PDA

View Full Version : in a perfect world..how far would you go?

Andrea Evadne
06-21-2016, 04:09 PM
So, I can see from reading this forum, many of us have wives and children who we love very much. But we all share the fact, that inside we are feminine. How far would you go, if every body in your life was accepting? would you go as far as hormone treatments, or beyond? I have always had a secret desire to have breasts....am I too weird? lol

Gretchen_To_Be
06-21-2016, 04:12 PM
You are not weird. I'd go all the way if I could.

Andrea Evadne
06-21-2016, 04:14 PM
So would I. When I was much younger I even toyed with the idea of a sex change.

Dana44
06-21-2016, 04:15 PM
I think breasts are the common thread. Yep breasts with our manly parts. I would never go down the path to total womanhood. But i have a desire to rid myself of some body hair. And breasts yes am trying to get some. A girl once told me. I must i must develop my breasts. So, yes that is a great feminine want.

Tina_gm
06-21-2016, 04:16 PM
I cannot say for certain. Very unlikely to have SRS, and HRT wouldn't be too likely either. I very much enjoy intimacy with what I have. Obviously SRS makes this impossible, and HRT would most likely greatly diminish it, if not make it impossible as well. How often would I dress, how might I actually conduct my life? I really do not know. I know it would be more than what I do now, just not sure how much more.

grace7777
06-21-2016, 04:22 PM
In the perfect world I would go all the way with HRT and GRS(botton surgery). In the imperfect world I live in I am now considering going all the way with HRT and GRS. A few years ago this was not my mindset at all, I thought I could be satisfied going out once or twice a month en femme, but this is not the case anymore.

For me having the vagina is the most important thing.

Nikki.
06-21-2016, 04:43 PM
gendermutt's post...

larry
06-21-2016, 04:56 PM
I want breasts SO bad...

msannacd
06-21-2016, 05:12 PM
I'd say just breasts, but honestly I'd pobably transition all the way.

Alice Torn
06-21-2016, 05:17 PM
I would only dress more, and go out more, when i felt like it a lot, and not be fearful.

Fiona123
06-21-2016, 05:27 PM
Me too. I would dress & go out.🌺

aussie cd
06-21-2016, 05:40 PM
FFS and HRT for sure ....

Kate Simmons
06-21-2016, 06:50 PM
Most of it would have to depend on my reasons for wanting to do so. :)

Nikki.
06-21-2016, 07:44 PM
actually now that I think about it, there is some stuff I know I would do- rhinoplasty, pierced ears, thin and arch my brows more, grow my hair out. I think I would live in between mode, but would want the ability to present and blend as either gender as the mood suited me. Boobies would be nice but tough to manage in guy mode. Oh and pedicure'd all the time. I have no idea why I'm fixated on having my toenails painted but I am.

lingerieLiz
06-21-2016, 08:01 PM
I think I would be more fem. I have had boobs from puberty where all the guys would grab them and tell me mine were bigger than their girlfriends. In the perfect world I would like to have a full C cup. I now fill a C, but don't have a full C breast. I enjoy looking fem and would love to dress very fem. I've had the chance to become a woman, but I like sex with women. In thinking about it I'm happy with where I am and it could be worse.

kymmieLorain
06-21-2016, 08:10 PM
It would depend. I often thought if I lost all my loved ones. I may go all the way but I don't think so even in a perfect world.

Kymmie

Mykaa
06-21-2016, 09:11 PM
Well I cant imagine anyone on the forum hasnt had a thought like this, I'll settle for being happy and having someone to share that with.

