PDA

View Full Version : Will I be passable?

Tina_Someday
02-22-2006, 09:06 PM
Hi I am looking for opinions and suggestions on wether or not I will be passable and any work I may need. Thanks

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e37/geewhiz304/2-14-060122324.jpg

Missy
02-22-2006, 09:21 PM
you pass as a man

TGMarla
02-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Well, you can do a lot with makeup, wigs, and clothing. It's hard to say, but I'd say that with a little work, you could pass. Frankly, you'll be a big girl, but hey, there are a lot of big girls in the world.

You'd need to pluck your eyebrows some. They're kind of bushy. I'd also suggest that you pick a wig with bangs. Bangs cover a multitude of sins when it comes to trying to look more feminine. You'd also need a very close shave, and perhaps some concealer under your foundation. No one wants to look like Fred and Barney in drag.

Wear loose clothing, too. There are a lot of styles out there for the full-figured ladies these days.

Billijo49504
02-23-2006, 01:03 AM
Show us what you got, as a female. try some makeup and a wig. Then ask our opinion. I'm sure if you try hard enough, you could pass. But you have to try...BJ

Sam-antha
02-23-2006, 12:38 PM
Like Marla says, get to work on yur eyebrow thickness and shaping.
Loose clothes too.
How tall are you, heavy ?
You can you know, with application, height and weight are secondary to most other things, except for you, the eyebrows

PennieS
02-23-2006, 01:27 PM
Not all but many can pass with the right work and makeup, Hair, attitude and patience in getting a style and look that will work for you is all part of the experimentation. Plus there are many makeup artists that can make almost anyone look great. Hair is by far a very important facter, plus not all real women look that great without their makeup, Have you seen Oprah or Goldie Hawn without theirs, not a pretty sight. Keep on trying until you find a mod that fits you and you are comfortable with, your face seems like it should be easily enough to transform in to a respectable Gal. Good Luck:thumbsup: ;)

Sierra Evon
02-23-2006, 04:29 PM
right now you are a blank canvase, will you be passable , that all depends
you have very manly type features , I really honostly dont know ? ,
go talk to a make-over artist, thats what I'd say.........

Tina_Someday
02-23-2006, 04:29 PM
Hi thanks for all the replies. I am 6' 1" 290. I was planing on spending the summer loosing weight. I would never try to transition at my current weight. I was wondering about my face struture being able to pass since i know i do not have any makeup up on in the pic. Thanks again