PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing

Rhian
06-04-2016, 08:15 PM
This weekend I came home to stay at my parents house and brought with me a big bag of washing. Unfortunately I had packed rather hastily and mistakenly shoved a stocking into my washing which to my horror was discovered by my mother. I managed to laugh it off and insinuate that it belonged to some random conquest of mine but I know I need to be more careful from now on.

Pat
06-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Maybe you should do your own laundry?

Rachelakld
06-05-2016, 02:47 AM
I remember my mum going through my kit bag when I got home on leave and washing all my smalls. Since mums ALWAYS knows, I was straight up with her and life was good :)
Maybe Yorkshire mums are just more relaxed about life :)

Teresa
06-05-2016, 03:25 AM
Rhian,
Close calls can be avoided if you do your own laundry , the problem comes drying the stuff you don't want seen.

When I was in your situation I didn't have a choice my father would tell me it wasn't a hotel and do my own chores.
Now I do most of the washing so I slot my femme stuff between the general washing when it's hung out to dry .

Rachel, You could be right maybe they are more forgiving, you know things are OK when you're given another Yorkshire pudding !

Tracii G
06-05-2016, 10:04 AM
Did your Mom wash them is my question so you could give them back to your "conquest"?
Sounds more like you are wanting to have the thrill of "almost" getting caught.

Rhian
06-07-2016, 02:24 PM
No I just took it pack and put it in my bag with my clean clothes. It was complete unintentional, the stocking just happened to be in a pile of socks that I grabbed quickly and threw into my washing bag.

Ressie
06-07-2016, 07:02 PM
I'm putting a sign in front of my closet full of dresses, skirts, tops, etc in case anyone discovers what's in there. "All clothes left by former girlfriends". :)

Mollyanne
06-08-2016, 04:30 AM
And u think u fooled your mom, guess what; u didn't!!!!!

Molly

prabha
06-08-2016, 04:46 AM
Rhian,
Close calls can be avoided if you do your own laundry , the problem comes drying the stuff you don't want seen.

When I was in your situation I didn't have a choice my father would tell me it wasn't a hotel and do my own chores.
Now I do most of the washing so I slot my femme stuff between the general washing when it's hung out to dry .

Rachel, You could be right maybe they are more forgiving, you know things are OK when you're given another Yorkshire pudding !

Hi Teresa, this is what I also do while washing.I stuff my femme stuff hide in between my clothes. My wife is supportive but I cannot show this to our parents

Janet Bern
06-08-2016, 05:13 AM
maybe its time to grow up and do your own wash.

mechamoose
06-08-2016, 05:43 AM
Clearly, if you meant to pack them for laundry you would have brought a lingerie bag for them...

Besides, hose are GREAT for athletics. Compression, cooling, chafe resistance. Unless they were those cute black ones with the spider-web patterns, then you are screwed :)

<3

- MM

donnalee
06-08-2016, 06:45 AM
And that's why there are laundromats.

Vickie_CDTV
06-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Before being too hard, please bear in mind times are hard, and bringing the laundry home might be a way for a young person to save a little badly needed money. Laundromats are not cheap, at least where I live (plus expensive fuel and wear and tear on a car to go there.)

Rhian
06-08-2016, 12:08 PM
I work extremely long hours and occasionally being able to take my washing home gives me a bit of time to rest and recuperate. I do some of my own washing but it's poinltess it sitting in a bag all weekend on the occasions I go home.

I'm sure I fooled my Mum Molly.

Stephanie47
06-08-2016, 02:24 PM
I have to agree with moose. Stockings and hosiery in general help my aching legs sometimes. Women's support pantyhose bought a size too small are less expensive than male compression stockings.

I've had a washing faux pas on occasion. Fortunately, even in a DADT marriage with the wife knowing it may not be a big deal. I unintentionally have failed on several occasions to pack a bra or panty away. My wife just folds it and places it on top of the dryer. No big deal at least for us.

As a teenager my mother suspected I was trying on her lingerie. If she caught me I'm sure she would have beaten the crap out of me or at least tried. Neither parent had any liberal thoughts in the 1960's towards gays or lesbians. According to them cross-dressers did not exist back then..just homosexuals who wore women's clothing.