PDA

View Full Version : Ever feel like being dominated by a man when dressed?

Yinlingyen
05-26-2016, 02:07 AM
I have this weird desire to be dominated by a man when dressed.
I want to loose control and have someone take over me.....forbid use me.
I guess I enjoy feeling vulnerable.......in skimpy dresses and high heels.
Anyone share this feeling?

Tabitha_Sinn
05-26-2016, 02:11 AM
Yes. All the time :-) You're definitely not alone :-)

It really makes you feel very feminine, doesn't it?

Sexually, I am submissive. Being dressed and dominated by a man just takes it over the top!

Rachelakld
05-26-2016, 05:36 AM
Missed that one.
Wouldn't mind if one took me to dinner and romanced me though.

Kate Simmons
05-26-2016, 06:09 AM
Not really. This "damsel" is never in distress nor do I feel the need for a man to dominate me. The feelings should be mutual the way i see it. :battingeyelashes::)

Fiona123
05-26-2016, 07:22 AM
Yes! it's a regular fantasy of mine.🌺

- - - Updated - - -

It's also a fantasy of mine to be sexually dominated by a strong woman while en femme🌺

kimberly c
05-26-2016, 08:07 AM
I would love to be dressed in my fine lingerie and dominated by a woman, love to be submissive.

CONSUELO
05-26-2016, 09:19 AM
Some people have this feeling all the time. Being a submissive in a sexual sense is incredibly exciting and erotic for some people, whether they are cross dressers or not. For some subset of cross dressers this can be a major part of their sexual identity. It isn't weird, just part of the incredible diversity of us humans. Personally, I enjoy being in this role very much. If you want to safely explore this find a really good dominatrix. Not your stereotyped whips and leathers kind, but one who knows how to get into your mind. That is where the real pleasure lies.

Alexa CD
05-26-2016, 10:33 AM
You're not alone, I feel the same way when I'm dressed. Even if I'm not dressed I'll often want a man around me, even if it's just to hold hands, shower or sleep with. I've been with men who take control and dominate me, I've experienced this while dressed too and it's even better. That vulnerable and submissive feeling is highly desirable and even addictive to me. The experience of being treated like a woman by a proper man is something I love, it's definitely alot more different than being in the male role, it's the opposite. Rather than being in control or dictating what is going on you're the opposite, you're receiving instead of giving and right now I prefer that.

Alice Torn
05-26-2016, 10:41 AM
I didmeet a man who answered my ad four years ago or so, twice, but I would not spend all night in bed with him. I never took my dress off, just modeled, had legs massage. He did not want to meet a third time, because i guess i just was not willing to do more. But, i did enjoy it, have that desire some, but not with just any guy. I would be more submissive with a guy or a woman. I feel like a predator if i am the opposite.

paintmepink
05-26-2016, 11:21 AM
Yes, by multiple men at once.

Lily Catherine
05-26-2016, 11:49 AM
Ironically enough, I consider myself more submissive as a male partner, and would probably be more of a dominant while crossdressed, even in a strictly theoretical situation involving a male partner. Which is slightly sad considering that the stereotypical image of the dominatrix doesn't seem to get the prettier clothes. To be submissive (mental rather than physical) to a woman while crossdressed would be fairly interesting, although one of my fantasies does involve a ball gown / wedding dress with lots of fabric, if only because it keeps me out of reach. And I'll leave it at that.

StarrOfDelite
05-26-2016, 11:59 AM
Dom/Sub is a sexual fetish which knows no gender boundaries. With very few search skills it's easy to find stories, photos, and classified ads posted by six foot tall, two hundred pound plus, hairy males who are seeking to be dominated by men and/or women. If you enjoy being Sub, and if the wearing of skimpy dresses and high heels enhances the experience, then go for it.

There are eight million reasons to crossdress in the Naked City, and this is just one of them.