Ressie
06-21-2016, 09:28 PM
In a perfect world I would have been born a female. OK, since we aren't playing the game that way… I'm not sure. I think I would be ultra feminine. :battingeyelashes:

I might have started transitioning at an early age if I felt it was acceptable to my family and the rest of the world. Or there's a good chance that I would have started wearing female clothing all the time without going further. But then again, maybe the intrigue of it all would have gone out the window if it weren't taboo. I don't like the idea of hormone treatments and surgeries. It isn't natural for me. YMMV

Sometimes Steffi
06-21-2016, 09:41 PM
Let's see. I have pretty modest goals. Pierced ears, laser on the face, shaping, but not thinning the eye brows, shave arm hair, maybe FFS. No hormones, BA or SRS.

TrishaTX
06-21-2016, 10:16 PM
to be honest , I wouldn't change much about my body except to get in better shape. That said, I would dress more often, and certainly have "fun" more often...

Tommie.
06-21-2016, 10:19 PM
All the way.... I say that reading and listening to those gone before on this forum whom have suffered in transition in the extreme physically, emotionally and all that surrounds them... I cannot go there because of money and the love of my life, but I will go as far as I can with things like Nikki said above. It seems like the female side in us is the 'greater good' if you will and we seek to bring her to the forefront because that is who we want to be, to commit to, to see in the mirror looking back. It explains why we become relaxed, at peace and comfortable when en femme because our female essence is in control. For most on here as I listen to posts, the Tgirls are scattered along that spectrum with a lesser size group who just CD for their own perfectly acceptable reasons, but all the Tgirls wanting to be comfortable in a place on the path to the ultimate end whether they acknowledge it or not.... perhaps because the better person, she, would be in control, and they know it deep down in their soul.... just maybe.... anyway... all the way if I could.........

Diane Smith
06-21-2016, 10:32 PM
I have a hard time planning more than a step or two ahead, but see a boob job in my future.

- Diane

Sascha Marie
06-21-2016, 10:40 PM
In a perfect world, id go out without the fear of 'being read'

Michele14
06-21-2016, 10:41 PM
Nothing I am happy just the.way I am

Ceera
06-21-2016, 10:54 PM
I honestly don't know...

If absolutely everyone was 100% accepting of me being a female, I might try to go full time with presenting female. And if I did that, I probably would get breast implants, and would get electrolysis to permanently remove my facial and body hair. The biggest thing preventing me from getting implants right now is that I still want to present male, some of the time. It would be great to have a nice set of C or D cup breasts. I'd really love that. But that would functionally prevent me from ever presenting male, once I had them. Being 'accepted' isn't the only reason I don't do full time, and lack of acceptance isn't why I still cling to my male side being available.

Even if I was presenting 100% full time as female, and had the breast implants, I still probably would not get HRT or SRS, unless I also found a new lifemate who was committed to remain with me and who truly wanted me to be 100% female.

Honestly, my biggest barriers to going full time or to going for HRT, implants and SRS aren't a matter of anyone else being 'accepting' of my feminine side. There are still a few family members and friends that I am not out with yet, and that fact holds me back a little. But even if all of those family members and friends were 100% supportive, there are still a number of issues I would need to deal with:

* Can I seriously find another mate that wants me 100% female? Or am I better off keeping my option open for someone who would be happy with me being male below the waist? My options are restricted enough already due to my age and feminine side. But in my current mode, being male-capable but able to present well as a woman, there are some bisexual male and female people out there who would prefer me as I am, compared to me as 100% female. A 100% feminized me still would never attract a many possible mates as a genetic girl or a genetic male (playing it straight and presenting male) ever could.

* At my age (almost 59) is the health risk associated with SRS worth it? Probably not, unless I had a sex partner to share it with.

* If I am not aiming for SRS, do I want to accept reduced sexual capability for my male side to get the benefits of HRT?

Maybe in another 10+ years, my sex drive will diminish enough for those factors not to be an issue. I can't say. I know I am much more interested in sex today than my father was when he was a good 15 years younger than I am now, and I am showing very few signs of my sex drive reducing yet.

