PDA

View Full Version : Laurie Ann's Adventures Continue

Laurie Ann
02-23-2006, 10:23 PM
I just got home from another evening out as Laurie Ann. I had the opportunity to meet another member here and we went to dinner at TGIF. The restaurant was not too crowded and we were able to get a table off in a corner. Melissa was the other girl with me this evening (talkwithmelissa). We had a wonderful evening speaking about our love of crossdressing to be able to be out with a girlfriend and not really have anyone well not too many people bat an eye was thrilling. The server we had keep calling us ladies all evening and yes she received a nice tip. The thought of being out and referred to in the female pronoun made my day. Melissa is truly a beautiful women and I really enjoyed my time with her. I hope we get to do it again. I did my nails again and will probably keep them that way until Monday. I will also stay as Laurie Ann until then. I know some here do not go out but let me say the rush of being out and walking among other some who see right thru me and others who do not and I believe that no one sees through me or just do not care is the best high I can get.

uknowhoo
02-23-2006, 10:28 PM
Good for you Laurie Ann, and Melissa too! What a thrill it must have been to get out n about like that. Thanks for sharing your story. Enjoy the next few days. Hugs, Tammi

Tina Dixon
02-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Rub it in girl, but good for you, and my day and many other girls day will come in the mean time you keep us inspired with your adventures.

Victoria Pink
02-23-2006, 11:15 PM
Lauri Anne, That's an awesome story. I have been out as well and I sure can relate to what you are sayng. You are looking very, very good. If I ever was in NJ I would be happy to go out to divver with you!

Victoria :be:

TGMarla
02-23-2006, 11:19 PM
Cool story! Good for you. I could never keep my nails over a whole weekend, either! There's no way. Ya lucky!

nikisbest
02-23-2006, 11:25 PM
Lauri Anne, You are looking good girl. If I were able to pass as
well as you, I wouldn't mind going out as well. But I am one of those
men that doesn't have a prayer of passing,(they dont make makeup that good.)

Victoria Pink, I love that skirt girl. I might have to look for one of those.

Niki:bs:

Sophia Rearen
02-23-2006, 11:30 PM
Laurie Ann,
I'm with you girlfriend. Now I'm hungry!

Victoria Pink
02-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Hey Niki, thanks for the compliment on my skirt. I was thrilled when I came across this one at a consigment shop. $10. It has extremely feminine action when i walk! Fun!

Victoria

talkwithmelissa
02-23-2006, 11:54 PM
I, the lucky girl who had the chance to dine with Laurie Ann, had a wonderful time also. It was my first time out in a regular setting. Needless to say how nervious I felt. I'm sure we were read by many people but couldn't tell as everyone went about their business. I have came to the conclusion that you just have to enjoy what you want to do. Why hold yourself back. By going out dressed, society gets used to seeing us and gets to interact with us. This may help dispell the myths that are associated with CD's. I thank Laurie Ann once again for a wonderful evening. She is really a good hearted person.

Victoria Pink
02-23-2006, 11:59 PM
It sounded like a GREAT time girls! Wish I was there!

Victoria

Laurie Ann
02-24-2006, 11:33 AM
Melissa and I had a great time last night and would like to thank you girls for your nice words.

Charlene Marie
02-24-2006, 01:59 PM
CONGRADULATIONS HONEY! The thrill of getting out there, the rush, and the relaxation of it all . The good feeling wont go away either. Good for you Honey.

Sincerely,

Charlene Marie

Carlacd
02-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Congrats to the both of you. Glad that you had a wonderful evening and dinner.

Girly Sara
02-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Really pleased for you girls and i hope you both have many more enjoyable girly jaunts out.

Sara xxxx

paulaN
02-24-2006, 04:01 PM
I think you two should do it again. It sounds like you both had a wonderful time.that's what life should be about.

Jasmine Ellis
02-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi Laurie I'm glad for the both of you. It sounds you had a lot of fun, good for you here's to the next time dear

Phoebe Reece
02-24-2006, 06:38 PM
Way to go Laurie Ann! There's no keeping you indoors now that you've seen what it's like to get out and about. Have fun with it.