PDA

View Full Version : daytime

Rachaelgirl39
02-23-2006, 12:12 PM
Okay so I am excited I just wanted to share this.. Today was the first day I took one more step closer to going out during the daytime. Latley I ave been going to Old Navy. I never get any negative results from the cashier it always seems to be the same one. You see I have let my hair grow out and it is down to my shoulders and looks really girly when I have it in a ponytail..well up to now I have always tucked up in a cap, today I finally said the heck with it and wore it a ponytail no cap and went shopping like that it was great!!!. I will have to go out more now without a cap. Anyway the cashier same one said to me it looks great and I should wear it like thta all the time it was really cute. What a boost eh? Anyway just was excited so thought I would say something..Thanks

Julia Cross
02-23-2006, 12:21 PM
It just goes to show, noone really cares. And it's not like they are waiting by the door, woondering when the next crossdresser will walk in. Crossdressers are the last thing on their mind. It's our own parenoia that does us in.

J

lynda jane hamilton
02-23-2006, 12:24 PM
Well done girl!

you look great with a pony tail. Oh I wish I had enough hair to grow one!

L&K's

Lynda