PDA

View Full Version : People Please,Please,,Please,

STACY B
06-05-2016, 08:58 AM
The Please is to LISTEN,,, Listen to the ones that have been there, Have already walked the walk, Talked the talk, Did the Hard Work, I know you are Suffering , I know your confused, I know it Hurts, I know you want all this to be over, I know you want Peace, I know you want understanding from family, friends, workers, Bosses, And the Public, This is Basicly all New to most people,,Yea,,Yea it has been around for YEARS, I KNOW, I KNOW,,

But for the most part people put it in a Box and stored it on a shelf with a different label,, Not a Trans label, With this label, Drunk, Drug addict , Queer, Strange, Fag, weirdo , Gay, Homo, Freak, Convict, Thief, Thug, All Trans people are different, Some Super Men, Some Super Fem some between and we all have our own way of hiding it. But after it's all said and done we all have to deal with our Demons one way or the other.

You have not dealt with it in how many years? So you came here to seek help, Seek guidance , And just because you are finally coming to grips with it and doing something about it doesn't put you on the Fast Track to WOMANHOOD ,, This is just the first step in MANY STEPS !!

I know , I was the same way, Patience will be your friend for sure, There is NO amount of Clothes or Makeup or any other thing that can help you undo all the damage that Testosterone has done to us over the Years.

There are steps to take, See Therapist in certain states, Find Doctor,Trans friendly, Get healthy, Lose weight, Stop Damaging Life styles, aka Partying,,, Start hair removal , Keep calm and focus and just live your life for Now.

Don't worry about the world it will follow if you Lead. Just keep your head up and mind your Bizzness and worry about yourself and Live for now and you will see that inter happiness is all you need.

Take me for one, I have been on full blown HRT injections for well over a year and am still pretty much the same except for my inside is Calm, My thinking is Calm, All the Drama and Trouble, Turmoil, Hate, Anger, Discontent, All GONE, Still me , Still the same, See people from school and still know me and talk and just go on with LIFE,, So Please people don't try and bring all of the Drama and Trouble with you here,, Come here and learn and grow, A find HAPPINESS for once in your Life.

Sorry there is No magic Pill, No Magic Potion , Just some Meds prescribed by a doctor to take the edge off while you grow and get the time to live your life. So I wish you well and hope you will take this advice from a Hard Headed stubborn person who had to walk through it to GET IT,,

KymberlyOct
06-06-2016, 12:06 AM
Stacy, Thank You !!!!! Your words were perfect timing for me. I will skip the drama but your timing was excellent. I needed to read this right now. I am sure this will be helpful for others but I assure you it was for me.
Thank you so much
Kym

LeaP
06-06-2016, 04:46 AM
Stacy - you can write!

You left off my descriptors - introverted, offish, antisocial, absent-minded ... wait, I'm still absent-minded ... etc.

Good post!

STACY B
06-06-2016, 08:56 AM
Just like the Old saying goes,, If you can Help only one person, I gave back to the cause, You can NEVER get to all of them in this whole deal, Everyone is there own worst enemy, Excuse after excuse and all The WHAT IF'S ,,, One day you will see or maybe not,, This is the MOST Hardest, Draining, Complicated , None understandable , Craziest, Most draining , most difficult thing I have ever ran across in my life.

Much less can you understand it, Than try and teach something you don't understand to other with less of a clue than you,, One by one explain over and over if you want to have them in your life and most don't want to or even have the energy to even come close to understanding it after a lifetime of the all mighty sexual component that the people before us and have beat into there brains for who knows how many years.

This is all new ground people , We are the Pioneers of this movement and have to take the Licks for the future generations after us,, Sorry but it is true, We may never get the gratitude we deserve no one ever does while alive,, But rest assure it will be worth it in the long run, We will go knowing we made a difference and educated some and just left some alone to stew in the our ignorance ,,You can't get um all, But we got um on the Run now believe or not, So keep plugging one day at a time and we will wear um down,, They don't have as much to lose for stopping as we do,,lol,,,

Barbara Ella
06-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Excellent post, required reading for those coming here for help. It is such a long journey that finding that mindset where one can accept things as they come and learn, adjust, and keep moving forward is so crucial to our well being.

Keep them big rocks rolling dear one.

Hugs,
Barbara

Jennifer-GWN
06-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Well stated Stacy!!!

I maintain my offer too anyone here...

Door is always open to talk to whomever is looking to journey down this path.
No questions go unanswered or go too far (at least not to date).
I always have suggestions and opinions but never the answer for you specifically as you have to synthesize for yourself. We know there's no single path to anywhere and everyone's end state goals are different on so many levels.
I am FT and Internationally and corporately orientated / Surgeries is a next step for me

I just know that:
1) I've learned a great deal along the way but no expert or associated medical professional and am an acting Mentor in my organization
2) Much of what I've learned has come without any real help or assistance as for much of my journey I was alone without a community or resources around me
3) This forum is good for aspects of the transition process and provided a lot of perspective but is not a replacement for Therapy
4) Beyond Therapy there's a great deal of value in 1:1 conversation with those willing to discuss and share who are not judgemental
5) Try not to do it alone... its no fun with help, even worse trying to stumble along in the dark

Cheers.. Jennifer

rachel1985
06-08-2016, 09:28 AM
Thank you Stacy.

I've just (re)begun my journey. Trip to the doc on Tuesday, and fingers crossed takes me seriously, as did the last doc.
I've been too unhappy for too long, and this is perfect. Someone who's taken the steps ahead of me, and knowing I'll be able to follow in those pre-planted steps is a great help.

Kaitlyn Michele
06-08-2016, 10:52 AM
good post Stacy..

Debra Russell
06-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Amen....tell it like it is Stacy :hugs:...............................Debra