacks here.

SamanthaLouiseScott
06-03-2016, 05:07 PM
thank you

wearingtanpantyhose
07-16-2016, 09:46 AM
It's happened to me. When they see the reinforced toes of my pantyhose when I take my shoes off, they pretty much put two and two together.

Jane G
07-16-2016, 09:57 AM
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) responsible for all transportation security and agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security created as a result of the 9/11 terrorist attacks here.

Ok I was wondering that too. Not flown with my forms in the luggage for many years. Things have clearly changed. LoL

Millie.Graham
07-16-2016, 01:53 PM
Speaking of pantyhose. I can't afford real forms, so I have been using pantyhose and rice. Anybody have any problems with these going through TSA?

Lorileah
07-16-2016, 04:30 PM
"Packing Baggage

All baggage must go through the screening process. If a traveler has any medical equipment or prostheses in a carry-on bag, the items will be allowed through the checkpoint after the traveler completes the screening process. If a bag must be opened by an officer to resolve an alarm, the traveler may ask that bags be screened in private."

much ado about nothing. I get checked every time. Never has the breast forms triggered an alarm, but parts of my dress have

MissTee
07-17-2016, 08:01 AM
I've always put mine in checked baggage. About every other trip I get one of those red and white notes from TSA that they went through my stuff. Rarely get one when I don't have forms in my checked bag. Something about boobs-in-a-box that triggers a bag check I suppose.

Sarah V
07-17-2016, 04:10 PM
I always check baggage all my ladies stuff. It just is not worth the potential hassle, embarrassment, elapsed time, odd looks for other's, etc. to take anything through the carry-on bag screening these days. No matter how nice or bad TSA might be to you. Defiantly worth the $25.00 or so bag check fee so to avoid any hassles.

LisaJ1
07-17-2016, 04:52 PM
When I flew out to visit my sister Brianna last month,no problems when they did the search seeing my breast forms.I told them they are breast forms and were cool about it

Lauri K
07-17-2016, 05:30 PM
Generally speaking now days you will not have any problems getting forms thru security, however there are still a few mom and pop smaller regional airports that will run you thru the wringer so to speak so just be ready to own it and also be very aware of your rights, because some time's they (TSA) will deviate from the rules and it is up to you to reel them back in to follow their published policy and screening procedure(s).

Panties4me
07-19-2016, 12:46 AM
Ordered breast forms from overseas. When the package arrived it had been opend by customs. Also have had to collect them from local post office and it wasn't jard to know what was in the soft pliable package.

josrphine
07-19-2016, 05:43 AM
Hi Cassandra, I don't really can point my finger at any one airport. I have found that at Tampa, weather I am coming or goinging my breast forms are most alway on the wrong side of my carring box. As I have my suit case of women cloths going in to baggage ck. There is really nothing you can do other then going as your self. Jo

Elizabeth G
07-19-2016, 06:56 AM
Hi Cassandra,

Since you're not bringing them then this is a moot point this time, but perhaps if the need comes up again you could fed ex them to yourself at your destination? I'm guessing some places will hold a package for you upon arrival.

Elizabeth

Cristy2
07-19-2016, 07:12 AM
they resemble plastic explosives on the x-ray.

They are supposed to be working on filters for that, but yes, on the older scanner systems they do register false readings as a plastic explosive. A little off topic, but some make up brands will also register false readings.

prene
07-20-2016, 12:39 AM
Carrier my forms on board 4-5 times as carry-on baggage and never even had them checked.