PDA

View Full Version : Forgot I had my boobs in

AngieStone
06-22-2016, 10:33 AM
Ok so I decided to underdress today. First I had a few things to do around the house so I put my enhancers in to give me that little extra female feel. I then went out and took care of of few things. Grocery store, post office, gas up the car ect. Well because it always feels so natural to have my enhancers in my bra I forgot that I had them on and went out and did my shopping. Well after I had everything done and was getting in my car to head home I happened to look down and that is when I noticed my boobs. I had been running around all morning with them in and because it feels so right when I put them in I forgot. It is a good thing I did not find out till I was headed home because I would have freaked out and made things worse. Now they are not big enhancers so they do not standout all that much, but you notice a little something if you look close enough. Well not one person said a thing to me and not one clerk at the store gave me that OH GOSH WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT HE HAS GOING ON THERE LOOK. Does anyone else get so comfortable when they are dressed that they just forget that they are male. I love that feeling when I do.

Hugs

Angie

Amy Fakley
06-22-2016, 10:51 AM
Lol ... I had a similar situation a few weeks ago.
I'd been dressed all morning, packing up and getting ready to hit the road for my big girly time out and about experience ... I go out to the garage and notice a flat tire on my truck.

"No problem!" I says to myself, "I've got a full size spare right here" ... Well the head on my tire iron split right in half the minute I tried to use it.

So I get back in boy mode and head up to the autozone. I get my new tire iron and am just talking with the dude at the register, waving my hands all over the place then I realize.

I'm wearing my girl engagement ring. Just blam! Right there in all its sparkly cubic zirconia over the top elegance, plus a wedding band too.

Dude didn't say a thing, lol. But I my face turned about 20 shades of red when I realized, and I did get out of there quick LOL

AngieStone
06-22-2016, 10:56 AM
Amy that is why I am sooooo glad I did not notice it until I was headed home or I would have been a few more shades of red than you. I would have panicked and everyone would have known... Hope you got the tire fixed and was able to continue with your girl time.

Leslie Langford
06-22-2016, 11:04 AM
Angie, with all the grossly overweight guys out there these days with their man-boobs and humongous beer guts, I doubt that you would have made too much of a dent in the visual landscape when sporting those modest breast enhancers.

No harm, no foul... ;)

redtea
06-22-2016, 11:06 AM
i went to work once wearing the wrong pants....they were mens cargo pants, the issue was there was a really bad rip in the back! I was underdressing in some white boyshort panties with lots of little hearts (in a polka dot fashion) Im a cashier at a grocery store so i was surrounded by LOTS of people. I didn't notice till i got home and saw the pants i was supposed to wear laying on the floor. I looked in the mirror and without a doubt im sure at least one person saw my choice in underwear.

It's a shame too that i didn't notice while at work, i would have felt so embarrassed and discovered a new shade of red...

AngieStone
06-22-2016, 11:07 AM
Leslie that was one of my first thought I had driving home, after I was able to calm down a little and put all the other fears aside.

Amy Fakley
06-22-2016, 11:10 AM
Amy that is why I am sooooo glad I did not notice it until I was headed home or I would have been a few more shades of red than you. I would have panicked and everyone would have known... Hope you got the tire fixed and was able to continue with your girl time.

Girl, I slapped a new shoe on ol' Bessie and headed up to Nashville with my girly self! (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?240538-Amy-s-Girl-cation!).

AngieStone
06-22-2016, 11:13 AM
Ok redtea you have one upped me there........lol. Yes I am with you I would have been devastated if my panties where showing while I was at work and I noticed.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol....well look out Nashville her comes Amy. I bet you had a great time, I sure would have.

docrobbysherry
06-22-2016, 11:22 AM
One of the reasons I quit underdressing was that absolutely no one noticed. Nothing like when I go out dressed now. No fish eyes, double takes, "OMG"s, chuckles, or "Can I help u, sir--er--maam"s.

Once the thrill of being the only one knowing what I was wearing underneath wore off, I gave it up.:straightface:

I guess I've never considered underdressing risky? Sounds like it's a fun adventure for u, Angie, and a few others!?

