PDA

View Full Version : Omg I look like a girl!

HeatherMmm
06-21-2016, 04:57 PM
So I know I've gone a lot further than many here in altering my regular, male, appearance to bettter suit my female self. Every now and then, especially right after shaving, I look at myself in the mirror and a part of me screams"OMG I look like a girl!" Now, I'm very happy with how far I've come since accepting myself, and have so far to go until I'm truly satisfied and would never go back. I even get a secret thrill when these moments come that "yes, I do look like a girl.. yay!" Does anyone else have these moments of shock when you see yourself, or consider how much you've done, or how much it takes, to bring out or become the femme side?

Tracii G
06-21-2016, 05:13 PM
Oh yes !!!
I amaze myself sometimes.LOL
Yes you do look like a girl no kidding.

Alice Torn
06-21-2016, 05:15 PM
Only when all dolled up.

Dana44
06-21-2016, 05:22 PM
Yep you look like a girl. Yeah, sometimes I amaze myself as I am gettng that way.

Allisa
06-21-2016, 05:53 PM
It is an amazing thing when I see the little things I've done result in a more female looking form, the work does pay off. The thing is I know it's me but there's someone else reflecting back.

Giselle(Oshawa)
06-21-2016, 06:32 PM
must be something in the northern ontario water heather?

Kate Simmons
06-21-2016, 06:45 PM
Welcome to the art and illusion of crossdressing. :battingeyelashes::)

Barbara Black
06-21-2016, 07:11 PM
Oh yes, you do look like a girl.

Genny B
06-21-2016, 07:37 PM
I don't think I am excited so much to look girlish as I'm just happy that i don't look full male! LOL!

Genny B

lingerieLiz
06-21-2016, 08:21 PM
when younger it was so much fun to transition and see myself. Even more fun to have people who knew me see me as a girl/woman. My aunt was in shock the first time she saw me in full fem mode. SAs that knew me enjoyed helping me. Most guys never suspected anything other than I was a girl. Never went out with a guy, but it was fun going out with the girls.

Sometimes Steffi
06-21-2016, 09:46 PM
When clothes shopping in girl mode, I;ve surprised myself several times when I see myself reflected in a mirror.

The first few times I had a pedicure (I've always had pedicures with color), I looked down at my feet in the shower and wondered whose legs those were.

Robin414
06-21-2016, 10:08 PM
When the 'pink fog' hit after a 20+ year absence I totally looked like a chic (IMHO), I think it's why I picked up the heels again, I can actually do this! 😀

aliciagirl
06-21-2016, 11:00 PM
I live that first look in the mirror when completely dolled up. I refrain from looking before then just to get that initial shock

Adelaide
06-21-2016, 11:47 PM
I'm no longer shocked....I truly love my feminine look especially after drying my long hair. Even more when all dolled up.

BethanyCross
06-22-2016, 10:37 AM
After looking at your avatar and your profile picture I have to say you look totally female. I am jealous. Only suggestion I would have is maybe a hairstyle with bangs to cover your high hairline

DonnaP
06-22-2016, 11:32 AM
You really do look like a girl you are so lucky. If I could look that girlie I would be going out every chance I got. I really mean that. So Great.

hugs DonnaP

NancySue
06-22-2016, 11:33 AM
Oh yes, after I've finished my make up, and get dressed (today), I have a full length mirror and when I see myself, I just smile. Then a little touchup or two..ha! Have on a new blouse I got yesterday. Couldn't wait to wear. It fits and looks great.

docrobbysherry
06-22-2016, 06:46 PM
I think u do, Heather. But, the REAL TEST is if u can pass amongst the Muggles!:brolleyes:

Teresa
06-22-2016, 07:06 PM
Heather,
I have to admit you do like very girly, it's a wonderful feeling, CDing does have its great moments .

When you get to a certain age you have to drop girl and accept woman, but yes your comment still applies.
A lady at my painting class asked if I'd been shopping recently, I replied I had and showed her the picture of me at my last social evening, she said I looked like a million dollars ! ( I recently posted in pic section .)

I didn't think of it in those terms myself but I loved the dress I wore , it felt good and the must have come through.

Janine cd
06-22-2016, 09:55 PM
There was a time, many years ago, when I thought that I looked really feminine. All that has since passed and I can look in the mirror and only see an old broad trying to be 40 again.