Bottom line for me is that I have no disphoria to worry about, so I don't have the driving need that many of the girls here have to 'make it match what I know I am'. Having a fully functional vagina would be really cool. Having no male parts and having the risk that when it is done I might have an only semi-funtional vagina, where perhaps it looks right and can have limited penetration, but sexual response might not be as strong, is a risk I am not wiling to undertake. I know there are other girls here who really need to rid themselves of the testosterone poisoning and even if their girl bits aren't perfect after SRS, it would still be a relief for them. But that is not where I am at. And while I have looked into what SRS entails, I am not convinced I would be happy with the result, for me.

Jacqueline85
06-22-2016, 12:07 AM
Andrea, I would just like to point out that not all of us are totally feminine on the inside. Many of us have a strong male and a strong female side. So in answer to your question, I wouldn't change my body in any way, but I would go out, sometimes en femme and sometimes in drab.

GBJoker
06-22-2016, 01:36 AM
I would stop before SRS. I'd probably skip breast implants as well.

I Am Paula
06-22-2016, 08:13 AM
Just a public service announcement- Even if you want to, you cannot just 'Go all the way'. Being trans is NOT the evolution of a crossdresser. If you are truly trans, you know it, and are probably doing something about it.
Nobody 'toys with the idea of a sex change', except in their fantasies, and that's where it has to stay.

Transition is the most deadly serious thing a human can do. It takes going thru a lot of gatekeepers, who often seem like they are trying to prove you are NOT trans. It takes Doctors who are willing to stake their reputations on their diagnosis. HRT is NOT a drug to be taken on a whim, as chances are, if you are not thoroughly female of mind, you will hate the results. Hair removal and surgeries can run into 6 figures quickly.

I realize this thread is about your fantasy 'perfect world' but please keep transition as a pipe dream, unless you need to.

geek
06-22-2016, 11:21 AM
I would probably only go as far as full facial hair removal, HRT and FFS... but thats not in a perfect world, thats in the if i could afford to do them world scenario. In a perfect world, such things would have been taken care of long before now.

As is, I came to the decision that I'm not meant to be happy a long time ago and I settle for just getting through each day without breaking down in some form or other.

Sorry for venting in whatwas supposed to be a wishy washy thread.

Fiona123
06-22-2016, 12:25 PM
Right now, if the world was perfect, I would dress, wear makeup and wig, AND pass when out. I don't think surgery and or hrt would be for me.🌺

Meghan4now
06-22-2016, 03:50 PM
In a perfect world? We would not be having this discussion. Or maybe we are. Maybe the world IS perfect, but we don't understand well enough to recognize it!

Cheryl T
06-22-2016, 05:04 PM
I honestly don't know how far this would take me. I know where I would love to go, but whether or not that would become reality I just can't say.

PaulaQ
06-22-2016, 05:24 PM
In a perfect world, all of you would've been able to live however you wanted, presenting how you wanted, since childhood. If you wanted to be very feminine boys and then men, that would've been OK. If you wanted to be girls, and then women, that would've been OK too. If you were something in between, well, that would be fine as well.

And I think that observation gets at the core of what is wrong with this thread. (I mean no disrespect to the OP, or any of the respondents.) What's wrong is that you are looking at various medical transitional things as treatments for symptoms of gender dysphoria which many of you unarguably feel. This is completely the wrong way to look at it, in my opinion. The core question, the one that each and every person on this forum needs to answer is "Who am I?" And if you are trans, then "what steps should I take to align my body with my mind, should my discomfort require that." WHO you are, and how you feel, should dominate the decision about what you would do "in an ideal world." And I think discovering who you really are - and believe me, this won't be a quick discovery for many - is the key, whether you need medical transition or not.

I say it won't be quick - because most of us are conditioned to reflexively say, when asked, "I am a man." There are a whole range of possible genders, really. I would caution you against the easy, comfortable answer. It's usually wrong. The one you really fear - yep, that's usually it.

In a perfect world, you'd already know all this. You'd have met other people. You'd be comfortable with talking to medical people about your discomfort with your body, and deciding what steps you needed to ease that discomfort.