Mylie Taylor
05-26-2016, 11:06 PM
The more I transition to my en femme side the less submissive I'm becoming because most guys that say they are Dom really have no clue what they are doing. I've had many female subs over the past decade so I make sure to use my knowledge and experience to teach men that a Dom is merely a tool for the journey and the sub is actually the one in control. I make sure we are clear that once a session is over, it's over. The illusion of power can fool someone that they are in charge of dominating your life. I'm a grown man and dont need some guy bossing me around while I'm grocery shopping. Always set boundaries and only sub for someone you trust and always always always have safeguards in place so they know not to get cute. Once your Dom is properly trained, have a ball lol.

NewBrendaLee
05-27-2016, 02:11 AM
I have had the same desire at times. I would love to go out on a date as a female get to know each other better, start a relationship and be a female in sexual ways for him

yidnah87
05-27-2016, 05:33 AM
I would love to have an experience like this. I'm bisexual and have been with men before, but not when en femme.

Kristy 56
05-27-2016, 06:43 AM
All the time. Didn't always feel that way,but over the last few years the desire to be with a man & woman while dressed has become more & more intense. Maybe some day the fantasy will become a reality. I'm not getting any younger,so hopefully sooner rather than later :)

Fiona123
05-27-2016, 06:54 AM
Well said Kylie. Fantasy is one thing but sensible boundaries are important.🌺

Candice June Lee
05-27-2016, 07:07 AM
I think I'd like to see if they could romance me first. Then we'd go from there. I'd like to know someone first. To many crazies out there.

Desiree2bababe
05-27-2016, 08:27 AM
Of all the men I've been with, only one really controlled what we did and I must say I enjoyed it. I would really like a woman to dominate me more so than a man, however, I'm reluctant to submit to my wife for fear of the awkwardness after the fact.

Mayo
05-27-2016, 10:27 AM
I would love to have an experience like this. I'm bisexual and have been with men before, but not when en femme.
Agreed. This is something I'd like to try, dressed or otherwise (but it would be particularly interesting while dressed, I admit). I do tend to be on the submissive side, but not in the full-on D/s sense.

sherri
05-27-2016, 11:01 AM
I think the desire to be the softer, more submissive partner sexually and in interpersonal dynamics is pretty common, although certainly not universal, among TGs. It certainly is that way for me. But in my experience, which is admittedly rather limited, the reality does not often match the desire. Even if you're just looking for a down-and-dirty sexual encounter, few men possess the inclination, imagination and/or finesse to make it a truly satisfying experience, and that sad fact is exponentially more true if you want it to be one aspect of a well-rounded relationship. If your fantasy is just to be used and kicked to the curb, that's easy enough to find, but if you want more, well, good luck with that.

EllieOPKS
05-27-2016, 05:06 PM
I am very submissive when dressed. I have had one encounter where I allowed a man to control & dominate me. It was a wonderfully fun experience. He pretty much took control of everything and my mindset was to do the best I could to please him. I would do it again with the right guy.

Lorileah
05-27-2016, 05:54 PM
It's all fun and games until someone gets handcuffed. I would like to see how many of you could handle it. Note differences: Submissive, subservient, slave, Gorean type slave, collared. 50 Shades of Grey is child's play. I think Harlequin romances are closer to your fantasy

Yinlingyen
05-27-2016, 07:52 PM
To add further to my comments in my starter thread here.
I have ventured out occasionally fully en femme. I tend to drive to parts of town that my friends/colleagues/family don't visit often to lessen the chance of a run-in. Although I guess they can identify me by my car plate.
As I am a small asian, I tend to pass more easily when dressed. I do tend to be overtly girly in my attire, sometimes edging towards sexy but not in a "working girl" kind of way, just short dresses, halter tops , heeled sandals, thin maxi-dress ect.
I have had a few cat calls, men asking me for numbers and men tailing me too. I am afraid to chat as my voice my send them packing...
I must admit those cat calls do really make me excited and I feel I want to loose it right there.
I have had an elderly men (probably with poor eye sight-asking if I want to go somewhere with him- I smiled all day).

Charlessa
05-28-2016, 02:26 AM
I have no problem being with a man while dressed. I've been with one in panties. but not dominated. I'm not into that kind of stuff. I'm more of a equal type partner when it comes to men and women

Girl
05-29-2016, 08:21 AM
It depends what you mean by dominated. I do love being passive and losing control when with a man. It's a delicious experience! I don't want to be tied up though.