AngieStone
06-22-2016, 11:33 AM
For me it is not that I want to be noticed( I am not looking for shock and awe I will that for the military) it is having that feminine feel that I love so much if it is either dressing fully or underdressing. To me it feels natural to be wearing panties, bra, pantyhose, skirt or dress whatever female clothing I have on it just feels so natural to me, if that makes any sense.

ClosetED
06-22-2016, 11:49 AM
As long as they were not DD or you were wearing a low cut shirt to show cleavage, anyone could assume it was gynecomastia (man-boobs) and impolite to say anything. Maybe if bra straps were also showing but I hear most people will not comment
Hugs, Ellen

AngieStone
06-22-2016, 12:28 PM
Ellen I do not think that I had any bra straps showing, but I forgot I had my enhancers in so who knows. I am sure it will not be the last time I forget something so why worry right. Thanks for your comments.

Kate Simmons
06-22-2016, 12:31 PM
Nope. Kind of hard for me to forget that. :)

AngieStone
06-22-2016, 12:35 PM
Kate I wish I could say that.......lol

ClaudineD
06-22-2016, 01:25 PM
LOL....as you see...some people just not looking.....can"t forget on this end as they are now permanent equipment..LOL

AngieStone
06-22-2016, 01:33 PM
Claudine I am getting to realize that most do not even look or care. Thank you for the comment.

NancySue
06-22-2016, 01:47 PM
Hi Angie, I could "ditto" your experience. I have two sets of bras...c cup and a cup. All are underwire, which I love. The C cup bras are black and the A cups are white and beige. I have silicone breast forms for my C cup bras, and silicone enhancers for my A cup bras. I wear the A cup bra most of the time. C cup when I dress completely. When I realized I had my A cup bra on, half way filling my car with gas, I just acted nonchalant. Part of me wanted to tell and/or show someone my lovely lacey bra, but No !

Teresa
06-22-2016, 02:00 PM
Angie,
Been there and done that one ! I didn't realise until I noticed my reflection in a shop window, what surprised me was the attention I received from the men !

Ellie Summer
06-22-2016, 05:47 PM
I haven't had something like this happen but it's a scenario that I've thought of many times. I get so used to wearing a dress around my house that if someone knocked on the door, I can totally see myself just hopping up and swinging the door open.

AngieStone
06-22-2016, 05:55 PM
Nancy I think you nailed it right on the head when you took the nonchalant attitude. If you treat it like it is no big deal so will others. Mine was an A cup as well with my enhancers, but just plain. Wish it was a lacy bra.

Teresa I bet they where wishing that they looked as good as you do...

- - - Updated - - -

Ellie I have come close to that one myself. Fedex guy came to the door and I was just putting my hand on the door handle when I saw the sleeve of my dress slide down my arm, told him to just leave it at the step and I would get it in a min. I don't know what I would have done if he said he needed a signature.

docrobbysherry
06-22-2016, 06:42 PM
For me it is not that I want to be noticed( I am not looking for shock and awe I will that for the military) it is having that feminine feel that I love so much if it is either dressing fully or underdressing. To me it feels natural to be wearing panties, bra, pantyhose, skirt or dress whatever female clothing I have on it just feels so natural to me, if that makes any sense.

Let's see: Bra straps cutting into ribs and shoulders. Tite girdle and waist cincher taking my breathe away. Non breathing synthetics on body, head, and legs causing perpiration. And, hi heels changing posture and gait.

Not sure what u consider "natural", Angie. But, when I'm dressed, I KNOW IT! Nothing at all like my drab, loose, comfy, cotton clothing and boat shoes. :heehee:

Teresa
06-22-2016, 06:55 PM
Angie,
My neighbour is developing a habit of redirecting deliveries to my address without telling me , so I've now been to the door twice dressed, ( no makeup or wig ) to sign for his parcel ! Boy do they beat a hasty retreat when they see me !
I don't mean any disrespect but it will be interesting when the Mormons call again, they have a church half a mile from me so we're on their regular route !

