PDA

View Full Version : Wonderfull Gg Gf

SAMANTHA_IN_MT
02-23-2006, 10:36 PM
How Many Can Say Honestly That Thier So Absoulty Loves There Dressing. Thank The Lord That I Can. She Picks Out My Outfits, Goes Shopping For Me What A Doll. Cant Say That I Deserve Her She Is Just Wonderfull. Cant Wait For Our Next Shopping Trip.:d

uknowhoo
02-23-2006, 10:41 PM
Does She Have A Sister?

Seriously, I'm very happy for you. What a blessing to have such a supportive partner.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tammi

Staci
02-23-2006, 11:03 PM
I also have the same wonderful supportive spouse. She buys me clothes, helps me with my make-up, buys me jewelry. It is a lot of fun. You are truly blessed to have a supportive partner.:clap:

Rachel Morley
02-23-2006, 11:08 PM
Hi Samantha,

I think it's fair to say that quite a lot of members on this site know about what my wife Marla thinks of my dressing. I know I am truly blessed. :notworthy:

Laurie Ann
02-23-2006, 11:51 PM
I am so happy for all the cd's here who have loving and supportive SO's

trisha_anne
02-24-2006, 12:06 AM
I can never think my wife enough for what she has done for me. So when ever I see a thread like this one I have to post my praise for my wife. It is my little way of saying thanks. She buys me clothes, make-up, shoes, and the rest and is always there to defend me if need be. I depend on her alot and with out her I wouldn't be as happy with myself as I am today.

Also I would like to say that I am happy for all you that have wives as supportive as mine.

Francesca Chantel
02-24-2006, 12:11 AM
I can truthfully answer that yes, my wife loves my dressing up. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and mere words cannot express my love for this big beautiful woman.:rose2: :rose2: :rose2: :luvu: :luvu: