PDA

View Full Version : Meeting someone for the first time

Mickitv
06-26-2016, 02:02 PM
Hi Everyone I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on meeting someone for the first time in drab clothes (although always underdressing) and dress for him at a later time. Did he have the ability to make the transition from drab to dress? What about their first time you meet and they might have been attracted to you from your profile pic? Any suggestions would be wonderful. Thanking everyone in advance.

Tracii G
06-26-2016, 02:40 PM
Just meet as friends, girl mode guy mode whatever you are both comfy with.
Don't jump the gun with attraction stuff just yet.

Mickitv
06-26-2016, 03:37 PM
Thank you Traci. Good advice

Kim_Bitzflick
06-26-2016, 05:12 PM
If you've never met him in person, I strongly suggest to meet in a public place for safety until you get to know him well enough to trust him.

Dana44
06-26-2016, 05:34 PM
On meeting somebody for the first time. i would do it in the afternoon and be careful. You will not know an attraction until you meet. Have a dinner together and then see if he and you are comfortable before going any farther.

Mickitv
06-26-2016, 06:25 PM
thank you Dana very much

Teresa
06-26-2016, 06:40 PM
Micki,
I'm not sure what you're implying, but I met Carole through the forum ,we got together both in drab, we had coffee and I showed her round my town, next time we met at the social meeting I was fully dressed in a long ballgown and she was wearing a lovely outfit. we both know we aren't attracted to men in an intimate way , I can't say whether other members of the meeting were attracted , I can't control their feelings, but I'm only interested on a friendly social level. I go out to fulfill my need to dress, I'm not looking for a pickup.

Mickitv
06-27-2016, 02:19 PM
Thank you Teresa for your comments. I am a little different than you I am attracted to men in an intimate way. I also love to dress. Thank you again

bettyloop
06-27-2016, 02:30 PM
Always be carefu meeting strangers from the Internet. Best to try video chatting first so you have a better idea of who you're dealing with. Anyone can download pics and pass them off and their own. Always err on the side of caution.