We are in a world that is very, very far from perfect.

Nikki.
06-22-2016, 05:39 PM
Very well put Paula. I have no issues with anything you wrote above. Personally, I'm forcing myself to keep an open mind on this journey...

natalie_cheryl
06-22-2016, 06:17 PM
In a perfect world I'd probably get implants an some facial feminization but that's where I'd probably stop, and just be full time like that

Stephanie kirby
06-22-2016, 06:20 PM
In a perfect world I would have been born into it female simple has that. as the world is imho far from perfect, so i just live it the best i can, ive always had the female view point and thoughts but on the outside im male and i know it even when i dress, theres things i hate about myself when dressed the male side of me being to much but i try my best to disguise it with varying degrees of success .

DeannaS
06-22-2016, 07:36 PM
In a perfect world with everyone in my life accepting me. I would go all out full transition.

Janine cd
06-22-2016, 09:40 PM
Without a second thought, if I were able to reverse time, I would opt for complete female identity.

suchacutie
06-22-2016, 10:26 PM
I am committed to both of gendered selves, so my ideal would be blocks of time equally in one gender or the other. Since I want to be able to present fully in both genders, I'd commit more to using what I have to generate realistic cleavage without lage breast additions that might now pass as male.

Hazel King
06-22-2016, 11:23 PM
In an Ideal world I would like to be 100% female or 100% male, however I am where I am, I would love a vagina and bigger boobs.

Hazel xx

Angie G
06-22-2016, 11:52 PM
I'd love to have a real size C breast.:hugs:
Angie

Mollyanne
06-23-2016, 05:43 AM
NO BRAINER!!!!! ALL THE WAY AND THEN SOME!!!!!!

Molly

PS: I CAN DREAM, CAN'T I???????

Emma or Darren
06-23-2016, 06:29 AM
Wow what a question
In a perfect world going on how I feel at the moment I would of understood my feelings when I was alot younger and probably completely transitioned but now A/ It would hurt and upset to many people in my life and B/ I cant afford it so for the rest of my life I shall dream and hope that if reincarnation does exist My wish will be granted . Fingers crossed its in a westernised country lol

CassandraRae
06-23-2016, 07:06 AM
Perfect world? I would have the luxury of wearing breast forms and bra long enough to know what if that is something I want to do permanently. Right now I love 'em when I get the rare chance.

I'd at least get rid of most of the body hair. All that chest hair I waited for as a kid; would not miss it at all.

Cheryl_Layton
06-23-2016, 07:56 AM
If I could only have one thing it would be to have a beautiful 100% feminine face. Yes, the boobs and other bits would be lovely but they count for nothing if you are not seen as being female by the wider world.

Cheryl x

I Am Paula
06-23-2016, 08:28 AM
I'd love to have a real size C breast.:hugs:
Angie

Just one?

BillieAnneJean
06-23-2016, 08:28 AM
I have breasts from meds, post cancer, and weight loss everywhere but breasts. I would LOVE to have them go away because when not enfemme, I am ashamed of them. I have to always be covered up, even at the beach.

Janine cd
06-23-2016, 09:51 PM
In a perfect world, I would chose to have myself transformed into a woman instantly. But a perfect world does not exist, and my life is far too gone to wish of anything like that ever happening.

sometimes_miss
06-24-2016, 06:26 AM
At this point, I'd be content to just be able to wear whatever I want without any repercussions. But just living with being accepted this way really isn't living, it's just existing, and I do that already. There would have to be women somewhere that would actually like it for it to make a difference in my life. Another thing, is that the end goals would have to be attainable, and they are generally not. Because not only am I not a female, I don't have a body that is even remotely within range of what I would want it to be. There is no surgery in the world that can turn me into what I thought I was supposed to be; it would be akin to trying to change a St Bernard into a grayhound; can't be done. I've written many times, that I could have been content being an average female, I didn't need to be a 10. But becoming a female who's closest resemblence to another female is Princess Fiona the ogre isn't something I'd relish either. HRT, SRS, FFS there's nothing that could accomplish what would be necessary. So, I'll just stay as I am. As Harry once said, 'a man's got to know his limitations'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0

