PDA

View Full Version : Frequency or More time or Completeness?

Sarasometimes
06-29-2016, 05:28 PM
Which of those is most important to meet your need to dress? Are you better served by frequent brief/partial chances to dress, less often but a bit more time when you can or do you need to be able to do the full transformation to meet your need? let us know the why and if it is a mix of these please give details.
I will reply shortly with my view.

Toni Citara
06-29-2016, 05:31 PM
For me, I believe its frequency. I love coming home at the end of the day and being able to dress to de-stress.

Lee Andrews
06-29-2016, 05:38 PM
I take whatever is presented to me. If I only have time for a short heels and skirt session, that's good. If time is on my side ( which it hasn't been these days) I'll go all out. Either way I'm good with it.

Jenniferathome
06-29-2016, 06:34 PM
I'm all or none when it comes to cross dressing. There is always a time when I can dress and go out, so no needed to grab minutes hear and there.

NancySue
06-29-2016, 06:50 PM
I enjoy both...70% full dress 30% partial or "underneath". I prefer thinking about and planning what to wear. I lay everything out on the bed to be sure Everything is coordinated. Then, proceed to literally get dressed, finishing up by doing my nails. While putting on my makeup, I enjoy seeing my reflection in the mirror in my lingerie. Nothing surpasses being dressed completely. However, when circumstances prevent total dressing, I enjoy wearing hose, panties and a bra under my boy clothes. My wife supports and helps me, especially with makeup. We go out together, usually to an out of town mall...two gals shopping. We both got pedicures yesterday. I was very comfortable. 💄

Stephanie47
06-29-2016, 07:02 PM
It's all or nothing. If I cannot be en femme from wig to heels forget it. I forego the makeup because of the time it takes to put it on and take it off. As a retiree with still working wife I usually get at least seven hours of Stephanie time. When en femme I still have to do my domestic chores. There is no comfort in rushing anything that gives satisfaction.

Teresa
06-29-2016, 07:08 PM
Sara,
I will dress when I get the opportunity, at home I don't normally do makeup and wig unless I want to take some pictures. Removing makeup in a hurry is too much of a pain, If I'm wanted or my wife calls to say she's heading home sometimes I only get a few minutes to change. Obviously it would be different if she didn't mind my dressing but she doesn't want to see me like that.
Going out has to be total, dressed with makeup and wig, I go out as Teresa and that's what I want to portray , I feel better served like that .

Meghan4now
06-29-2016, 07:38 PM
Mmmm,

Completeness then time, a very hard balance. It take time to complete, and I have a minimum acceptance level. But it's always too early to go home. The deconstruction kills me.

Frequency is good too, but completeness over rides.

Oh and nice topic, something fresh and not too heavy.

Rachael Leigh
06-29-2016, 07:53 PM
I'm pretty sure I fall into the frequency, I dress to some extent 4 to 5 days a week and I don't include the 24/7 underdressing.
For me it just helps to calm me or make me feel like the real me.

RADER
06-29-2016, 08:10 PM
I am always under dressed with Bra and Panties, and wear woman's jeans.
When I come home, I like to put on a skirt and top to relax.
Today, it being a warm day, when I returned from my errands, I put on
a one piece bathing suit. I just feel the freedom of wearing the clothes
that I want to. It has a very relaxing affect on me.
Rader

Fiona123
06-29-2016, 08:26 PM
Sara: What I want is both. More time AND more frequency. I'm typing this on a smart phone so it's hard to give details. Let me just point to the pleasure that comes with crossdressing. Both physical and emotional. I'll take what I can get though. - Fiona 🌺👗

CynthiaD
06-29-2016, 08:42 PM
Frequency. If I don't do makeup it takes me 5 minutes to change. If I plan to make a full day of it, I often do makeup, but I'm experienced and it doesn't take that long (15-20 minutes). When I avoid makeup, it's usually because I don't want to be bothered taking it off at the end of the day. I sometimes go out without makeup, but I usually prefer makeup when going out, because without it my beard is obvious, even though it's been pure white for decades.

