PDA

View Full Version : New Size Chart for Women Fashions

JoAnnDallas
02-23-2006, 09:54 AM
While eating breakfest this morning, I was watching the local news on TV and they were talking about a NEW sizing system that is starting to take hold for women. Like men, women come all sizes and shapes. Thus a size 14 pants may fit in the hips and not in the waist for one women, another women the same pair fits the waist, but the hips are baggy. A third woman the same pairs fits perfectly. Thus a new sizing chart was created. The same basic sizes are the same, but now a subset is added. So you have a 14.1,14.2, and 14.3. The .1 is for women that have a larger waist but samller hips. The .2 is for women that have a smaller waist but larger hips. The .3 is the standard size.

Has anyone else seen this. According to the news report, more and more Dallas stores are using this new system.

JoAnn

Darlene Rochelle
02-23-2006, 10:11 AM
Heven't seen that but it seems interesting.

Wenda
02-23-2006, 05:54 PM
Heven't seen that but it seems interesting.
It couldnt make womens sizing any worse. Women generally get ripped off on good clothes.

Snookums
03-20-2006, 05:38 PM
womens bodies are different than a mans body,no kidding.A man carries his weight above the waist,a woman carries her weight in her hips and ass.If you're not a size rotunda like me,it's easier to find clothes to fit.If I'm wrong please correct me.