AngieStone
06-22-2016, 07:14 PM
Sherry are you saying that you have to be uncomfortable in ladies clothing to have that femme feeling. My bras fit well and most of the time I don't even know I have one on. My panties feel better than my male boxers. And sherry when I say natural I mean that it feels like it was meant to be. When I slide oh my panties and hook my bra it does not feel odd that I am wearing ladies clothing. That is all I am saying. We all have different feeling about dressing I guess, sorry you don't understand mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Teresa I sure hope my neighbors never redirect anything to my front door without a heads up.

Teresa
06-22-2016, 07:22 PM
Angie,
I have to agree with you, I don't feel any discomfort at all when dressed, some times some fabrics feel you're wearing nothing at all. My bras doesn't dig in excessively , I buy the correct length in stocking so my suspender belt is comfortable, my only problem is shoes give me problems because I have arthritis in my big toes, but then my steel capped work boots give me more of a problem, but it's not going to stop me wearing heels.

AngieStone
06-22-2016, 07:41 PM
Teresa my steel toes boots give me more problems than any of my heels. I can not wait to get my boots off at the end of the day.

wanda66
06-22-2016, 09:22 PM
Forgot to remove my ear rings and lip stick ,each time it was in front of a lady who had a positive reaction. I was very enbarassed

Janine cd
06-22-2016, 09:36 PM
I've had a similar experience. I went to shop at Wal-mart last December and forgot that I had my bra forms in place. Because it was very warm in the store, I removed my heavy jacket. Since I was wearing a loose cotton blouse, it became very evident that I was exhibiting a really unusual appearance for a male.

AngieStone
06-22-2016, 09:53 PM
Wanda if there is an upside to you forgetting your lipstick and earrings it is that you had a positive reaction from a female. It might me a little embarrassing, but she did't scream out and run for her life. Thank you for sharing that experience.

- - - Updated - - -

Janine if that was me I would have called up the people from Guinness because I just set a new world record for putting a jacket on and making a speedy exit.

Teresa
06-23-2016, 12:49 AM
Angie,
I'd forgotten about the lipstick mistake !

I was walking my dog and a couple of guys were clearing trees along a railway line, I stopped to ask if the logs were available , they kept staring at me I couldn't think why . I walked on then their truck came slowly by me and stopped both of them had wide grins on their faces, they told me any logs would be stacked near the crossing gates if I was interested As they pulled away I could them laughing, I realised when I got home and looked in the mirror what they were laughing at .

Mollyanne
06-23-2016, 05:41 AM
My only experience was a year or so ago when I was home and fully dressed. The door bell rang, I got up to answer it, saw the mailman standing there holding a package, opened the door and realized I am fully dressed and he knows me. NOW HE REALLY KNOWS ME!!!!!

Molly

CarlaWestin
06-23-2016, 07:00 AM
I love these funny moments. Once, while my Wife was away, I was talking to my neighbor across the street. Conversing with enhanced hand gestures to get my point across it dawned on me that my beautifully painted pink fingernails were on full display. Never heard anything about it. And I'm sure he's noticed my girly activity on his security cameras.

Daryl
06-23-2016, 09:01 AM
I've done that to especially in warm weather gone out and left my enhancers in. Normally take them out but my man boobs
still project in my underwire bras. Plus my nails are always painted and I don't worry about it.

BrendaPDX
06-23-2016, 09:02 AM
Yes, yes I have! I forgot that I still had eye makeup on, and once forgot that I was wearing girl jeans. Someone commented on the eye make up, OMG... Eye liner doesn't wash off very easy, it must be water proof. No one commented on the jeans, they just felt so right. I know what you mean by saying it felt so natural. Sigh... It does feel so natural. Happy you had a good experience, and thank you for posting it.

Sascha Marie
06-23-2016, 10:03 AM
a few years ago i wasent great at removing my makeup and when i got to work my co worked asked "are you wearing eyeliner?". i quickly said my wife was playing dress up because she was bored and i must not have noticed she forgot to take off some of my makeup. i dont think he believed me but never said anything again.

AngieStone
06-23-2016, 02:59 PM
Wow so many good stories. I figured that I was not the only one that has a lapse of memory. So glad to see that I am in such great company. Thank you everyone for sharing all your wonderful stories. And Teresa I always feels as if I have not got all my lipstick off, I look in the mirror and seems that it is still there.