Alice Torn
06-29-2016, 08:53 PM
It's wig, to heels all or nothing. But sometimes i wear panties or hose to bed.

xNicolex
06-29-2016, 09:00 PM
I'm all in when I dress :)

Shayna
06-30-2016, 01:33 AM
80% completeness, 20% frequency

Lily Catherine
06-30-2016, 02:12 AM
I've reached an 'all or none' stage although there are fifty shades of 'all' - from wearing a basketball jersey and shorts over my lingerie, with a wig and just enough makeup to cover my beard shadow, all the way to being dressed to the nines in opulent finery and extensive make-up. Frequency is extremely arbitrary so for now I take what I have. A greater and more regular frequency would certainly have been ideal, though now it's also for me to work towards.

For now, all the times I've been out were times that I was specifically called to crossdress, some of which weren't the whole way. I wasn't too happy with that either. This didn't help matters as much as I was hoping it did, the sole upside being the easy access to 'owning the act'. My next goal in the long term is to go on vacation crossdressed, even though I'll probably spend a good part of it in my hotel, still crossdressed. Summer dresses and bikinis are definitely out of the question.

JaytoJillian
06-30-2016, 04:41 AM
I'm all in when I dress :)

Ditto for me--all or nothing.

sara66
06-30-2016, 06:11 AM
I prefer all or nothing. but sometimes I will skip makeup.
Sara

alwayshave
06-30-2016, 06:20 AM
Other than underdressing, I'm all in.

Michala
06-30-2016, 08:03 AM
I enjoy wearing a bra and panties underdressed sometimes but to really feel good I need the complete package and that always takes longer.

Emma or Darren
06-30-2016, 08:22 AM
For me its mostly just panties seems almost impossible to catch a break at home literally waiting for December when my wife visits her family for month and Emma can be set free.

NancySue
06-30-2016, 09:11 AM
The more I think about it, sometimes I will start the day underdressed (bra, panties & hose). Then, once in a while, I feel the comfort of what I'm wearing, get "that" tingle and proceed to adding things until I'm dressed completely. I enjoy this experience of going from some to all.

Sarasometimes
06-30-2016, 12:07 PM
I'm an all or just under dressing. The exception is when there will be few all opportunities for a while then I resort to whatever I can fit in. This helps but isn't what I really want. I find just knowing that the opportunity is approaching reduces the stress but of course the actual time spent dressed is the best.
When the family is about during the summer I will often go to therapy without a wig and just toss on a skirt and some lipstick when I get there.

ClosetED
06-30-2016, 12:36 PM
I greatly prefer all, and that takes a few hours to do, get in enjoyment/pics, and undo. But if there is no time for that, like recently, then 15 minutes of a dress, hose, heels can help me through.
Hugs, Ellen

Glendy
06-30-2016, 09:35 PM
I prefer to dress all the way and present as female, but if I can't dress I like to underdress, I wear panties all the time and if I could I would wear a bra. I did underdress all the time but right now we have a relative staying with us, can't wait until he moves out

Vintage4sarah
07-01-2016, 04:59 AM
75% completeness; 25% more time and opportunities !

Andrea Evadne
07-01-2016, 05:03 AM
mostly frequency....i wear panties a lot, bra when i can get away with it. Femme jeans are allowed by the wife, but proper dressing has to wait until wife and kids are off visiting relatives

Kellitgdet
07-01-2016, 06:21 AM
Completely and the time to go out and about. Only have women's jeans for my every day. It's always on my mind. So I usually will only dress completely except when I am trying on something new and just can't wait to slip into something pretty.

Georgina
07-01-2016, 07:09 AM
Frequency for sure as I enjoy the clothes. I use some make up once in a while and a wig even less.

Janine cd
07-01-2016, 09:25 PM
I love the ability to dress whenever I can, but that's not always possible. When I am left to dress only in drab, I will wear my panties and bra under my male clothes and continue to shave my legs and torso daily.

docrobbysherry
07-01-2016, 10:07 PM
I'm all or nothing. Except that I do a number of try on rehearsals before big events. I don't normally count those as dressing sessions because I'm partially dressed and they're not recreational.:straightface:

On the other hand, complete dress rehearsals often r!:D

susmitha
07-02-2016, 09:41 PM
Actually I love to be always dressed fully as a complete woman. I want to look beautiful, sexy and desirable always.

GBJoker
07-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Combination of frequency and duration. I have to wait until certain times before I can do anything, so I go out of my way to schedule things so that I can squeeze out 6+ hours. Also I wait until after I've had a shower. I dunno why though. It's become a habit.