BrendaPDX
06-23-2016, 09:10 AM
Heather,
Yes, yes you do look very much like a girl! You would definitely would pass. When I saw myself for the first time in the mirror with face and eye makeup, a wig, in full wardrobe, and press on nails, I thought I would date that! It's a thrilling feeling.

RobynC
06-25-2016, 03:05 PM
You look great Heather, you can easily pass in public. When I went for my first makeover in my 30's she turned me away from the mirror as she worked her magic on me. When she turned me to face the mirror, I started to cry and got goosebumps. Finally there was Robyn, looking back at me, unbelievable how good I looked. As I've grown older though, now in my 50s, it becomes harder to see that young vibrant woman I once felt I was. Some sisters here still can pull it off, for me though I find myself going out in public less and maybe just going out for a drive or walk in the park. My profile picture was taken a few years ago.

bettyloop
06-25-2016, 03:37 PM
I've been spending so much time all dressed up that it's sometimes a shock to see me back in boy mode. I'm pretty sure the pizza delivery guy would think I had a guy over if I ever answered to door in boy mode.

AmyGaleRT
06-26-2016, 12:04 AM
These days, when I wake up in the morning, I can go into the bathroom (still wearing my nightgown, of course), put my contact lenses in, and start brushing my hair...and look in the mirror, and see a woman brushing her hair. And she has pretty hair. :)

- Amy

Sarah Doepner
06-26-2016, 02:28 PM
Regardless of what other people may think when they see me or what the image from my camera says, the are times I'll look in the mirror and just be totally tickled by the feminine image I see. It doesn't always last, but it sure gives me a boost now and then.

leannejacobs
06-27-2016, 11:31 AM
When I look in the mirror I see me, a guy dressed as a girl, however when I take photographs I like what I see, profile pic as an example

Krististeph
06-27-2016, 12:15 PM
Once in a while, when fully dressed and primped, i'll see a female image in the mirror, and HOLY COW!

yep- it happens. worth all that effort.

a lot of it has to do with my wigs- as for summer my hair has to be short.

Rori's in A.H. IL is wonderful for fitting you up with a good looking wig.

they can be a lot of fun, really...

It takes careful application of eyeliner, but yes. Once in a while you get that female image back at you in th mirror...

Jamiegirl1
06-27-2016, 04:15 PM
I feel awesome when dressed fem, maybe in my eyes only, but I feel like i look fairly attractive to pretty

Nadine Robles
06-27-2016, 10:02 PM
Yes and I love it, dont we all?
By the way, you do look like a girl! Is that jair for real???

Glendy
06-28-2016, 01:05 AM
Yes I also think to myself after I get all dressed up, I don't look any thing like my man self and I just love that look and feeling. Even when I'm not dressed my wife tell me that I have a lot of female characteristics, I don't tell her anything when she says that, but I just love to hear that from her. She doesn't like that I love to crossdress but she understands that's it part of who I am and for that I love her so much more.

HollyGreene
06-29-2016, 06:04 PM
You look great.
When I was much younger (late teens and twenties), I was able to make myself look like a girl with little effort. Sadly at the time, I never had the confidence to go out, even though looking back I could have passed easily.
I'm considerably older now, and it takes a lot more work and a be a lot more creative with my make-up to look only reasonably convincing.

susmitha
07-02-2016, 10:43 PM
Yes, Heather. You look like a real GG. Difficult to believe that you are physically male.

Michelle Girl
07-03-2016, 01:24 AM
Heather, your face looks smooth and genuinely feminine. Small wonder you see this girl looking back at you in the mirror. Take full advantage!!

The first time I wore a wig and full makeup I got the same delightful shock of seeing a real woman reflected in the mirror. It sounds so conceited and narcissistic, but I couldn't believe it was me and just had to keep looking. It was astonishing and had me all emotional.

Normally you can see your male facial features through the makeup but the wig worked to pull the entire look of clothes and makeup together into one convincing female look. And I was thrilled that my inner femininity at last showed on the outside. It's hard to achieve but worth all the effort.

Michelle

Jane G
07-03-2016, 02:35 AM
Oh yes. Best feeling is when I look in the mirror and see a girl looking back. Alas my height prevents most others from seeing the same.