PDA

View Full Version : Just a Suggestion

CaptLex
02-23-2006, 09:48 AM
It seems to me that every couple of threads on this part of the board is about breasts - particularly about how to grow them. I have no problem with this sort of discussion, although it doesn't pertain to me, but since there seems to be a new thread about this at least once a week, wouldn't it be easier if there was just one ongoing thread. If it's such a popular subject, maybe it could become a sticky at the top of the board and people who have not seen it before could find it easily and learn or contribute to it.

Just my 0.02 - take it for what it's worth.

ChristineRenee
02-23-2006, 10:28 AM
I agree with you completely Lex, and there has been a lot of information disseminated already on this subject within those threads. How about it there mods...having one all-encompassing thread on "ta-ta" growth? Works for me!;)

Tamara Croft
02-23-2006, 11:49 AM
That's easier said than done I'm afraid. If it was written in big letters, so no one could miss it, a new thread would still be created. Not only that, one thread would get too long and long threads are off putting. If it reached 50 pages, would you read all the threads in it? I know I wouldn't bother.

Sharon
02-23-2006, 11:51 AM
Of course, if members kept similar posts in single threads, instead of creating new threads at a drop of the hat, then maybe this whole topic would be moot.

Maria D
02-23-2006, 01:48 PM
Most of these threads are duplicated copies anyway. They don't need to be long since they consist of 'I want boobs' followed by 'get help' followed by 'try herbals they worked for me look at my J cups' followed by 'no they don't work at all' posts.
It's not like a search is needed, there are loads showing on the first page alone.
But like Tamara said, you can't stop people creating new threads. Such is life :)

Kim E
02-23-2006, 04:37 PM
I agree with Sharon. Lately, there are so many new threads either about, "does this herbal work" or "how do I grow breasts without HRT", I don't read them. Recently there were some very excellent, informative and intelligent threads which covered all these questions at great length.

Kim