CarlaWestin
06-24-2016, 06:39 AM
A perfect world you say? After facial surgery I would seek out as of yet technology to have fabulous pendulous breasts transplanted from a cadaver.
Creepy but, there's nothing wrong with repurposing. Of course, Kardashian size butt implants and long luxurious hair.

:straightface: <------I like the way this guy blinks every now and then.

Jenny22
06-24-2016, 12:49 PM
In a perfect world, I'd have to be much younger so I could begin HRT, FFS and BA to live as a female, and then onto SRS to finally become the female that lives in my heart.

Teresa
06-24-2016, 02:18 PM
Andrea,
I would dress to a level of comfort and happiness in my life, it could be 100%, but it wouldn't matter in those ideal circumstances.
I'm OK with my gender status, I accept bi-gender, with total interest in women and I know part of me dresses to attract them so taking anything to alter my anatomy isn't important, I would like to remain the physical size and shape I am now, so dressing is a very simple transition, I'm a regular size 12 so it's a matter of makeup and a nice wig a little something in the bra and and off I go

LisaKarenAZ
06-24-2016, 10:47 PM
Interesting question, yet nothing really new. For me, the interesting aspect is that it got me to really think about what a perfect world would like. To be honest, nothing that I can think of for a perfect world relates directly to my dressing or gender specifically.
In a perfect world, we would have no power hungry world leaders trying to incite hatred and violence.
In a perfect world, everyone could be who they are without fear of reprisal, hatred, or retributions.
In a perfect world, humans would accept other humans without regard to clothing, style, money, creed, religion, gender, sexuality, color of skin, or political beliefs.
In a perfect world, i could be just one of the other human beings who is happy with life and everything good that it has to offer.

In general, the world would be full of human beings who love each other, period.

Lisa85
06-25-2016, 12:37 AM
In a perfect world we all would live to 700 and not have illness aches and pains until 660. In a most perfect world everyone would be like me. Opps, not God, darn. Guess we'll have to settle for the hand we are dealt.

In terms of original idea, yes breasts sound neat BUT then reality sneeks in. Wore a padded bra on road trip, and out of the car it was disguise and hide. Not a good feeling. So very mixed feelings now. Non-permanent seems like a better idea.

PretzelGirl
06-25-2016, 08:59 AM
Carla, I am going to agree with you. That is creepy! :eek: So then the question begs, why that instead of an augmentation? For one, there is scarring. Second, a balanced size would be difficult as a body really grows into its own parts to make them proportional.

Hi Angie! Been a long time!

Melissa in SE Tn
06-25-2016, 10:44 AM
LisaKaren : thank you for keeping things in the proper perspective

ShelbyDawn
06-25-2016, 11:39 AM
Perfect world would have to mean I have the money to pay for what I want. :)

If I didn't have to worry about the ramifications... I'd lose 20 pounds, grow out the hair on my head, get rid of the rest of it, have my man boobs shaped into nice B cup breasts and wear a lot of skirts an cute shoes...

Robyn2006
06-25-2016, 11:56 AM
I'm fortunate not be married and have no kids, which I know for many here is a big and understandable concern. For me, the stop that keeps me in the closet is my career - one that I love, but one that makes it an impossibility to transition. But were I to win the lottery and all bets off, I'd be on hormones the next day and would transition as much as possible... all but SRS. Thinking I'd be pretty happy just being a non-op transsexual, but would otherwise do all I could to be as feminine as possible - i.e., facial feminization surgery, breast implants, electrolysis, etc.

