PDA

View Full Version : Revealed Lisa to one of my fiance's relatives

LisaJ1
05-27-2016, 05:34 PM
I revealed Lisa to one of my fiancé Alexandra's relatives.It was last night to her Aunt Annah.I have talked to her on the phone,said she wanted to meet Lisa for the first time a couple weeks ago.Told her I would do it for her.She came up yesterday afternoon and was ready.I walked out and we hugged.Asked her how I looked and said I looked drop dead gorgeous.I know her Aunt Annah very well and she does talk a like.I call her "Barbara Jean",reminds me of her like Barbara Jean a character on The TV show Reba.Alexandra said I was right about that.She asked how I started and my life was like as a crossdresser in my teens.Told her it was good and rough.Annah was amazed when she saw my handbag and shoe collection.Did tell her I am a shoeaholic and love Dooney & Bourke handbags.I am glad it went well and told her that I am going to the family get together as Lisa on Monday.

Devi SM
05-27-2016, 06:42 PM
It's really relieving to tell others what we are but I have a question, should we assume that your fiancé knows about your cding? What family is going to gather on Monday?

LisaJ1
05-27-2016, 06:47 PM
Alexandra knows about my CDing already and is fully supportive.It is her side of the family.

Robin414
05-27-2016, 10:45 PM
Wow Lisa, you're living the dream, congratulations and thanks for sharing an amazing story!

And Dooney & Bourke hand bags, OK, now your living MY dream 😉

Mollyanne
05-28-2016, 04:24 AM
Wow Lisa, you're living the dream, congratulations and thanks for sharing an amazing story!

And Dooney & Bourke hand bags, OK, now your living MY dream ��

Robin, I can TOTALLY identify with the Dooney and Burke handbag thing!!!!!

Molly

LisaJ1
05-30-2016, 03:33 PM
My fiancé Alexandra whom is supportive of me crossdressing has other family members that are great to Lisa.Went to a family get together this afternoon as Lisa.It was at her Uncle Colin and Aunt Marie's Place.Loved what I wore and said I have great taste.It is even from her cousin Alexi and she says I look gorgeous as a woman.Alexi did have a boyfriend that did not accept my crossdressing and she did dump him 3 weeks ago over it.Plus she has a 12 and 10 year old son whom are crossdressers that now look up to me.Her kids have met Lisa before and know they are not alone.Her other family members said I am still welcomed in for who I am.

Heidi Stevens
05-30-2016, 03:43 PM
You hit the jackpot with that family, Lisa! If we could all be that lucky! Congratulations!

LisaJ1
05-30-2016, 04:21 PM
In the past,my past non supportive SO's family members never accepted me at all and it did hurt.

Mykaa
05-30-2016, 05:54 PM
Lisa your lucky for sure, I will add I have seen a supporting family and have been with them, was kind of a shock for me.

larry
05-30-2016, 06:43 PM
Hey--"I" want to marry into that family.. hehe

Charlessa
05-30-2016, 09:20 PM
Very cool. If I told my family and friends what I do I wouldn't have any family and friends. Congrats on a great match