PDA

View Full Version : CD Fitness Check-in

LeotardMan
06-15-2016, 12:40 PM
I Hope I'm posting in the correct spot.

I Know a lot of us ladies like to keep fit. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing fitness check in?? We can post what we did for a workout and what outfit we had on, and motivate each other. Anyone interested??

Geoff

daviolin
06-15-2016, 12:47 PM
My workout regiment is just playing dress up and fashion show. I get more exercise doing that, then splitting a cord of wood by hand. I had to get a laugh out of that. Daviolin

Tracii G
06-15-2016, 03:44 PM
I just can't imagine how I would look in a work out outfit.LOLOL

Lorileah
06-15-2016, 03:54 PM
I had lunch. This could be interesting. Remember this is the MtF section not the clothing section, so make sure you discuss the workout and not just the clothing

Devi SM
06-15-2016, 04:45 PM
I do work out at la fitness around 5 days a week.
I care about my legs, so I do stepper 15 minutes to burn fat down.
Then abs in a seat machine lifting 115 pounds, 4 series of 15 each one.
Then abs in a upward inclined bench, another 4 series of 15 each.
I work out my hips, waist, then 10 minutes sauna room.
I always wear a small black short that shows my upper depilated legs and my butt.
The best part is when in locker room, I usually walk naked when I shave my face, then go to the showers and shave my whole body, lower legs, butts, arms, armpits, back and pubic, there some guys smile me and other do things that I can't say here...

Virginia1983
06-15-2016, 05:47 PM
I run 3x a week and yoga 2-3x a week. Vegan. NO SUGAR.

AmyVanessa
06-15-2016, 06:28 PM
I go to the gym on whatever days I don't work. Mostly I do treadmill jogging and the escalator style stair climber,unless I go to Zumba class.
I also go after work if it's early enough.
Today I wore my sleeveless shirt over my pink tie-dye bra. In colder weather I wear leggings.
I work out with weights at home.l

Yoshisaur
06-15-2016, 06:58 PM
My fitness has just been 60-90 minutes of cardio per week along with a semi healthy diet, so very little sugar and no fast food. I typically wear male clothes to work out

Alice Torn
06-15-2016, 08:02 PM
Bicycle at least a little every day winter or summer, always in drab, though.

LeotardMan
06-15-2016, 08:03 PM
Just did Firm Basics Fat Burning Workout in a pink and black jazzercise sports bra and black workout panties :)

Fiona123
06-15-2016, 08:32 PM
I use elipical at gym daily 1hour before work. Allways in drab. Lost 55 lbs over span of many years. There is still room for improvement (i was huge). I definitely could eat better.🌺

marlacd
06-15-2016, 08:45 PM
I try to eat right for one. For exercise, I doff work boots, clothing suitable to the weather. and go for about an eight hour exercise routine called work. Instead of me paying the gym, the gym pays me. Nothing really fem, but I keep my girlish figure that way.

Sometimes Steffi
06-15-2016, 09:05 PM
My typical workout week is Yoga on Monday and Thursday, Body Pump (choreographed weight exercises). I dress full male for Body Pump, but more female for Yoga, with my toes painted. I also go to a trans Yoga class taught by a MtF TS once a month. I go in full girl mode for that.

Linda E. Woodworth
06-15-2016, 09:13 PM
3 x week I start with about 30 minutes of stretching, back therapy exercises and calisthenics. That's followed by 15 minutes on the Nordic trac ski machine. After that I have about a 30 minute ballet routine I perform.

2 x week I walk 2 to 3 miles and then come home to do a woman's exercise routine called "Fluidity".

2 x week ballet class at dance studio

When the kids are away my home exercise wear is a leotard and tights with breast forms and light makeup. I sometimes add my wig also if I'm feeling like it. Important tip; take out the breast forms before practicing the ballet. Otherwise you'll only be able to balance with the forms in. That makes taking classes in drab very interesting.....

Sheila11
06-15-2016, 09:50 PM
My exercise consists of running in circles, wrestling with my fears, leaving no stone unturned, and jumping to conclusions. I also do an occasional leap of faith.

Mylie Taylor
06-15-2016, 10:39 PM
Leg lifts in every direction and squats to keep the butt looking great. I tried jogging but the ice kept falling out of my glass.

BrendaPDX
06-16-2016, 08:01 AM
I use the elliptical two to three times a week, sit ups, push ups, and posture exercises. Too much of a closet case to hear anything but guy shorts and a tee shirt.

sometimes_miss
06-16-2016, 09:19 AM
One of my friends convinced me to join a local hotel's swim club for it's pool. He gave it up. I stayed. I promise myself to swim at least one lap, and if I'm really tired, I'll stop. Once I start, I can usually continue, the water's refreshing. But that's it right now.

