PDA

View Full Version : Do you get Jealous?

Natalie J
02-23-2006, 09:45 PM
Okay, Ladies, I have to know: do any of you ever get jealous of GGs, for how they look, or are able to acceptably dress? I'm sure I know the answer for most of us. Me personally, yes I do.

GypsyKaren
02-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Nothing will get you chasing your tail faster than jealousy and envy, so that's a road I don't go down.

Karen

Reana
02-23-2006, 10:05 PM
I'm neither envious or jealous of GGs but I am envious of other CDs that have achieved a level of makeup expertise (or have access to someone that can do professionsl quality makeup for them) that I still strive for. :cry:

Laurie Ann
02-23-2006, 10:30 PM
I am not envious or jealous of any GG. I love the female form in all its glory that why I want to look like one.

Tina Dixon
02-23-2006, 10:30 PM
No.

susancheerleader
02-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Okay, Ladies, I have to know: do any of you ever get jealous of GGs, for how they look, or are able to acceptably dress? I'm sure I know the answer for most of us. Me personally, yes I do.

I never used to, but I am finding myself doing so more and more.

Staci
02-23-2006, 10:37 PM
I do get jealous of them for being able to wear just about anything in public. Also am watching the olympics and just love the outfits the female skaters are wearing. Sometimes a see a woman in a nice pair of shoes are a pretty dress and wish I had them.

TracyDeluxe
02-24-2006, 12:14 AM
Of course, I am only human, after all (well, close to human, anyway)!

Seriously, I do, although "envy" is probably closer to the correct word.

Helen MC
02-24-2006, 03:45 AM
Not Jealous, but envious as I do not grudge them their clothing etc.

When I was at school in my teens I envied the girls in their school uniform skirts . While I was wearing knickers like theirs, borrowed from my sister, either plain white or navy blue cotton full briefs under my grey trousers I wished I could also wear a knee length pleated or A line grey skirt too, and also envied them when they did PE or games wearing their navy blue knickers as I of course secretly did, but would have liked to have played Netball or Field Hockey with them wearing the short pleated Gym skirts and pale blue aertex blouses they wore.

Later on I also envied other women who could wear what they liked while apart from my panties which were hidden from view, I had to wear male clothing. Even these days I envy some of the women in the admin and accounts office where I work as I would love to wear the clothing they do, even if it is plain day to day skirts etc.

Jasmine Ellis
02-24-2006, 07:47 AM
Jealous of GGs no. Jealous of some of the girls in here, very much YES. The way they can put on make-up, the way they look is out of this world, these are the one's to take notice of.............:clap: To you, you know who you are with out me saying.

ReginaK
02-24-2006, 08:04 AM
I'm type of person who is jealous of everything. So, yeah. When I see a good looking GG, I sometimes say to myself, "I wish that were me."

TGMarla
02-24-2006, 08:26 AM
Jealousy and envy are emotions that eat at the soul. I try to ignore them and live life for what I have instead of what I don't have. I admit there are times that I envy women for the fact that they get to live in this world as women, but then, the grass, as they say, is always greener... I try to remember this, and count my own blessings, which are many. You see, had any of us actually been born female, we would not be the persons that we are now. Who knows? We might be narrow-minded indidviduals oblivious to the world around us. We might have been born to cultures that repress women, or born to other parents who weren't as fortunate as the ones we have (or had) now. So many variables. It's real easy to say, "I'd still be me, only female." That's the thing we always think about. But if the trade-off weren't exactly that, then the deal changes. Then maybe things wouldn't be so good.

So maybe I'd better stay me.

Stephanie
02-24-2006, 08:33 AM
I am occasionally envious of women because of the freedom that they have to wear just about anything they want in public whereas we are more or less limited to one set of clothing that is considered publicly "acceptable." However, I think that, in terms of appearance, the sight of women wearing pants, jeans, etc. is simply not quite as mentally "dissonant" with most people as the sight of a man wearing dresses, skirts, etc., at least not without the proper accessories (i.e. wig).

uknowhoo
02-24-2006, 08:40 AM
Beautifully stated, Marla. Thank you for affording some perspective to this discussion. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hugs, Tammi

Tiffy
02-24-2006, 08:40 AM
I would say no. But, I do wish I knew where they were all getting their clothes.:)

Kisses, April Marie

Anne Charlotte
02-24-2006, 08:45 AM
I am not envious or jaelous of any GG. I love the female form in all its glory that why I want to look like one.

Exactly the same here!!!