MissTee
07-02-2016, 10:52 PM
Mostly it's frequency for me. I need a regular cadence of dressing to some degree to feel fulfilled. Bra, panties, forms, a dress or skirt and blouse, and lipstick. Sometimes I go full on makeup, a wig when it's not triple digit temps out. Painted nails are nice when have time to paint them AND leave them painted to enjoy. Even just a nightie and panties works if I'm tired or rushed for time.

Sarasometimes
07-06-2016, 07:14 AM
There is a flip side to dressing for me in that I do have a duration limit for being dressed even when I could do it for a longer time straight through. About 8 or 10 hours is plenty for one session and i have not gone much past that. I will still need/want to do it the next day, but I feel like I need the break for some drab time in between. Also after 4 or 5 days the need diminishes even more where I may skip a day of opportunity. But when the chance to dress doesn't exist for several days my need/want factor goes up till I get that chance.
These factors support my belief that I'm just a crossdresser/gender fluid individual.

Anita Cosmolover
07-07-2016, 01:56 AM
Definitely for me it's frequency. I need to wear a slip as often as I can. I'd wear a silk slip 24/7 if I could.

Beverley Sims
07-07-2016, 04:26 AM
With me it's all or nothing, no need to grab a minute here or there.

lucy_miller
07-07-2016, 05:02 AM
I always sleep in a nightie but if I dress I need to have a few hours, a morning (3 hours) minimum which is about once a week but favorite is 24 hours but that is only possible once or twice a year

Claire Cook
07-07-2016, 05:11 AM
All of the above :battingeyelashes:

Raychel
07-07-2016, 05:35 AM
For me it is whenever and whatever I can get, If it an hour or a day.
I will take whatever I can get.
Usually not at all if it is less then an hour though.

sara michelle
07-07-2016, 08:24 AM
To be able to dress when I want is very nice, but to dress completely and look in the mirror makes me most happy. Probably makes me smile and happy because I feel closer to whom I really am.

Lori_Lyn
07-07-2016, 08:27 AM
I take what I can get but completeness makes me feel the happiest

JeanTG
07-07-2016, 08:34 AM
Like everyone I love going "all the way" as best I can. But I'm not always up to it, and also given my realities, I take what I can get away with. Right now it's panties and a nice, airy summer dress but nothing else. It just feels nice, airy and comfortable on a hot day, and I can certainly appreciate why women sometimes like to go bra-less!

I do not really pass as a woman and to get myself anywhere remotely close takes a lot of time and effort, for very little actual femme time because I have to be back to homme by 5 pm, and that takes nearly as much time, getting rid of makeup and lipstick traces, as getting myself tarted up in the first place. I'm more inclined to go all the way when my wife is away for a few days and I can live en femme most, if not all, of that time.

Vicky Peters
07-07-2016, 08:48 AM
I am in the frequency group but I really enjoy when I have the time to apply my make up. Since I'm still on the learn curve it takes time, most of the time, the time isn't there.
The underdressing is.

Alexa CD
07-07-2016, 08:48 AM
I'm practically partially dressed most of the time anyway, but being able to be what I guess I'd describe as fully dressed but not made up casually and fairly frequently is nice. I'm fully made up and dressed about twice, maybe three times a week. A low constant is preferable as opposed to a low frequency of being fully dressed up for me, I can and like to feel fairly feminine most of the time.

JeanTG
07-07-2016, 08:57 AM
I can and like to feel fairly feminine most of the time.

And I've learned over time that feeling and expressing femininity does not require overt dressing at all. Cues can come from simple tasks such as slipping on a favourite pair of panties in the morning (that remain hidden all day), postures and gestures, and simply internal. I've surprised myself spontaneously taking feminine postures while sitting at gatherings of friends and family; once a supplier team I was working with took me out to lunch; they were all women, treated me like one of theirs, and spoke of their intimacies as if I were the fourth girl at the table, yet I was entirely "en homme". I was immensely flattered and never felt more feminine inside in spite of my outward appearance. Often I gravitate towards the women at parties and gatherings as well. I hate sports and talk of hockey scores, horsepower, etc. I'd rather talk girly stuff, gossip, feelings, etc.

PattyT
07-07-2016, 11:15 PM
For me it is quite simple. I dislike male attire. I am happier and more at ease in female attire. Therefore I really need to dress in female attire every chance I get. I dress fairly simply so it really doesn't take so much time to go out in a complete female outfit.