PDA

View Full Version : Going Out!

Mykaa
06-19-2016, 01:37 AM
So Tiffany her wife and I went out tonight! We went to the local club here, Tiffany and her wife both looked nice, I went with my androgynous out appearance, A new experience and yes I want to go again. I was amazed at the variety of people, saw a few other cd'ers too. Id like going out more femme in appearance yet, I'll have to work on that. But we had a fun evening for sure, I just wanted to share!

Julie Mehn
06-19-2016, 01:42 AM
sounds like a fun time

LaurenS
06-20-2016, 06:53 AM
Sounds great. Happy for you!

Kate Simmons
06-20-2016, 09:33 AM
It gets a little bit easier each time. :battingeyelashes::)

NancySue
06-23-2016, 04:14 PM
It took some time for me to venture out. We live in a smaller, conservative town, consequently being "read" would not be good. We have gone out, after dark, to a near city to walk around a mall, or see a movie. I was extremely nervous at first, but each time out became easier and easier. Being with my supportive wife, helped me keep calm. Going out is now part of our social life. We never assume anything. Hose, of all kinds, are my #1. Since most women do not wear hose, she suggests I not wear pantyhose....awwww. I do take her advice. I also love wearing underneath....bra, panties, thigh highs. I'm convinced there others like myself in this town. It's not fair !

Tracii G
06-23-2016, 04:38 PM
It gets easier the more you do it.

Lana Mae
07-01-2016, 06:16 PM
Not out yet! But, going for transformation in Sept. and will be getting first wig at wig store! Will be first time going out! Am so excited and so scared! Know the scared is probably unfounded but... I am sure it will ultimately be a lot of fun!!! :daydreaming::daydreaming: Lana Mae