PDA

View Full Version : Has This Ever Happened to You?

windycissy
10-20-2004, 12:01 AM
This morning I had a mind-blowing experience. I put on a new dress, and I thought I looked really cute in it. So on the spur of the moment I grabbed my purse and headed for a hotel restaurant (best place for a single girl to grab a meal). The hostess who seated me went on and on about how pretty my dress was, how much she loved the color, and I know I was blushing like crazy. Even though I was soft and tucked, I suddenly felt a wicked glow between my legs, and...well, you know. I have never had one when I wasn't hard, and I don't know how I did it. But felt SO GOOD! Not like a guy's, but the way genuine girls say theirs are...it just went on and on, and the best part was, I didn't feel turned off when it was over...has this ever happend to anyone out there? Windy

babe4life
10-20-2004, 02:01 AM
It has happened to me once or twice. It is the most awesome feeling in the world :)

Love,
Vicky

windycissy
10-20-2004, 12:53 PM
I forgot to mention, on my way back to my apartment, a guy came up to me on the street and handed me a flyer. "Here you are, Miss" he said. The flyer was for a psychic. I think he is in the wrong business...

babe4life
10-20-2004, 12:56 PM
No way! :D

Maybe he *is* in the right business ;)

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-20-2004, 01:03 PM
I forgot to mention, on my way back to my apartment, a guy came up to me on the street and handed me a flyer. "Here you are, Miss" he said. The flyer was for a psychic. I think he is in the wrong
business...

I wouldn't say thay windy, it sounds about par for psychics (apologies to all practicing psychics on this forum)

Julie J

Felicity
10-20-2004, 02:03 PM
I have had such a thing happen when tucked too. I had a good enough tuck that nothing could get out, but the pressure caused a different and erotic feeling. One reason why I tuck sometimes while sleeping. I always figured it was similar to what a dancer once explained here piercing made her feel like down there. Too bad we cant know for sure how similar the feeling is. One more thing… it is possible to orgasm like that too….

Unique experience huh…

windycissy
10-20-2004, 08:55 PM
The greatest part about it was, after it hapened, I just felt mellow, relaxed, and...feminine. In the past when I've gotten off while dressing up, I've felt bummed out...I've read messages from others on the forum who describe their feelings as ashamed, disgusted, vowing never to dress up again, and throw away all of their clothes, etc etc. Something special about having that different type of orgasm - not the wham bang feeling, more of a sweet ache that spreads all over...and it almost happened again! Last night I went to a Starbucks and the lights reflecting off my stockings made them shimmer, which was so sexy...I almost got off. I'm gonna go out again tonight to shop and have some dinner, hoping lighting strikes again. Windy

softandsmooth
10-20-2004, 10:41 PM
You are a lucky lady Windy! Wow - that must have been very special. It reminds me of the look on Meg Ryan's face in the scene in the diner in "When Harry met Sally", except the look on your face would have been genuine.

That would be such a sweet feeling. For your sake, I hope that lightnight strikes the same place more than once.

Charlotte