PDA

View Full Version : Being nice is fun

Allisa
05-30-2016, 08:58 AM
Something is happening and I don't know what it is or why it's happening. Just recently I've found some "nails" that fit nicely and when shaped and polished, I just love the way they look and feel and make me use my hands in a more "feminine" manner, but to my point, just the other day while waiting in line I boldly commented on a womans beautiful nails (no fear of being ridiculed), to which complements were given by both of us on toe colors and shoes, all of this came so naturally to me, I was not a "man" being nice but a "woman" being friendly to a kindred spirit, there was no ulterior motive(sexual desire) just being open and friendly. This sort of thing keeps happening all the time now, yes some just move away in disgust but I've found that most are very friendly and yes they do ask questions about me and I try to ease their mind that I'm not a weird-o, or some other pervert that the general public thinks of CDer's and try to answer the "why" question which even I don't know, but I try to educate as best I can but maybe just being me helps them understand a little better. I mean who wouldn't want to be dressed in softer, more colorful, expressive clothing and just looking nice all over, I mean I think I shine even on a gloomy day, is this an aspect of being female?

MindiB
05-30-2016, 09:27 AM
That is so cool, Just feeling and being your true self without any walls to hide. Just living the way that makes you happy and enjoying life.
Thank you for sharing this. It's very up lifting in many ways.

Allisa
05-30-2016, 11:32 AM
Hello Mindi, I just find that being me in the moment as my femme self is getting so easy and natural, my acceptance of myself has been very freeing and enjoyable and this is who I am take it or leave it.

Tracii G
05-30-2016, 01:33 PM
Glad you had a good experience Alissa.
Its been the same for me for about 10 years now, I get and give compliments on nails quite frequently.
If you act like its normal and enjoy the interaction you will show others we are nice people just like they are.

Mykaa
05-30-2016, 01:47 PM
Allisa I agree with the being nice statement, I accepted myself when I joined here, I haven been out en femme. I do go out all the time androgynous. I know Ive found since my acceptance my mood is better, I dont hold anger anymore, Im a lot nicer in general, I do enjoy that for sure. I know a friend said to me when I asked about people reacting to me different, they said I was at ease with myself and people pick up on that, that alone is wonderful.

docrobbysherry
05-30-2016, 04:22 PM
I have found that females r way more accepting, complimentary, and curious.

Men r usually afraid of anything/anyone that they feel challenges their masculinity!:straightface:

Tracii G
05-30-2016, 06:17 PM
Exactly Sherry.
Women see a tranny and its oh ok a guy sees one he feels he has to scream out "Dude did you see that ?" Its a tranny lets go kick his ass because he might want to rape us.

Robin414
05-30-2016, 11:10 PM
LOL, yep, some think it's contagious and only dudes can 'catch' it!

That's why I carry a pic of Buck Angel in my purse:

"see stupid dude, chics are susceptible too! Ya do know Buck was a female model at one time (my next pic)...dude runs away crying...smack...right into a light post"

OK, just sharing a fantasy 😃

To Lisa's OP though, loved it! I frequently visit a local convenience store and the owners wife is, well, very well put together and although she's super accepting we don't really chat much.

I think I need to pay her a genuine compliment and start a conversation to give her some ammunition if she's ever in a conversation with a muggle debating 'The Hot Topic'. (her nails are amazing BTW!)