PDA

View Full Version : I have spent the day dressed.

Sandra H
10-19-2004, 04:36 PM
Today I have been dressed fully all day and it has felt great. I dressed this morning in panties, tights, bra with top and skirt along with shoes. I did some housework including my ironing and then sat and watched TV.

Then this evening it started to rain, so I went out with a coat with a hood on and a hat with my umbrella drove out of town and got out of the car and walked about in the rain for about two hours. It felt great with the wind on my legs along with the rain. I passed lots of people and not one took any notice of me. But it was a great feeling to think that everyone would have thought that I was a woman.

I have just had my supper and will be getting undressed soon and putting on my nightdress. I have enjoyed every moment of a great day. Must do it again soon. :)

Julie
10-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Congratulations Sandra I'm very pleased that you've had such an exciting day. You must still be on cloud nine!

Julie J

Mn.Marilyn
10-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Sounds like you had a great day! I also love it when I can dress for the whole day but it doesn't happen very often. Enjoy!

Fiona K
10-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Wonderful, lucky girl!
Fiona