PDA

View Full Version : Answer Me This Girlfriends :

connie rotten
02-23-2006, 09:22 AM
Why does crossdressing into women's clothes fill such a need in me?
As soon as I put on a pair of panties and heels a relaxation simply sooths me. The more I envolve myself in the dressing prosses the greater the inner relaxation.
Is anyone up to a short essay answer?:doll:

Denise01
02-23-2006, 10:13 AM
I can't answer your question, however i now wear panties 24/7.
They are so much more comortable and I feel more at ease during the day.

In the evenings when I am finished work, i dress fully every day, unless going out and can't ( but am still underdressed ) and for some reason, it makes me relaxed and takes away the stress of the day

Denise

tara 24-7
02-23-2006, 10:15 AM
ok ,i,l go first, its because who you/we are, thats the way it is, enjoy it, deny it, or try to blank it all from your mind
but it aint gonna go away.
kisses tara xxxx

ChristineRenee
02-23-2006, 10:17 AM
It satisfies an emotional inner need and desire to be feminine would be my short answer to that.

Wendy me
02-23-2006, 10:22 AM
because it's who you are ... you could spend a life time going over the whys and how comes .... or you could just be happy that you can enjoy a part of you that gives you so much enjoyment................

Laurie Ann
02-23-2006, 10:42 AM
Because we enjoy being feminine so much.

Dixie Darling
02-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Connie, the simple answer is that there IS no explaination as to why it relaxes or soothes us. Suffice it to say that dressing is a means by which we can provide a PHYSICAL expression to an inward feeling or emotion.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Deborah
02-23-2006, 11:55 AM
Not really sure i agree about panties being more comfortable. With male parts that get in the way they're actually more uncomfortable. That's another reason why i wish i didn't have the extra bits. ;)

MsJanessa
02-23-2006, 12:29 PM
Why ask "why"? As long as it works.

Charlene Marie
02-23-2006, 12:44 PM
Great Answer Wendy.Connie, you/we have a strong feminine side. maybe its in our Genes or chromozones, who knows? It is relaxing very relaxing. It just feels right and it makes us happy. I think its a gift, how many people can express themselves in two different personas. Just enjoy it as long as you can.

Megan72
02-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Why do some men enjoy fishing sooo much? This is just a way that we like to relax. We enjoy it. I guess and to some degree you could say we are escaping reality. If my male self had a bad day, that does not mean that Kelliann has to have one as well.

RenaCD
02-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Great Answer Wendy.Connie, you/we have a strong feminine side. maybe its in our Genes or chromozones, who knows? It is relaxing very relaxing. It just feels right and it makes us happy. I think its a gift, how many people can express themselves in two different personas. Just enjoy it as long as you can.

Right On Charlene thats it in a nut shell it's a gift!

uknowhoo
02-23-2006, 05:22 PM
One time I tried fishing en femme and got so relaxed that I fell asleep in my waders. :D (fish story, not reel)

Tammi

Carlacd
02-23-2006, 05:48 PM
It fulfills a need that is in me. And once that need is met, then the relaxation begins. The stress flows right out the door for the few hours a month i may get to dress.

Julie Avery
02-23-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm more "me" when I'm going about my business in the house en femme, than when I go out to the mailbox in drab. That's all I know.

SherriePall
02-23-2006, 06:12 PM
All of the above. If any of us knew the answer why, we would be wealthy beyond the winnings of the last Powerball. Just enjoy.

Helen MC
02-23-2006, 07:02 PM
I have been wearing girls/womens panties for 40 years now so my male parts seem to have developed to fit well in them and I would feel strange and uncomfortable in Y-Fronts and grossly so in Boxer Shorts or any other loose male underwear.

RenaCD
02-23-2006, 07:26 PM
All of the above. If any of us knew the answer why, we would be wealthy beyond the winnings of the last Powerball. Just enjoy.

Thats why we are all GOOD LOOKING not RICH!!!:doh:

MarinaTwelve200
02-23-2006, 09:55 PM
Its not necessrily that some of us have a strong fem side, but for those of us (about half), dressing affects a change of IDENTITY, and gets us OUT of our real male selves---if only for a little while. This means TWO things, we are no longer "ourselves", so all our personal worries and concerns no longer affect us, they belong to another person---its being FREE from all the "baggage" of "that other person"--allowing us to "relax" like never before. Related to this is the second factor, we no longer have our MALE "obligations" , as not only are we a different person, we are also, effectively, no longer a MALE. We dont have to worry about putting on a 'tough front", or inhibiting our emotions. We are free to embrace "unmanly" attitudes and intrests. This release FURTHER enhanses our ability to relax, it is a freedom we never enjoy in our male mode.

I am sure there are similar factors at work in the other half of us Cders that profess a "fem side"---There is just as much freedom to be had by those who finally get to embrace their strong fem side, as those of us who merely CD to escape from our male persona.