PDA

View Full Version : Things you do when you can't be fully enfemme

njcddresser
07-02-2016, 02:21 PM
I'm sure most of us are unable to be fully enfemme as much as we'd like to be. I'm curious to hear the things that you do, do while still maintaining a drab presentation.

For me...

- Always wear panties (I don't even own male underwear any more
- Eye brows shaped. Most days I use a little eye brow pencil and some wax to define and provide more shape

-Toe nails painted
-fingernails manicured and clear polish (not really a fem thing)
- Legs, arms, armpits, chest shaved and always smooth. I get my chest and brows waxed regularly
- a scented moisturizer
- Often a touch of perfume
- some day, a bit of eye shadow, mascara and a clear lip gloss

How about you??

Fiona123
07-02-2016, 02:30 PM
I wear panties when I am able to. I keep my legs and underarms shaven.🌺

Scarlett Viktoria
07-02-2016, 02:31 PM
I hop on here ;-)

nikkiwindsor
07-02-2016, 03:47 PM
I grow my fingernails to feminine lengths while trying hard to prevent them from breaking and devilishly hiding them from coworkers! Presently, 9 of 10 nails are in good shape. But one broke and is suffering ridicule from the others :) Nikki

Emma or Darren
07-02-2016, 05:00 PM
I often wear panties moisturise after I shave to get that soft glowing skin shave below also shaved my hands and growing my nails which as a mechanic i have to scrub furiously to keep clean and I now understand my wifes frustration when she breaks a nail.
Emma xx

Dana44
07-02-2016, 05:09 PM
I use moisturizers and have painted toes and earrings. But try to display my male side a bit better. I have very long hair and it is always in a pony tail when I am masculine. I have manicure and pedicures and always have my toes painted so I have pretty feet. LOL.

Melissa73
07-02-2016, 05:39 PM
as for me, i have "purged" m male underwear in favor of panties years ago! And now, unless i am at work--- i am dressed in a dress, a skirt, bra-....other day, i wore my 1 piece bathing suit uner a demin skirt. :D

Diane Smith
07-02-2016, 06:02 PM
I always wear panties and women's trouser socks. My eyebrows are shaped, and I have permanent eyeliner and shadow (kinda noticeable), and lip color (not so noticeable). My hair is colored platinum blonde and rather long for a guy, although not styled femme (or actually, not styled much at all) most of the time. My ears and nose are pierced, and although I don't wear jewelry in male mode, the holes are still visible if you look. I have long pink and white acrylic nails. Under my clothes, I have very feminine tattoos and a few additional piercings, none of which show when I'm in normal work clothes. My toenails are always polished. I'm sure I'm regarded as "eccentric" by those who know me in boy mode.

In "tween" mode I can easily add some combination of heels, nail polish and jewelry, but I only do that in safe spaces.

- Diane

Lana Mae
07-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Toenails painted. Fingernails to female length and clear nail polish. Panties most of the time. Always sleep in nightgown! Lana Mae

NancySue
07-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Like many others, full enfemme opportunities are not as frequent as desired.....so, I wear Vanity Fair panties...always, scented moisturizer..am & pm, shave or Nair above & below, shaped eyebrows, shaped nails with clear nail polish, an underwire bra..un padded, thigh highs (sometimes), & clear lip gloss. At night, a nylon nightie...sometimes hose and bra..I sleep very comfortably (smile)

colleen ps
07-04-2016, 11:55 PM
I always have hose on regardless of the weather or what else i wear, i have my toenails painted 24/7 and everyone i meet never makes a comment, most of my clothes apart from my work uniform is female aprt from my daily shoes. i wear earings or studs 24/7, and i am fully shaved all the time too.

growing my nails which as a mechanic i have to scrub furiously to keep clean.
Emma xx

As a mechanic/technician myself, i too have very long nails and contrary to your comment, i actually find it easier to keep them clean this length.

Alexa CD
07-05-2016, 08:27 AM
For me my main thing is my hair, it's not what I'd call long but it's at a decent length right now, it's a pretty feminine aspect of my appearance. What else, tidy nails, tidy eyebrows that don't appear done, a more or less hairless body. Other things like female orientated skin and hair care stuff, as well as what I guess I'd call a perfume, it's not really typically feminine but it's not a manly smell either. I wear women's underwear too, boyshorts, they're not over the top or anything though.

RADER
07-06-2016, 12:46 AM
I wear panties and a bra everyday, with woman's jeans.
At home, always a skirt and top or a dress.
Rader

Mollyanne
07-06-2016, 04:38 AM
Like most of you "guys" I too wear panties, a bra, and at times pantyhose. When I can't wear any feminine clothing for whatever the reason I am either daydreaming or shopping as to when I will be "me" again.

Molly

Michelle123
07-06-2016, 07:42 AM
most of the time (when out), I have on my vanity fair full cut nylon panties, with my girdle, and gartered stockings on under my slacks. In the colder months, I can wear either my regular girdle with a bra, or go with my corselette. I really do miss having my bra on underneath in the warmer months when I am out. Just feeling these wonderful things underneath gives me such contentment when I am out.