MissVirginia-Mae
05-29-2016, 11:14 AM
I would love to have a man dominate me in everyway but I would love a woman to do the same....:love:

joanna4
05-29-2016, 09:40 PM
I do have a desire to be treated like a women by a nice man though.

Amanda7
05-30-2016, 01:53 AM
I personally feel more submissive when dressed so a man being more dominant is part of the fantasy.

Jane G
05-30-2016, 11:49 AM
Yep for sure I can relate to this as a fantasy. Shame about real life sometimes but there you go.

Lilly 40C
05-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Yes, with the right man. Since I'm Bi-sexual if he were gentle, he could do anything he wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

It depends what you mean by dominated. I do love being passive and losing control when with a man. It's a delicious experience! I don't want to be tied up though.

You're right it is delicious

prettygirl4
05-30-2016, 01:30 PM
Omg yes! And let me tell you. It's an amazing experience!

Virginia1983
06-02-2016, 01:13 AM
For me that's the point of dressing. I'm submissive and like aggressive, dominant men.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all fun and games until someone gets handcuffed. I would like to see how many of you could handle it. Note differences: Submissive, subservient, slave, Gorean type slave, collared. 50 Shades of Grey is child's play. I think Harlequin romances are closer to your fantasy

Handcuffs are a plus, but not too ruff, please.

Tracii G
06-02-2016, 01:14 AM
No way I would want to be dominated by anyone.
I find the whole thing a very strange kink but if it turns you one then its all good.

Donna June
06-02-2016, 12:33 PM
As long as he is not abusive, yes, being dominated my a man is a fantasy of mine. He's the man, I'm the woman and I submit to him. Just a fantasy, don't think it will ever come true.

Lorileah
06-02-2016, 01:46 PM
I see a huge variance here. And I also see what I think is more mind fantasy than hopeful reality. Words like "Not too abusive" come up and I have to remind everyone who wants to live this fantasy that boundaries need to be set early and reinforced and revised often. I wasn't being flip with my post. Too many subs have ideas and then find out those are better left in the mind. You can get hurt or even worse "gone" in a heartbeat. There must be total trust between Dom and sub. Something many here seem to have issue with. There can be NO secrets that could lead to injury. I am all in favor of fantasy. In fact I wrote a short novel that would be considered a "bodice ripper". I also live the lifestyle on occasion and what works for me would be unbearable for most of you and I am very vanilla in that world.

I say, if you want to live your fantasy, go for it but plan ahead and make sure you have someone you trust implicitly.

Alice Torn
06-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Well said Lorileah.

Joni T
06-02-2016, 02:24 PM
No.
Joni

Georgina
06-02-2016, 06:30 PM
I won't have a man control me in any mode.

Tommarbs
06-05-2016, 04:55 PM
I sometimes have that desire or a Dom woman but I also like to be the dominant one do I guess I go back and forth.

Leslie Langford
06-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Having been bullied as a child because my fundamentally easy-going, independent, and non-confrontational nature made me an easy target for the macho jocks with "issues", as well as having had to continually lock horns with A-type testosterone-fuelled knuckle-dragging Neanderthal @ssholes and assorted other sociopaths during my years in the Corporate world, I learned at a very early age to stand up for myself and will not allow myself to be dominated by ANY man - PERIOD!

Tommarbs
06-05-2016, 05:42 PM
For me a fantasy not a everyday thing. I am very independent and would never let someone control me. Just a fantasy.

SamanthaLouiseScott
06-06-2016, 04:50 AM
Interesting comments by Lorileah but certainly for some of us, not entirely correct about the fantasy side. I have played the Dom female in one relationship. At first I wasn't too sure but if i were to be honest, it was actually fun. He loved the bossy woman giving instruction and I got exactly what I wanted because I told him !

I too could write stories about it and I can assure you, fact is often stranger than fiction :)

Tommarbs
06-06-2016, 06:09 AM
I really like the Dom role!!!

