PDA

View Full Version : Are you bothered by your male form when crossdressing?

AmandaM
06-19-2016, 11:31 AM
As men, we put on weight differently than women. We either get fat with a big belly, not hips, or we gain lots of upper-body muscle. I don't know about you, but I can't stand it when I dress. When I dress, I want to look as much like a woman as possible. Does it bother you?

Dana44
06-19-2016, 11:39 AM
Yep, I try to keep my gut in better shape and if it gets larger yes it bothers me. I don't like big guts on GG's either. I like to look as thin and sexy as I can.

NancySue
06-19-2016, 11:50 AM
We work with what we have, but "illusion additions" help. When getting dressed, I add silicone hip pads, fanny pads, waist cincher, push-up underwire bra, silicone breast forms...shave chest & contour with make up. It's amazing what curves will do for both me and others. Works for me. (smile)

ClosetED
06-19-2016, 11:53 AM
I try to keep fit and nature gave me a form close to most women, if 6'2". I have shapely legs (with hair), thin forearms, my upper arms are bigger than average for a woman, but I have seen plenty with arms just as large. I tuck well without pain or any gaff. I have a 38B chest naturally (also with hair like Sean Connery). So give me 15 minutes with a razor or hair remover, and I could do well. But I need to compromise for my wife to still have her masculine husband that she married be visible, so I do what I can!
Hugs, Ellen

Alexa CD
06-19-2016, 12:03 PM
It definitely bothers me so I do a few things to make myself look more desirable. I'm naturally really slim, but I watch what I eat so that I gain no excess weight, while still remaining pretty healthy. As far as muscles go, I've never really had them, I don't work out at all and make sure not to do much strenuous exercise, especially with my upper body. I only really workout my thighs and butt to give myself a better shape in that area, otherwise the rest of my body is tight but doesn't have much muscle mass or definition, which is how I like it. Hands are another thing, and hair, I don't do anything that will damage them, I try to keep my hands as smooth as possible and my nails in good condition. With hair, alot of guys and trans girls don't take proper care of it, especially when it starts to get a bit of length, for me it's a big deal so I treat mine really well. One more thing is body hair, getting rid of as much of it as possible goes along way, for me a smooth body is essential to feeling comfortable. Always being so body conscious I just have to do these things.

Tracii G
06-19-2016, 12:07 PM
I'm learning to just deal with it lately and not let my weight gain bother me too much.
My belly is getting to the point I can't really hide it anymore other than photo angle tricks or loose jeans,pants and tops so if my belly sticks out it sticks out.
My pecs have gotten more meat on them so better cleavage is one side effect I will not complain about. LOLOL
Hip pads really help to make the belly look smaller in relation.

flatlander_48
06-19-2016, 12:07 PM
Does it bother you?

Not so much. I've never been a large person anyway, so I don't have a large chest, shoulders or arms. Due to a lot of cycling as a kid, and also in more recent times, my bottom and legs are larger than expected. The only thing I'm missing is width at the sides; the back is more than adequate. The issue I have is that my waist measurement has increased in recent years, so I need to work on that.

DeeAnn

StevieTV
06-19-2016, 12:08 PM
Yes. I think my shapewear collection is getting larger than my regular femme attire. At least tucking part is covered (thanks Spanx and tight panties). I find as I enter my 50's my abdomen isn't so cooperative. I'm can still fit into a size 4 Levis but keep my blouse un tucked.

bridget thronton
06-19-2016, 12:09 PM
It is what it is - would like to be a little thinner and I am working on that

Jenn A116
06-19-2016, 12:32 PM
Yes it does bother me. Unfortunately, not enough to make me do something about it. ;)

Julie Mehn
06-19-2016, 12:40 PM
no because im in pretty good shape right now

twelvestepemily
06-19-2016, 12:43 PM
Yep, definitely do not find dressing as enjoyable the more masculine looking I am. A few months ago I decided to try to use this to my advantage to help curb my CDing (due to it interfering with my regular life). I'm 6'3"...when I was down below 180 lbs with less substantial shoulders, my body was very feminine looking, but now I'm at 210 with broader shoulders and it really kills the illusion/experience. But I still find myself wanting to dress, so I guess that answers that question...