Dana44
06-23-2016, 04:08 PM
Never have done that with boobs. Mine are natural so they are always with me. I have very long hair. It is getting hard to be totally male but never get any bad looks. It seems a male can be as feminine as he wants and nobody cares or says anything. So even if you have woman's shorts on and a male t-shirt that seems to be okay also. So if you had your bra on they still saw you as male. No problem.

sometimes_miss
06-24-2016, 07:00 AM
I doubt that you would have made too much of a dent in the visual landscape when sporting those modest breast enhancers.
It's not the boobs that give us away; as you wrote, there are plenty of guys with man boobs out there. What DOES give us away, is the bra. The straps are often easily noticed through almost all other single layer materials the moment any slack is pulled out of it. If you don't think so, look at pretty much any woman and see if you can tell whether or not she's wearing a bra.

AngieStone
06-24-2016, 09:12 AM
Dana I like your thinking, thank you.
Sometimes_miss I know what you are saying about the bra, I have watched and noticed that a lot of women's bras show through. I think because of the way ladies tops are cut to fit their shape, to show that curve of the body it hugs it a bit more. As we all know male shirts for the most part or straight up and down not a lot of curve and I don't think it show up as much. I spend a few mins in front of the mirror before I leave with a bra on to make sure the straps are not showing. I also wear shirts with different patterns on them to help distract the eye if by chance a strap might show through. Does that make any sense, thank you for commenting. I just love coming here and reading all the wonderful responses. I get such great support here.

Patrica Gil
06-24-2016, 10:06 AM
More than once while being underdressed others have noticed that I was wearing pantyhose. I don't like to wear socks when wearing pantyhose so the chance is always there. Oddly the world did not come crashing in on me and most just smiled at me. These days I wear women's sneakers, pants, tops, tees, jewelry, and this is the norm now. Guess you could say from the first time of being discovered I evolved to where I am today.

Joanne108
06-24-2016, 10:58 AM
I've not done that yet! I'm pretty paranoid about not letting others see me somewhere between being dressed as a woman or a man.

phylis anne
06-24-2016, 11:41 AM
I was in the parts store the other day ,I have gyne comastica according to the dr so I wear a sports bra to start the support,I was in the parts store the other day and wearing a unisex t shirt with aforementioned bra and the young kid at the counter was zeroed right in on this ,kinda made me laugh as I now got to experience what g/g's do when guys are looking at their "girls"

bettyloop
06-24-2016, 02:12 PM
I'm always worried that I'll just be walking around on auto pilot and leave the apartment with no pants on or something. Walking out in girl mode would be scary, but maybe in a good way.

Eryn
06-24-2016, 02:37 PM
The only forgetting I've done is when Mimi and I were 15 miles up the road before I realized that my bra and forms were sitting on the bed.

No problem, we had a great time anyway!

AngieStone
06-24-2016, 03:45 PM
Gilda I am like you I love to wear pantyhose and I often wear them under my jeans without socks as well and I have never worried about someone seeing them, I guess I always thought of them as thin socks. Some of my male socks are very thin and I have never worried about them.

Joanne I understand your paranoia I am right there with you, but I have figured that if I don't start small and work my up I will never get to go out fully dressed like I so badly want too. This for me is a confidence booster, some of us have to take little steps right girl. Thank you for sharing.

Phylis Anne You sure did get to experience that, tell me did you like it or did you tell him "hey buddy my eyes are up here." What a cute story. Thank you.

Betty You might be on to something there might not be as bad as we think, right. Thank you.

Eyrn You had the reverse happen to you......lol. To me you always seem to have such great confidence and I can see that not much gets to you. You happen to be one of my inspirations.

Dana44
06-24-2016, 05:59 PM
Today I had my girl shorts on and before I went out i put on a male T-shirt. LOL My girly tennis shoes and had my hair in a pony tail. Ball cap on. Went shopping and stopped at the bank who was handing out shaved iced tropical drinks with a spoon. Any ways I was very close to them and they both called me mam. I had shaved this morning and I guess I looked feminine enough. Yeah I don't mind that and it felt good but wow I must halfway pass. No makeup or anything.