Alice Torn
06-06-2016, 11:57 AM
Leslie, Your post reminds me of my being the baby of the family, and picked at, and dominated by aggressor types all my life, and becoming paranoid of it, and I refuse to dominate anyone now. Maybe one reason no woman wanted to marry me. I was too passive, or passive aggressive after so much from brothers, and bullies in school, and work places. I had one bully type dom answer my ad on an adult friend site, and i put a block on him right away. Being treated like a lady, and being dom abused are two different things, in my book.

Yinlingyen
06-06-2016, 08:13 PM
I might have caused some confusion when I started this thread.
What I really mean is "dominated" not abused.
These are two very different scenes.
To me abused would be things like making me do "disgusting" things that I do not like (e.g. involving human waste products or harming me physically).
Dominated to me would be like taking control of me during intimate times. Perhaps making me dress provocatively when going out. Me serving him during a massage. Him tying me up during intimate times. Even exhibiting me in lingerie when strangers are around.
I hope this does not make me seem like a weirdo.....or psycho.

Amanda Ellis
06-07-2016, 11:24 AM
As long as he is not abusive, yes, being dominated my a man is a fantasy of mine. He's the man, I'm the woman and I submit to him. Just a fantasy, don't think it will ever come true.

Never say never Donna. You can find decent men online, you just have to do a lot of screening, if they're willing to chat for awhile and meet without any promises of anything happening are what you need to look for (among other things). And reality is better than fantasy.

Devi SM
06-07-2016, 11:46 AM
I love it! But not exactly being dominated. Submitted? Yes, but I don't like anybody force my will or control me.
With a man I'm bottom and not doing in details the role of a woman in sex with a man is delicious, even thought on positions where women has control....

Lorileah
06-07-2016, 11:53 AM
What I really mean is "dominated" not abused.
These are two very different scenes.
To me abused would be things like making me do "disgusting" things that I do not like (e.g. involving human waste products or harming me physically).

and to many women being abused would be being "forced" to do things like stay home, not speak, having a husband who is not there.

Go up and reread what I said. I think I know what you mean because that is the base tenet in BDSM relationships. Setting, sticking to and respecting boundaries. That requires a partner who will adhere to your requests and not overstep. But it is a two way street. It is communication. I see your desires as what many romance books tout as how life (and especially love) should be. The strong male, controlling the innocent female. It doesn't make you weird. All fantasy removes mores that you have to adhere to in real life. You use humiliation as an example. Public exhibition, which is socially wrong and legally wrong, but you are "forced" to do it. You say domination. Many say that is abuse (women who are put on display by men often has an under current of physical or mental abuse).

Don't give up your fantasies. They make your life more fun. BUT if somehow you step into the world of BDSM know that a real Dom won't force you into anything. You set boundaries, you control those boundaries. This is all great if you use it as play and I even know some people who live the lifestyle, but they have "rules". I don't think many here, in real life situations, would accept a Dom/sub relationship for more than play.

I have written stories and books that your fantasy would fit. Harlequin Romances made millions on it. Enjoy your imagination, it makes life bearable :)

Jenny22
06-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Interesting comments by Lorileah but certainly for some of us, not entirely correct about the fantasy side. I have played the Dom female in one relationship. At first I wasn't too sure but if i were to be honest, it was actually fun. He loved the bossy woman giving instruction and I got exactly what I wanted because I told him !

I too could write stories about it and I can assure you, fact is often stranger than fiction :)

Hi, Samantha! I, and maybe many others, would love to read your stories. Please share with us.

BillieAnneJean
06-07-2016, 01:41 PM
I have never had the desire to be dominated or have sex or even be kissed by a man. By a woman, oh yes. One in particular especially when I am in guy mode.

But I sure do feel the presence of the guys, in no way erotic or sexual when I am enfemme. When enfemme I am fully aware of the vulnerability I have. So in that way the men dominate their surroundings and by default have some effect on me. I can better understand the concerns women have in their daily lives.

Lacyfem
06-07-2016, 03:09 PM
When I dress I always feel totally fem and thus very attracted to men, not all men of course because think I have some taste and I'm not a ****. But do love a man who treats me like a woman and loves to cuddle and kiss. That's the best and if it goes further from that so be it, as it has happened several times and I've been so happy to please him.

I have never had the desire to be dominated or have sex or even be kissed by a man. By a woman, oh yes. One in particular especially when I am in guy mode.