Sissy_Michelle
06-16-2016, 09:19 AM
Leotardman,

I practically live at the gym. Or at least from 5:45am to 7:00am. Mostly free weights, but I do attend a Body Pump class on Monday & Wednesday where I am usually the only guy out of eighteen to twenty-two women of various age groups. It is during this class I am the bravest. I have been known to wear sports bra, yoga pants, and a baggy t-shirt.

However today was shoulder and triceps, with deadlift and calves.

@--}-----
Michelle

MissPaula
06-16-2016, 09:32 AM
I usually do at least 45 minutes of cardio via treadmill or stairmaster followed by squats, lunges, leg curls 3 days a week. I do very light weights for upper body as my shoulders develop rather quickly ( and that's not cute!) I typically wear wild colored or print tights and a t shirt with matching nikes of course ( we must coordinate)

LeotardMan
06-16-2016, 07:39 PM
I just finished up doing Firm Sculpted Buns, Hips, and Thighs, one of my FAVORITE Firm lower body workouts, in a multi color Danskin Leotard. Back to work tomorrow :( for a 16hr day 0700 to 2300 and than back to work Sat for 0700. I "might" do a workout on Saturday evening. However, it depends on how tired I feel, and it's going to be a short workout

reb.femme
06-17-2016, 01:50 AM
My exercise consists of running in circles, wrestling with my fears, leaving no stone unturned, and jumping to conclusions. I also do an occasional leap of faith.

There's always one. You forgot flying off the handle and climbing the walls :heehee:. Now there are two of us.

Same for me in any mode, tea drinking and cake eating. Actually I like step and general walking for cardio fitness, in my girl shorts, skirts and tops. I have to keep it light these days, as long term meds have affected my cardio vascular abilities.

Becky

docrobbysherry
06-17-2016, 12:38 PM
When I got serious about Sherry's figure, I quit my gym. Muscle definition isn't fem! I soon lost 20 pounds of some muscle, but all of my spare tire!:D

Besides watching what I eat, I do a daily routine of crunches and stretching excersizes.

When I dress up for a work out now? It's just for fun!

Jane G
06-18-2016, 10:43 AM
I love to dance dressed. Apart from that I am usually in drab when I exercise. Surfing with forms just doesn't work for me. The surfing comes first. :eek: I do enjoy walking on the moors while dressed, but usually I'm in company and in drab.

CatchQueen
07-03-2016, 01:03 AM
I love working out...I spend quite a bit of time at the gym under normal conditions and I work out at home too...always dressed. I also wrestle...I'm crazy about wrestling and I actually wrestle dressed too. I got hooked on GLOW as a kid and my love for feminine squared circle antics only grew. Just posted a bit of a goofy wrestling vid at my YouTube btw.
Some say muscular definition isn't femme but I've always found the opposite to be true...

Jeny_rj
07-03-2016, 01:18 AM
I recently started Jillian Michael's '6 pack in 6 weeks'. You spend 35 minuted a day, 5 days a week..... And found to be very effective for both abs and legs. Another one of her programs - 'no more trouble zones' is also very good.

Jane G
07-03-2016, 02:42 AM
Well I am off for a walk on the moors shortly. I will be wearing leather walking boots, m & s walking trousers, a tee shirt and water proof jacket. :eek:

Lana Mae
07-06-2016, 07:43 PM
I agree with Sheila11 and reb.femme. My exercising is limited by my COPD. Respitory MD said not to worry about losing weight due to COPD. Seems losing weight causes it to get worse! I would just love to drop 20 pounds and/or 4 inches around the waist! Lana Mae

TrishaTX
07-07-2016, 08:28 PM
I used to walk allot but as we age, it gets harder so for my 50th bday, I joined crossfit...its killer but I love it.

Dana44
07-07-2016, 08:51 PM
I do cross-fit, yoga, and MTA witch is a physical workout with some physical therapy and he found a couple muscles that were dormant and turned them back on. It helps us do the other workouts even better. But it is good to maintain the body.

PattyT
07-07-2016, 11:33 PM
I do a great deal of walking, partially because I like it and partially because it is teh only way to get around very much in Japan where I live. On the weekends, I often walk a lot i the morneding then in the afternoon can walk 4-5 hours in a row without a break. [I] feel great after doing this.
Still, when it comes to fitness, the big thing for me is to watch my diet. I gain weight easily so I have to avoid fattly foods, and keep to low fat, nourishing foods as much as possible. I am not fanatical about this, or at least too fanatical but this is the only way that I can wear the clothes I like. It's probably because of metabolism. For me the choice is simple,endulge in all the fatty food I like or indulge in the clothes I like. I choose the clothes. It7s also healthier!

Charlyne
07-07-2016, 11:53 PM
Your photo looks great! I hope that s you. I have a Fitbit for 10 days now...loving it. Lost a few pounds and my middle is shrinking! Charlyne