KateW
02-24-2006, 08:48 AM
I don't feel at all jealous, but I sometimes can't understand why some women don't take advantage of the fantastic range of clothes available to them, and just dress (for want of a better phrase), pretty much like a man. I guess it's just because I would love the opportunity to be able to, and they can - but choose not to. I know several women that actually wear male sweaters, tshirts, jeans and tracksuits all the time. On the other hand, I suppose I can't really talk!

Lilith Moon
02-24-2006, 09:47 AM
Yes, in the sense of saying to myself "Lucky #$%& if only I could wear that and look that good.

Jenn2716
02-24-2006, 05:39 PM
I have to admit, that just about every morning on my way to work I sigh with envy at all the GG's out there walking into the office buildings with heels and skirts in the summer and heeled boots and long jackets in the winter.

Where's that genie in the bottle when you need him?!

Robertacd
02-24-2006, 05:48 PM

Yes, constantly!

Alystin
02-24-2006, 06:29 PM
I do feel a little jealous towards GG's, but it's mostly I feel envious toward them. GG's after all embody everything I long to be.

Jennaie
02-24-2006, 06:50 PM
I see a woman and after throughly checking her out, find myself thinking, yea, I would swap places with her if I could.

I don't think women have life any easier than men do. I just think I would have been more comfortable as a female.

Wendy me
02-24-2006, 07:50 PM
me jealous ??? no not at all .... see if there was no gg's then could there be any cd's?? without gg's and all their wonderfull things us cd's would have nouthing to wear...

TxKimberly
02-24-2006, 09:34 PM
Of course!

Kim

Francine
02-25-2006, 05:47 PM
Me,... get jealous. :rolleyes:
For my wife, it's more the other way around. She is a bit jealous of me, because I wear smaller clothes. She opened my closet one time after I stopped "living out of boxes" only to discover the clothes I have, are for the most part, smaller than hers. The pink top in my profile was a 'gift' from her, because it was too small!
But I will admit, I do get just a bit jealous because if I were to try to live my life as a woman, the fear of possible losing everything, including her, is too great! :straightface:

It just seems the harder I try to become a woman the more "barriers" I run into. So I admire other cd/tg & ts's that can venture out and have the confidence and acceptance to enjoy their life as women.

Francine

MaylinJane
02-25-2006, 11:18 PM
I definitly envy GGs. I always try to keep in mind that the grass is always greener, and that the life of a GG isn't all ribbons and roses.

May

Allison1
02-25-2006, 11:29 PM
Yes I get jealous. My wife is 51, yet she is gorgeous. I wish I could have her feminine figure. I do the best I can. I can wear most of her clothes. But I still never look nearly as feminine as her. allison

Celia
02-26-2006, 12:10 AM
I wouldn't say that I envy GG's overall (can you say "South Dakota"?), but I do envy them for certain aspects of their lives, I think it's safe to say.

-Celia

Keyplayer74
02-26-2006, 01:17 AM
I think it's all about perspective. If you're like me - the allure of the dressing is sexual, it turns me on. If I were born a woman, the clothes would probably be just clothes. Right? I mean... if wearing doesn't turn you on anymore.. then what's the point? Comfort? I don't know.. many women complain that their clothes aren't comfortable. I know spending 15 minutes in 6" heels make my feet hurt. Sure I think it looks great, but then again, the pain! I do think that women lead less stressful lives on the average. And they do live longer, on the average. I think most women are happier people then men, on average. (And I don't have any stats to back this up, just my personal feeling - which could be wrong). Women are so much more open and connected to other people than men are. They share their feelings with their girlfriends, etc., so emotionally I think they can tend to be less burdened and happier than the macho men who hold everything inside until they burst.. agreed? As guys we really can't call up a buddy and get any kind of sympathy for things - like women can. Okay... rant over! 0.02

Gail Stauffer
02-26-2006, 03:28 AM
I agree with most everyone else on this one!! looking at women seeing how pretty they are, wishing I could be just like them would be a dreamcome true!!

Katie Ashe
02-26-2006, 11:34 AM
Jealous, yep, all the time. I wish and wish, and wish somemore to be just like them. I was born a male, and dream to be a girl. Funny thing is; with my luck: If I was born a girl, I'd dream of being a boy. I'm redirecting my energy into a pos thing. A side from wanting to be like them, I started using all my jealousy for fashion & make-up tips. I find I tend to blend better and be more comfortable with myself. :cool: I find the prettier they are the more I hate them, in turn I just droll more, and say it is not fair. What's not really fair is they are comfortable with themselfs, and I'm not. I probly said to much already, later. Kate