But I sure do feel the presence of the guys, in no way erotic or sexual when I am enfemme. When enfemme I am fully aware of the vulnerability I have. So in that way the men dominate their surroundings and by default have some effect on me. I can better understand the concerns women have in their daily lives.

Devi SM
06-07-2016, 03:20 PM
After reading this thread it came to my mind two very good movies, 59 shades of gray and may be the original idea 9 and a half weeks...
May that's what this thread talks about but no abuse, much less violence....

Jenny22
06-07-2016, 04:19 PM

Definitely yes, when pretty. I'd want him to tell me what to wear, lead me by his hand, undress me (when necessary), pick me up in his arms to take me to a bed and then tell me what we are going to do while on it. Love the fantasy.

curvious
06-07-2016, 10:17 PM
Thats all I think about when I am dressed. Total submission..... :)

Lynn Marie
06-08-2016, 12:26 AM
Tie me up, gag me, use me, PLEASE! Of course there's boundaries, and respect, and gentleness, and even love. Pleasing your partner is really the very essence of love itself. Let's play together.

Laceytosee
06-08-2016, 03:31 AM
Oh yes! Oh yes!
Lacey

mechamoose
06-08-2016, 05:54 AM
Isn't 'being dominated' just being willing to take on the submissive role?

If that makes you want a man to give you affection that way, perhaps you should turn that coin over a few times and inspect it. There is something there.

I have known pretty gay boys who dress super cute without trying to be female. I have known power-women who look stunning and will make your knees melt.

It is head-space and attitude. Perhaps it is easier to accept the 'dom' role from a male due to our general culture, but to me it is all about roles.

For some XXs, the idea of being made to wear makeup is a submissive (humiliating?) thing. Others want to be treated like a dog. It varies. As a sub, you want to give up control to someone who is safe and who you trust. As a dom, you have been given a gift that is now under your CARE. You are responsible for their well-being.

The term is 'power-transfer'.

"I have *changed* the safe word, pray I don't change it again..." - Darth Dom

Lexi_83
06-08-2016, 09:35 PM
I like role play and being seduced or taken is often a part.

The most dominant person I've dated was a woman who would prescribe what I should wear on dates or buy things for me like lace stockings. Very hot.

SamanthaLouiseScott
06-10-2016, 07:02 AM
Hi, Samantha! I, and maybe many others, would love to read your stories. Please share with us.

I'd love to , how and where ?

Lysie
06-11-2016, 02:45 PM
I'd absolutely love it. Its something I think about whether dressed or not. Ideally, I'd love to go out with a man as Elyse then come home and be totally dominated and submissive for him. Obviously I don't want any physical harm, but the idea of being dressed and with a big strong man is a huge fantasy of mine.

Stephanie kirby
06-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Id love it , being submissive myself .

kendracd
06-16-2016, 10:08 AM
Yes I have, because I am so submissive, but he must not take it to extremes,

Valerie1973
06-16-2016, 09:57 PM
Guilty! Yes I do fantasize about being dominated by a man. I would love to be held by a man and kissed by man only while dressed. Just like the Taylor Swift song "Wildest Dreams" and only with the right guy. Taking the roll of a woman and being submissive.

Kelsey dresses
06-17-2016, 03:06 PM
What's the problem of being thrown down on the bed and taken.

Kristy 56
06-17-2016, 03:42 PM
Not a thing, as far as I'm concerned.

Meganfla
06-17-2016, 04:10 PM
For Megan it's actually very empowering when dressed, I feel that she has absolute control at all times. Being dressed very skimpy with heels and make up, it does outwardly appear to be weak to most, however there is a man under all that glitters, tread lightly.
So to answer your question, not for Megan.

Saikotsu
06-17-2016, 04:31 PM
My desires to dominate or submit are independent of how I'm dressed. They depend on how my girlfriend is feeling. If she's feeling dominant, I'll be her loyal servant/slave/knight/etc. Whatever makes her happiest. If she's feeling submissive, I'll take charge and be the dominant one. We play off each other, so we're usually complimentary opposites.

Side note, while I have no desire to be dominated by a man, I do get quite a charge when my girlfriend wears a business suit. Something about the lines of the suit on her frame.