To wake in the morning as female, to pull open the blinds and just start every day with lipstick on my coffee mug as I walk out the door... well, to answer the original question, that's how far I'd go.

prene
06-25-2016, 02:36 PM
If I could only have one thing it would be to have a beautiful 100% feminine face. Yes, the boobs and other bits would be lovely but they count for nothing if you are not seen as being female by the wider world.

Cheryl x

I agree with Cheryl but this is would be a perfect ... I would have all the others bits also they not crazy just the girl next door look.

mikala
06-28-2016, 12:13 AM
If there were no family complications, I could see myself easily sliding into a total change with HRT, then all the surgury needed to perfect things, & I feel quite arosed thinking about nice C or D cups hangers, and rich red lipstick. ........just saying.

happybra
06-28-2016, 12:18 AM
Shaved legs and a nice pair of C cup breasts

paintmepink
06-28-2016, 01:05 AM
Oh boy.. Everything including some cute boots. I would make sure I gave boys a good look at my temp tattoos on my tramp stamp area. I would perform naughty acts with multiple partners. But this is not a perfect world.

DianeInMilwaukee
06-28-2016, 01:15 AM
In a perfect world, I would have been born female. That said, in a slightly less than perfect, perfect world, I would have been about a foot shorter. Then, who knows? I just don't want to be known as a "freak" and at my size, I never felt I would be accepted.

arbon
06-29-2016, 12:07 AM
If there were no family complications, I could see myself easily sliding into a total change with HRT, then all the surgury needed to perfect things, & I feel quite arosed thinking about nice C or D cups hangers, and rich red lipstick. ........just saying.

You should add to that in a perfect world you would keep the same male sex drive and feelings because when you are on the other side it is not what you think.

Suzanne F
06-29-2016, 01:03 AM
Yes if only a perfect world. That is what happened for me. The sky opened up and there were no more problems. My career was not at risk, my employer was overjoyed. Complications with my wife disappeared and she urged me to transition. I magically wasn't scared of being humiliated in front of the world as a freak. Oh and then just the thought of my beautiful breasts and gleaming vagina made it irresistible. Can you see that this might irritate those of us who faced all the things said here that would allow you to live your fantasy? None of our worlds were or are perfect. I respect anyone's decision not to do what I have done. However, don't kid yourself that those of us who transition have perfect circumstances.
Suzanne

wanda66
06-29-2016, 07:10 AM
Just to be able to dress as i choose and be the person that i am,with out all of these issues .that would be a perfect world.
BUT as a wise person once said "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR".

tgirlamc
06-29-2016, 09:01 AM
when you are on the other side it is not what you think.

Amen!... Well said Arbon

Nadine Robles
06-29-2016, 11:09 AM
Let alone the perfect world, If Internet and global comunications would existed when I was born, and I could have learnt about cding early on, I'd probably gone way further, not all the way, but further indeed...

Lacy PJs
06-29-2016, 01:22 PM
...But we all share the fact, that inside we are feminine...

I hate to rain on the parade, but I don't count myself among those who are "feminine" inside. But, having said that, it would be nice to wear what I wanted to wear when I wanted to wear it. I'm not talking about in public but rather in the quiet confines of my home without having to worry if someone comes to the door. It would be nice to get up some morning & fix breakfast wearing my baby doll pajamas from the night before. Or watching the tube some evening in a leotard & tights w/o having to shut the curtains, blinds & drapes in every window in the house. I just like the feel of the clothing... and the feeling it gives me wearing it.

So no hormones, nu surgery, no permanently removing myself from the gender I received at birth.

Lacy PJs

Maria_mtf
06-29-2016, 03:55 PM
If it was a perfect world would there genuinely be no sexism, would boys and girls be brought up wearing what they choose. So would all clothes be unisex, meaning crossdressing does not exist, which for many would mean the world is not perfect.

To answer the original question for me I would go no further, unless a perfect world had magic so I could change into a women temporarily!