PDA

View Full Version : And you've got time

CarlaWestin
06-28-2016, 08:56 AM
For the longest time I was getting up at 3:30am to go to work and I would squeeze a little Carla time in most mornings. I could dress for about an hour while I checked in here and took care of other email and what not. But now, my work schedule was abruptly changed to two hours later. I'm still waking up at 4:00am naturally but now, I have three full hours to enjoy dressing up. I refrain from makeup except a little lippy sometimes but I have plenty of time to enjoy multiple outfits. There's even an hour of daylight that I can take a quick trip to the grocery store or even Walmart if I want. I've rediscovered some great dresses hanging in the closet that I nearly forgot I had. I have the great relaxed time block that I normally had only on the weekend and I'm luvin' it!

So, all you busy people. How would you act if you had more time?

Teresa
06-28-2016, 09:03 AM
Carla,
I'm finding the more I dress the more I need to dress, so I'm filling the time and loving it like you.

Elizabeth G
06-28-2016, 11:57 AM
Hi Carla,

Since I'm closeted I'm limited by both time and privacy. If I had more of each I would certainly be enjoying more Beth time.

Rachelakld
06-28-2016, 11:26 PM
My body clock wakes me early
Pools open at 5.30 am, did that in girl mode for about 6 months.
I normally have 3 hours at weekends before family wakes up, normally out for coffee, sometimes extends to brunch if my girl friend is also free.

So time I have enough of, money not so much :( otherwise I would probably go flying

colleen ps
06-29-2016, 07:11 AM
Carla Westin, I too find myself in a similar situation. Not through work times changing but with 3 to 6 months convalescing from major surgery. I naturally wake around 3.30 get dressed and then wake my son for work at 4.45 covered with a dressing gown, once he is out the door, the makeup goes on along with wig and forms i then have until around 2.30 pm to be myself. When i was told i would be off work for an extended period i worried that i would get bored. Not so, i spend the day doing all the everyday housework, a bit in the garden and chatting with the neighbours and i am having the time of my life. My neightbours are now used to seeing me in a skirt or tight leggings with long hair and boobs, so Maybe its time for the talk with my son LOL.

Fiona123
06-29-2016, 07:20 AM
My situation is the same as Beth's. My Fiona time is constrained by lack of time and the closet I'm in. This morning felt fortunate to be able to wear a bra while walking the dog. 🌺

BrendaPDX
06-29-2016, 08:23 AM
I am with Elizabeth and Fiona. Being in the closet case I only dress when I am alone. If I had more time I would go all the way, hose or stockings, corset, and or garter, bra and forms, dress or skirt and blouse or tee shirt, high heals sandals or pumps or even flats, makeup, wig, press on nails, and some type of jewelry. I would drive to a local park to take a walk, or go to the local mall or office building complex to walk around like I belong there. I may just stay home and walk around the back yard and lounge around enjoying the feel of the cloths. Makes me sigh just thinking of it. Thanks for asking.

DonnaP
06-29-2016, 08:33 AM
I too am an early riser but being in the closet this early time is no help other than logging into CD.Com and catching up with others on the site. But I do dress every chance I get which is like 4 days a week for minimum of 2 hours other wise not worth the prep. But everyday I feel more Fem than the day before I'm sure leading somewhere I hope fum and Fem.

Hugs DonnaP

docrobbysherry
06-29-2016, 10:04 AM
Don't give me too much spare time. Sherry already has a "honey do" list that goes to next year------:doh:

Stephanie47
06-29-2016, 10:16 AM
I retired more than eight years ago. My wife was/is still working when she wants. She is a substitute teacher and works when and where and for whom she wants. No great need to make money. When I retired I went from scheduling a "Stephanie" day off from work to having almost unlimited seven hours a day to enjoy myself. At first it was "Stephanie" time every day. Frankly, I almost got none of my chores done. Too much gazing in the mirror. Now? Unless I have a need for Stephanie to appear she is relegated to the closet, even if I don't leave the confines of the house and back yard. There are still many days that Stephanie is banging on that closet door screaming "let me out!" When she comes calling I'll be dolled up from wig to heels a la June Cleaver look to get the housework done. You'll find her in the kitchen baking, washing dishes, meal preparation, washing and ironing clothes, vacuuming, and enjoying a leisurely breakfast or lunch.

I do remember the times when Stephanie had little opportunity to stretch her stocking encased legs. I call it "grabbing for the crumbs of time." I can see a lot of anxiety in many threads expressing that concept.

~Joanne~
06-29-2016, 10:41 AM
when I am not working I pretty much have all the time in the word because My SO knows and supports me in my dressing. lately it's been how cool is it? is it cool enough to dress for a bit? like right now as i write this I am dressed because it's really nice out but two days ago there would have been no chance in hell of my being dressed as it hit 96 degrees.

Alice_2014_B
09-11-2016, 12:32 PM
I currently have plenty of time; just no real privacy.
You know the equation:
Free Time + Privacy = Femme Time

We needed roomies to help out financially.
Currently I could dress up and stay in the bedroom. Both roomies (dating couple, both very cool) work. On in theory I do have the whole apartment to myself, but the end of said privacy is uncertain.

So I would definitely dress up more with better equation results. But I still have a friend's house where it's open and cool to dress up at and hang out.

:)

BLUE ORCHID
09-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Hi Carla:hugs:, For years I would get up at 04:30 and have an hour of Orchid time before going to work.

Now retired for 7yrs. I get up at 05:00 with the dog and now have three or four hours
of Orchid time every Morning.

The past ten days my wonderful:love:Wife was on a sea cruise and I had a couple all day sessions.

Although see knows all about everything she just don't want to see me while I am dressed...:daydreaming:...

DIANEF
09-11-2016, 09:09 PM
I usually get a couple of days a week to dress, but only for what seems a painfully short 6-7 hours. I would definately do much more if I could.

Krisi
09-12-2016, 09:17 AM
I am retired so I can get up when I want to. I can also dress when I want to. Sometimes I have things I want or need to do that limit my dressing, other times I might stay Krisi all day.

The downside of course is, I am no longer 20 something and can't pull off a "hot chick" look.

wanda66
09-12-2016, 11:29 AM
I enjoy my morning time the most for some reason. Maybe it just because i am starting a new day.
Getting up and feeling my nightgown slid off my hips is the only way that i can start my day.! I have time in the evenings as well ,but most enjoy the morning. Every now and then i am able to sneak a hour durning the day . That's only when i get the naughty feeling...!