Lorileah
06-24-2016, 06:05 PM
The only forgetting I've done is when Mimi and I were 15 miles up the road before I realized that my bra and forms were sitting on the bed.

I have forgotten my padded panty...my wife always said "You'd forget your ass if it wasn't attached"

jjjjohanne
06-24-2016, 08:12 PM
If men had breasts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB5RQN2bWeY

I have forgotten that I was dressed on a few occasions while on an outing. Mostly, it was my own happiness that I became so at ease.

When I go out, I keep my man head and wear skirts, etc. No breasts, or pads, etc. So, I am more obvious wearing womens wear than when one of us slips up. But, people treat me with respect and pretend not to notice, most of the time. So, I would assume that if they found out your secret, they would not make it obvious. However, most probably do not notice.

Eryn
06-24-2016, 09:27 PM
I have forgotten my padded panty...my wife always said "You'd forget your ass if it wasn't attached"

Seen at TransPride Hollywood:

There's a lot of truth in that!

AngieStone
06-25-2016, 08:00 AM
jjjjohanne that is a cute video, and yes I can see every guy doing that and even more.

Toni Citara
06-30-2016, 04:45 PM
Like many I have left the house wearing non guy things. One time I was guy kahkis and polo shirt but was wearing cute tan heels around the house. Walked out to the car to get something and the landscaper crew at the neighbors were on break and all of them saw me. I knew exactly what they were talking and laughing about. I didnt break my stride, got in the car and drove off. Damage was done so I stopped and filled up the car then headed back home. They were gone by the time i arrived.

AngieStone
06-30-2016, 05:11 PM
Toni that is awesome that you just keep stride and continued on doing your thing... I love that story thank you for sharing it.

Krisi
07-06-2016, 06:56 PM
I've never forgotten to take my boobs off but I have forgotten I was wearing a female ring. My boobs are a good C cup so they are hard to forget and would be pretty noticeable if I did.

I have also forgotten I was wearing lipstick but at least it was faded by that time.

Janine cd
07-06-2016, 09:52 PM
I went out to shop last month and completely forgot that my bra and forms were under my tee shirt. I was wearing my usual femme jeans and a pair of feminine loafers. In spite of the fact that I visited at least four stores, I never received an unpleasant stare or comment. It seems no one really cares.

AngieStone
07-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Krisi

I have also forgot the lipstick, but like you it was very light and I figured it did not matter.

Janine

It seems to be most don't notice and if they do they just don't care. Thanks for sharing.

aussie cd
07-10-2016, 06:39 PM
i'm calling BS on most of these *cough 'forgetful' events...come on please...

LaurenS
07-23-2016, 11:08 AM
I've forgotten that I had on women's sandals and walked out. Probably not too noticeable, but almost walked out in my 3" cork wedges. And almost answered the door in casual femme attire.

Yes, I get the correct sizes and all of my clothes are very comfortable.

Deborah447
07-23-2016, 10:57 PM
Forgot I was wearing (dark red) lipstick from night before and went to work next day with it still. Yeah fun times.

AngieStone
08-04-2016, 09:17 PM
I can sure see that I am not the only one that is getting forgetful. Lauren yes 3" cork wedges might get you noticed

Rhandi Spencer
08-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Recently I was working at a remote site and I have a 90 minute drive so I decided to wear my boobs during the drive. Stopped by the bank and decided what the heck, and went in wearing my boobs. Absolutely no reaction. Took my boobs out while working. When I left work I put them back in and off I went. Stopped by the grocery store on the way home at it was extremely busy. I was in the middle of the store when I realized I still had my boobs in place. Decide to keep getting what I needed and checked out. No harm no foul.

Barbara Black
08-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Besides, what would you have done with them after removing them? Slip them into your purse? I fairly regularly wear my forms under my T=shirt, having no reactions to it one way or the other, and I'm sure both the forms and the straps of my bra were fairly evident. But I was wearing knee high stockings once, and changed from pants to short without remembering them. I also didn't notice until I was back home, the stockings rising high above my white cotton socks. Oh well, it happens. At least I didn't see anyone that I knew.