Deliah
06-17-2016, 04:37 PM
I have no intetest in men. I don't even really notice men in social gatherings. But I often fantasize about being dominated by a woman when dressed. I would love for my wife to be the domme but I dont think she will ever get past "tolerant" of my crossdressing.

susmitha
07-02-2016, 07:56 AM
I am sexually submissive. And the female role comes naturally to me. But, I would like my GG wife to act as the dominant male partner in our relationship. A sort of role swap. HA HA....

Nadine Robles
07-02-2016, 08:53 AM
I also have this fantasy among many others, but when actually living it its a whole different story... can acttually be an uncomortable situation.

Lexi_83
07-02-2016, 09:20 AM
"I don't really drink."
"Now's the time to pretend."
Birdcage

Fiona123
07-02-2016, 12:29 PM
I saw a porno where a woman "orders" her crossdressed husband to kneel and service a naked man. He complies meekly. All the while she is verbally abusing him. Very erotic but in real life a fantasy.🌺

CarlaWestin
07-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Yes! it's a regular fantasy of mine.🌺

- - - Updated - - -

It's also a fantasy of mine to be sexually dominated by a strong woman while en femme🌺

OK, don't tell anyone but, uh, me too.

Davina4587
07-03-2016, 07:56 AM
I don't think about being dominated but I do fantasise about a guy find me attractive enough to treat me like a real woman and making love to me like he would a girl.

That said I do like the idea of a woman dominating me whilst I am dressed.

AmandaM
07-03-2016, 02:15 PM
I have this fantasy, but it's both men and women. The CEO at work is a woman. I am so attracted to her. She's not that good-looking but is powerful. I want to be her housewife. I also fantasize about being a woman with men. Being an "actual woman" with all the parts, etc. If I had a magic lamp... Someone mentioned romance novels. I've looked at the covers and wished I was the girl. If I wasn't married, I just might try it, girl bits or not.

Krisi
07-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Do you think women desire to be dominated by men? Do you think they want to be "used" by men?

I don't think you know or understand women very well.

Janine cd
07-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Yes! All of the time that I'm dressed as a woman I wonder what it would feel like to be totally dominated by a real man. I have often dreamed of being a submissive person in a love affair.

mickynylons
07-07-2016, 07:30 AM
Absolutely not...especially in this world of psychos using handcuffs, whips, and chains. Mutual submission is much better than dominance.

BillieAnneJean
07-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Not at all.

Cristy2
07-07-2016, 03:11 PM
My late boyfriend was a very dominate male and I gratefully allowed him to be the dominate figure in our relationship within reason. There are some lines you do not cross with me and he knew and respected those lines.

TrishaTX
07-07-2016, 08:15 PM
simply...yes

mirima1992
07-09-2016, 12:31 PM
I fantasize about this exact thing on a constant basis!

Marguarite
07-09-2016, 01:22 PM
OK, This a little different. No, just the opposite, I feel like I want to be the dominant ( to a man or woman ) when I am dressed.

My wife and I were active in a BDSM lifestyle for a long time. She was always the dominant, until health and other life changes took place.
We have been out for a long time now, and I think my wife's acceptance of my dressing have resulted partly because of this. One of our good friends accompanies us from time to time on our outings, she also had my wife dominate her in the past. We have had a conversation about the what if's of visiting the bdsm scene again, both of us would be interested in doing so, b ut from the top this time. As for me only as a Domme.

Jenny22
07-09-2016, 01:29 PM
Here, on the forum.

laura.lapinski
07-09-2016, 08:27 PM
No, not dominated. My fantasies would be more in the romantic, sensual, and hot department.

Chelsea B
07-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Having been active in BDSM as a Dom (not so much these days), my preference would be to submit to a woman, who would dress and dominate me.

Janine cd
07-09-2016, 10:20 PM
I've thought about it a lot. When I really think about being loved by a man it only occurs when I'm presenting as a real woman.

fun_girl
07-10-2016, 06:14 PM
I love having a man that is a gentleman but at the same time knows what he wants. I need to feel secure in his arms and when I do I trust him with everything and anything.