Fiona123
06-19-2016, 12:45 PM
It bothers me a good deal. I wish I could have a more feminine form.🌺

Scarlett Viktoria
06-19-2016, 12:50 PM
Not so much my form, just my body hair. I'd love to lose it but the wife likes it.

docrobbysherry
06-19-2016, 12:52 PM
Yes. Which is why I use every trick in the book to avoid seeing ANYTHING male in my mirror or photos!

If u want to create a fem illusion badly enuff? Almost all of us can!:daydreaming:

TanyaWonder
06-19-2016, 12:57 PM
I'd say it's the other way around. The most I hate shaving (which is nevertheless necessary for me to have a full CD experience). Shaving takes a lot of time, gets uncomfy later and somehow, the whole process of transformation goes against my laziness and cosiness. Dunno, is weird at least.

Teresa
06-19-2016, 12:59 PM
AmandaM,
I keep my weight constant at 147lbs, by walking the dog twice a day, it doesn't bulk the muscles up but does tone the legs and keeps the waist line in trim because of the mild stomach exercise walking gives, so I have a fairly symmetrical figure of 37" 31" 37" at 5' 7", I don't overdo bra padding and so I don't need hip pads, ( I've always had a well rounded rump ) . So my male shape and female shape pretty well match, apart from the bust size, I'm happy I can get into a UK size 12 usually off the peg . Just to add insult to it, I can eat more or less what I like and don't put weight on.
No I'm not bothered by my male form , I'm one happy bunny !!

As for the shaving issue , yes it is a pain in the butt but I do legs and chest every morning, making it part of my daily routine rather than being a nuisance when I want to dress .

Tracii G
06-19-2016, 01:01 PM
Sherry that is right no matter what body shape one may have you can always find a way to look feminine.

paulaprimo
06-19-2016, 01:02 PM
yes. my shoulders and arms are a dead giveaway so i prefer
the cooler weather so i can wear layers.

RobertaFermina
06-19-2016, 01:52 PM
I got depressed after a life-event, and stopped dressing, and gained more than 100lbs.
It is so hard to consider being a BBW Gurl after I was so happy being such a vain, even arrogant, Tart!
So it is on FULL STOP.

AmandaM
06-19-2016, 03:47 PM
I hate that whenever I want to add some weights to my workout, it puffs me up. And I'm talking light weights. It's like, all I have to do is look at weights and I get bigger.

I guess that would be a benefit if I wanted to be manly.

Teresa
06-19-2016, 06:21 PM
Amanda,
It depends how physical your job is, I was a self employed photographer for thirty years and lugging the heavy equipment about was enough to tone me up , I didn't need to work out, besides that I built two houses in between my work, so I was fit and lean without being bulked up.

Dana44
06-19-2016, 06:56 PM
On fitness, My trainer and I agreed we are just maintaining my body and I use lighter like 8 lbs dumbells when we use weights on our cross-fit. We have added jump rope amidst our running to make it more fitness oriented. A great workout. Also I do MTA with the physical trainer there. Really good stuff to keep a girls body up.

Mykaa
06-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Not that it bothers me, but who doesnt buy something they like the looks of and hope it fits nice?

Jenniferathome
06-19-2016, 07:59 PM
No, not at all. I prefer an athletic body on women anyway. I have what I have to work with so why complain? I'm too lazy to use anything but forms anyway. Biking takes care of most issues.

Alice Torn
06-19-2016, 08:13 PM
I have been doing more physical work lately, and bicycling, my arms , bicepts are looking bigger, and much more masculine. At certain angles, my photos look ladylike. At others, not near as much. I can fool people from a distance, but not within say 40 feet.

sometimes_miss
06-19-2016, 10:15 PM
Does it bother you?
Of course it bothers me. That's why I don't look in mirrors when I'm wearing girl things. Let's face it, most of us don't resemble in any remote way the female that we're trying to appear as. Why torture ourselves over something that is out of our control? We didn't choose this situation. But we have to live with it. May as well make it as nice as possible.

phili
06-20-2016, 12:21 AM
The breakthrough for me was realizing that I could feel totally feminine, and not have to change anything about my body. So I just buy things that look good on me [to me] - it hits the spot of letting me cross the divide, and enjoy my feminine side without trying to excuse my body. It is true that to others I mostly look like a man wearing a dress, but because I am not asking them to think of me as a woman, it is less complicated for them, and that works well for us all.

Stephanie47
06-20-2016, 12:49 AM
As a senior one experiences a loss of muscle. I've been able to maintain a figure that is 42C-38-40. Once upon a time I was a 38-30-36 and 175 pounds. My legs are still nice. My arms are were never overly muscular. All my 140 dresses are designed to obscure or hide the waistline; sheaths, empire waists, wraps, a-line. Those styles work well with my six foot height and 195 pounds. The biggest challenge any male is going to have is that visceral belly fat. Being 42-38-40 isn't so bad, but, 42-48-42 would be a killer.

xNicolex
06-20-2016, 02:52 AM
Oh god yes! I dont like my shape at all. I did used to body build some years back, before I came to terms with my crossdressing. Because of that I am still quite muscular and find it difficult to hide, along with that I hate my midriff :( I have been dieting and more active but its like I always say about food a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips or in this case my belly lol Its so easy to gain weight yet sometimes near impossible to lose :P

michellechong
06-20-2016, 03:04 AM
Yes, particularly in recent years where I put on additional kgs and of course the natural aging kicks in. I have to "upgrade" my dresses to size 12 instead of the usual 10. I need spend much more time in make-up and also increase the frequency and intensity of my fitness training.

Emma or Darren
06-20-2016, 03:31 AM
It bothers me I can be quite Ocd with most things so am quite hard on myself with getting it right but I have way to much hair and a solid build

stormy_skyxx
06-20-2016, 04:48 AM
It bothers me, but not excessively, just remember, that even bio women are not perfect either...
about me what annoyes me the most is my potbelly, thats why i am doing running whenever i have an hour free.
That said, being 1.66 m tall, 5" 5' for US/UK whenever i gain a bit of weight its easy to spot...
Gilda..

L0vleyme
06-20-2016, 11:31 AM
Yes it bothers me quite a bit, I think that is why I have so much trouble figuring out if I am more than a CD. I try to mold my male body to be more feminine through exercise, keeping thin and targeting what muscles I can to build hips and a butt. I don't like to wear body shaping garments, but do need some to fill out my bra. Keep my body hair shaved and the hair on my head long.

Lily Catherine
06-20-2016, 12:41 PM
While I may be comparatively thin, I'm mostly at odds with my shoulders and arms. The illusion is quite visibly broken; if not for them I'd have a fairly rectangular figure. I don't shave these days; that said I don't dress very often so I'd be better off covering up for those moments.

Kate Simmons
06-20-2016, 01:06 PM
Not at all Amanda. Knowing who and what I am underneath reassures me really. :)

Anneliese
06-20-2016, 02:51 PM
5'11", and stayed between 145-155 for most of the years as CD.

Have "ballooned" to 170. Need to get back to the 150's ASAP.

Jenny22
06-20-2016, 03:17 PM
As men, we put on weight differently than women. We either get fat with a big belly, not hips, or we gain lots of upper-body muscle. I don't know about you, but I can't stand it when I dress. When I dress, I want to look as much like a woman as possible. Does it bother you?

I'm 5'11 and 170 lbs. My body is OK, only a little belly fat. My concern, when pretty, is my largish, wrinkled hands (backs) and my large nose.

Andrea Evadne
06-20-2016, 03:32 PM
I must admit, I am. I want feminine curves, I want sleek smooth legs, and yes I want breasts. I would never get hormone therapy, as my kids would be screwed up forever, but I long for a feminine body

Petra1
06-20-2016, 05:08 PM
My male form is part of the reason why I wear a DDD bra stuffed beyond capacity. (That, and I have a thing for large breasts.) The extra large "girls" make my belly look flatter.