PDA

View Full Version : A little too fem today

lingerieLiz
06-08-2016, 12:34 AM
I wasn't going anywhere today and wasn't really thinking about what I was going to wear. Got dressed in my jeans with holes and top. About lunch time I went out to get the mail, neighbor and I waved to each other.

We fixed lunch and sat down to eat. At which time my wife looks at me and asked if I was wearing enhancers or a padded bra. I wasn't. She asked what size is it? "C" Why? They look bigger than a lot of the women around here. You know that top is stretched across them. I look down and sure enough. She said, If you go to town I would change. You might get some serious stares.

Anyway, after lunch I went and looked in the mirror. The girls were very prominent. In getting dressed I had selected a t-shirt bra with molded cups that had a significant projection. On top of that the t-shirt was a stretchy material. I'm not a stick person, but have a slim profile. The stretchy top left no doubt that I had boobs.

The neighbors know about the eccentric weirdo who wears women's clothes, but town folk in general don't.

Teresa
06-08-2016, 12:50 AM
LingerieLiz,
I had the same effect with a Wonderbra but forgot to take the enhancers out , I didn't realise until I was getting some attention on my local High Street, too late then !

Kate Simmons
06-08-2016, 04:49 AM
So, I'm a bit confused. Are you saying you don't want this? :)

Lexi_83
06-08-2016, 09:38 PM
My experience is that everyone is obsessed with boobs and any hint of them attracts attention.

Tracii G
06-08-2016, 10:53 PM
Girls here have a thing for wearing bras in guy mode and wanting to get caught .....almost.

lingerieLiz
06-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Kate, while I wear bras most of the time this bra made it way out there. It was just more obvious than normal.
Lexi is right, everyone is fascinated on boobs today. A couple of girls who had beautiful figures that worked for me went and had their breasts enhanced. I personally thought they looked better before, but then it was their choice. It was interesting talking with them about it. They were very frank and one said that because the norm had become so large she didn't feel she could compete with other women.
I do usually wear B cups because they don't project as much. When measured I'm easily a 36C but I wear 38B most of the time with the hooks on the inner bars.

docrobbysherry
06-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Accidently wearing a molded bra when going out in public in boy mode?

Sure. Could happen to anyone------------:heehee:

Lexi_83
06-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Kate, while I wear bras most of the time this bra made it way out there. It was just more obvious than normal.I misread your first post as tshirt and bra.

Tshirt bras seem to add at least a cup size!

Tracii, I wear a sports bra if I want to underdress without comment. Some look more like a tshirt than a bra. Even then I consider it pretty high risk of getting read unless you have on a jacket or sweater.

Jenny22
06-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Whenever I go out in drab (some exceptions) I usually wear panties, an unpadded bra and maybe small padded forms and a cami. I always wear a shirt one size too large so the breasts and straps aren't obvious to anyone. If someone does give me a second look and I notice it, I'll scratch a breast as if it were real !! Try it the next time you feel you are being "examined."

lingerieLiz
06-10-2016, 12:19 AM
I don't wear padded bras or enhancers except on very rare occasions. As for bras, bands and cups vary significantly. That is why women try on so many when buying new ones. While I referred to the bra as a foam cup it was a European version Chantelle bra with thin mesh material molded to be smooth. It just held the girls out in front more but didn't add a cup size. The other thing was most days I wear loose cotton tops. The one I had on had stretchy fabric making it cling to my body and stretch between them.

If I don't wear a bra I look like a woman not wearing a bra. Most of my neighbors are aware of my choice in clothes. I've interacted with them in definitely fem cloths. So if a neighbor saw me so what. My wife just thought it was exaggerated. I've always been out just about everywhere I've lived. I don't push it but I don't hide. I'm not worried about employment. Many of the neighbors are friends. Funny how if you help them when they need it they don't seem to care what you wear. I do tone it down when going to town, because I'm not there to get noticed or fight some idiot.