Kate Simmons
07-06-2016, 07:46 AM
I'm just myself as Rich, which isn't that bad really. :battingeyelashes::)

Sissy_Michelle
07-06-2016, 09:38 AM
Njcddresser,

Not really a lot...

- wear bra and panties most days of the week. Depends on type is shirt I'm wearing, if it is thin then just panties.
- little finger on left hand painted, different colors just depends on mood.
- chest, armpits, and most of my legs shaved and kept as smooth as I can. Nair; chest and armpits every two weeks, legs and bikini area every three. Wife uses a razor on my thighs.

That is about all I can get away with...

@--}-----
Michelle

MissVirginia-Mae
07-06-2016, 09:43 AM
I have worn panties for so long, I dont even remember what it feels like to wear men's briefs or boxers

Stephanie47
07-06-2016, 10:20 AM
My wife is a teacher so the summer months are my time off. So, it's perusing this site. Being off for the summer does not stop me from buying women's clothing on line. So far this summer I've acquired four vintage slips and two dresses.

Janine cd
07-06-2016, 10:24 PM
I wear panties every day. I only own a pair of male shorts for trips to the doctor. I shave my entire body every day and wear feminine socks under my feminine tennis shoes.

fun_girl
07-10-2016, 06:23 PM
I wear panties everyday, painted toe nails and tights at a minimum.

Julie Mehn
07-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Always wear panties and have my toe nails painted

Jenny22
07-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Unless I'm going to be somewhere and that I know will be with hugging people, I'm fully underdressed from the legs up!

oclare
07-10-2016, 10:32 PM
I wear pantyhose.

cdtraveler
07-11-2016, 02:18 PM
Let's see ...like others I underdress, shave all over, wear a light foundation and often a nature eye shadow. Painted toes. And the daily use of lots of fem body products are ways I use tonfeel fem.

Hazel King
07-11-2016, 02:30 PM
Yes now I wear panties all the time so much more comfortable, shaved all over and under, spend so much time with moisturisers face and hand cream and sleep in a nightie, hoping to find somewhere for a pedicure and nail polish.

Hazel xxx

Ceera
07-11-2016, 03:48 PM
My list of fem things I do while presenting male:

* Always wearing panties under the male clothes. I tossed most of my male underwear almost a year ago.
* Always have feminine fingernails - acrylic, oval-tipped nails and painted in feminine style. I've kept my nails done with professionally applied acrylic nails since the first week of 2016, 24 x 7. I actually get a lot of complements, from both men and women, about how great my nails look, even when I am clearly in male mode.
* Always clearly have ears that are pierced, and in male mode I'll usually wear either a 3mm gold ball stud earring in each ear, or a small half-inch or so gold hoop earring. Sometimes I'll wear some sort of small, cute stud earrings, like little foxes or roses, but usually not super-feminine earrings in male mode. I got my ears pierced in the first week of 2016, and I wear earrings 24 x 7.
* Always no visible hair on my arms, arm pits, legs or chest, and I'm usually clean shaven on my face. Sometimes I'll let the beard go for a day or two if I am not going to do full female mode right away, but I always keep the rest shaved clean, except for 'the bikini zone'.
* Always have shaped (threaded) feminine-style eyebrows, though when presenting male I don't darken them.

* Usually my toenails are painted too.
* My painted toenails will usually show, too, because in reasonably nice weather I will often be wearing a low-key pair of women's sandals.
* Usually actually wearing jeans from the ladies' department, though without obviously feminine decorations. Sometimes they are girly jeans though, with heavily decorated back pockets.
* My hair is quite short now, and I have male pattern baldness, but I regularly go to a beauty salon in male mode to get my hair recolored and eliminate my gray hair.
* The shampoo I've used to wash my hair is almost always a feminine product, and you can probably smell the slight scent from that.
* In my shower each day I usually use a scented, feminine bath gel that also leaves a slight feminine scent.

--

My next fem wig is going to be a long, wavy human hair wig that I plan to have styled so I can wear it down as a girl, or in a girly pony tail, or in male mode in a low pony tail. Once I get that new wig, I'll probably have that long wig on for most times when I am out of the house, and often around the house.

Alie1066
07-11-2016, 04:19 PM
I like to wear pantyhose under my trousers and wear heels sometimes when I'm driving.

Allison2006
07-12-2016, 07:43 PM
I'd say probably the only thing I do on a regular basis when I can't be fully fem, is having my toenails painted. I used to under dress more when I couldn't get completely dressed, but now that the wife and I have the house to ourselves, it's pretty much all or nothing when it comes to dressing.

Alice_2014_B
08-18-2016, 04:38 AM
At home I'll just lounge around in heels whilst having a few drinks; sometimes might jump into a skirt.

When away from home for work I'll browse heels, dresses, skirts, and jewelry online; that's exciting because of finding something I love in my size for a great price. I do not purchase a lot at all (only ordered one pair of high heel boots in the last five months).

I save a ton of stuff to my Ebay Wishlist for when I come across more money than I know what to do with, everything is getting ordered.

:)