PDA

View Full Version : "He's a Lady" Reviews

Lawren
10-19-2004, 09:36 PM
I thought I would start this thread so that we can all post our comments/critisisms in one place to make it easier for all to read them.

xoxo, Lawren

Wenda
10-19-2004, 09:38 PM
so, u r more than just a pretty face?! wenda.

randie
10-19-2004, 09:54 PM
has the show started? If so, then I missed it. Its probably gonna be a mockery of the tg community anyways, thats my uninformed opinion. Isnt it sad that with all the problems in the world today, that, whether you wear a skirt or pants matters to anyone!? how stupid is that?!

KewTnCurvy GG
10-19-2004, 10:26 PM
Awww, well, I'm in the minority here me thinks but I liked it, so far at least:)
It's cute, funny. :)

Boy's being grrlies, what's not to love:p

hugs
kew

DonnaD
10-19-2004, 10:28 PM
Watched the first one, will not continue.

Will further employ my anti reality television embargo in casa de donna.

Donna

GraceUSA
10-20-2004, 01:37 AM
If you missed it they are showing it again tomorrow night.

Grace

Wendy me
10-20-2004, 07:40 AM
mabey we are on the next cool to do list ?????? country, lesbens, trucks, bikes............CDING''''''' NEW BUMPER STICKER I WAS CD WHEN CD WASET COOL

Lawren
10-20-2004, 08:37 AM
The Up Side.
a) I thought they did a rather good job of laying out the show from a theatrical point of view.
b) It was not as degrading to the contestants as I expected it to be.
c) They did not depict the contestants as some kind of sexual deviants just because they are willing to crossdress. Without actually endorsing/encouraging MtF CDing they gave the impression that it's OK to do it.

The Down Side.
a) Too much PINK!!! Not many GGs wear that much pink and even fewer look good in it. (No offense to those who do)
b) The whole "Doll House" idea stinks. It's not real. If these guys are supposed to "walk a mile in heels" then get them decent hotel rooms.
c) They should spend a little more time showing the details of the trasnformation, i.e. the waxing, makeup, etc. and less time doing interviews.
d) The male judge is a chauvinistic jackass! They could have chosen someone better. I know they need a counterpoint to the female judges but his mindset is totally against MtF CDing. He's one of those guys who thinks that we are all perverts.

A Personal Note.
I hope I don't look as stupid as those guys did in the "Doll House" at the end of the show.

Summary.
I liked it enough to watch the next episode.

xoxo, Lawren