PDA

View Full Version : An ex is starting to understand more

LisaJ1
06-18-2016, 02:29 PM
An ex wife of mine is to understand more that I love to crossdress.My ex wife Victoria whom I have a 15 year old son with were married for 3 years and did tell her when we started dating.I never did dress as Lisa when she was at home,went to a friend's house to dress as Lisa.It did turn into an argument a few times.Finally one day she told me the crossdressing had to stop.Told her it will not stop and she left which we filed for divorce.Luckily she never found my enfemme wardrobe.I noticed some changes with Victoria 2 months ago and she told me that she was sorry for judging me in a bad way.It was emotional and things are going well so far.She met Lisa for the first time last week and said I looked gorgeous.Victoria said it was her family that made her change her ways on this.I am sleeping much better now and she has been coming to terms about it.Victoria knows I am a great dad getting our son every weekend,have joint custody.

Dana44
06-18-2016, 03:33 PM
That is fantastic news Lisa... Maybe she wants to get back with you.

LisaJ1
06-18-2016, 03:43 PM
We won't get back together,she is married and I do pay child support on time

Rachelakld
06-18-2016, 04:53 PM
nice, pity it's a little late but suppose some people get wiser with age.
I'm glad you get your boy at weekends, I wouldn't have minded having a son to go hiking with etc, my girls are just not into hard physical stuff.

LisaJ1
06-18-2016, 08:20 PM
The other thing is we are putting the past behind us that happened.Victoria wants to know Lisa more too and this is set for next weekend for the first time

Suzanne F
06-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Closure with an ex is important. That has never happened with mine. Congratulations!
Suzanne

Mollyanne
06-19-2016, 05:51 AM
Lisa, When I hear situations like this it makes me VERY happy at first but then I start to think that maybe it's a trap. I'm suspicious but that is due to my previous occupation (police officer). I would ask myself why now????? What could possibly be her motive and what could she gain???? All this however could be "on the up and up" but I would absolutely be careful, sorry but this is me.

Molly

LisaJ1
06-19-2016, 07:40 AM
Closure with an ex is important. That has never happened with mine. Congratulations!
Suzanne
Thank you and Victoria realized that she was raised not to judge me at all.This is closure and we can focus on the future.Victoria is glad I do help out too,I do get things for our son without asking.I do admit that I was a little verbally abusive to her also,put my anger towards her which I should of never done.I did get help for controlling my anger management issues,she has forgiven me for this and seen I have changed my ways.

reb.femme
06-19-2016, 08:59 AM
Lisa, When I hear situations like this it makes me VERY happy at first but then I start to think that maybe it's a trap. I'm suspicious but that is due to my previous occupation (police officer). I would ask myself why now????? What could possibly be her motive and what could she gain???? All this however could be "on the up and up" but I would absolutely be careful, sorry but this is me.

I would love to say, "you old (or young) cynic", but this was my first thought. Why now? I would be extremely wary, especially if she asks for pictures, even selfies of the two of you. All is good blackmail material. Just keep your wits about you.

Now to put my cynical side down, I hope that she is genuinely attempting to say sorry.

Becky

LisaJ1
06-19-2016, 09:03 AM
I would love to say, "you old (or young) cynic", but this was my first thought. Why now? I would be extremely wary, especially if she asks for pictures, even selfies of the two of you. All is good blackmail material. Just keep your wits about you.

Now to put my cynical side down, I hope that she is genuinely attempting to say sorry.

BeckyIt was haunting Victoria for a long time and knew it was time coming to terms this makes me happy.

suzanne
06-19-2016, 10:45 AM
I'm sorry to know she destroyed a perfectly good marriage because she couldn't handle a crossdresssing husband. That's tragic. But it's nice to know she's seen her error, made up with you and now is a friend. That shows there's hope for all of us.

Stephanie47
06-19-2016, 10:59 AM
I'm glad there is some positive action on your ex-wife's part. How many times has a woman indicated acceptance or tolerance, then does a 180 degree turn? Too many times. I still firmly believe societal pressure that cross dressing is sinful, wrong, all sorts of negativity causes wives to abandon husbands. Sometimes it comes down to her believing people are going to talk behind her back, saying, "What's wrong with HER! She lives with a cross dresser."

flatlander_48
06-19-2016, 12:40 PM
The other thing is we are putting the past behind us that happened.Victoria wants to know Lisa more too and this is set for next weekend for the first time

I think the idea of having less discordance in the world is always a good thing. At the very least, it allows us to think about other, more pressing, issues.

DeeAnn