PDA

View Full Version : Dream

EllieMayxxx
06-18-2016, 01:27 PM
The other night i had a dream that i was a girl my whole life and i was with a group of girls chatting while walking around the high street of the city I live near and I felt so good that i was a girl and i was accepted by others. I woke up had had such an urge to dress after like 2 months without dressing.

I was just wondering if any of you have had dreams where you have dressed in

sometimes_miss
06-18-2016, 04:53 PM
Sure. All kinds of dreams about CD, TS, waking up a girl, always being a girl, being turned into a girl, having a girl dress me up, etc. etc. etc..

Rachelakld
06-18-2016, 05:02 PM
sorry, always dreamed I was a pilot in one of those Vulcan bombers which used to buzz my house.
If you see any going cheap, let me know (not that I can afford the gas)

Confucius
06-18-2016, 07:41 PM
I am a lucid dreamer and I can control parts of the dream. I often crossdress in my dreams, and in some dreams I have long hair and breasts, however I am always male. Also an odd thing about these dreams is that no one ever seems to notice anything unusual about me.

CynthiaD
06-18-2016, 07:55 PM
I'm not always aware of my clothing in my dreams, but when I am aware of my clothing, I am invariably en femme. I've had a few dreams in which I was post-op SRS.

Allisa
06-18-2016, 08:06 PM
Almost always in some kind of femme attire but no-one notices or cares.

LelaK
06-18-2016, 11:43 PM
I sometimes find myself dressed when dreaming. Sometimes I'm worried that my family will see me, but I enjoy being dressed regardless.

Julie Mehn
06-19-2016, 12:10 AM
sometimes i dream i'm in maid outfit obeying someone

Meganpop
06-19-2016, 08:26 AM
For as much as I think about being a girl, I really don't dream about it often. Maybe a few times a year. When it does happen, it's quite the experience. I wake up in a great mood, and just lie there trying to recreate the experience. Daydreaming doesn't hold a candle to sleep dreaming when it comes to impact.

Teresa
06-19-2016, 08:40 AM
Charlotte,
Dreams shouldn't be discounted lightly, at the period before and after my CDing started at the age of 8-9 years I had vivid long term dreams lasting months if not a year or so. They were tied in closely to what actually happened and formed an important part of an assessment in my gender counselling. I can't say if I lived the dreams or the dreams continued from reality but they were put down to a very strong female element.