PDA

View Full Version : I'm going out tomorrow

Paula T
02-23-2006, 11:32 PM
and I'm so excited. I'm going to meet friend later on but am going shopping first. Every time I do this (go out in public) I get excited about the prospect but when it comes right down to it I'm also a little scared or should I say apprehensize. I"m going to be wearing my new hip hugger flare leg jeans with my 3/12 inch heel boots. The jeans fit perfect and come about an inch above ground when standing. Up top a brown multi colored blouse with an attached neck bow. Over that I have a tan blazer. I'm even going to do my nails and put body lotion on my legs after shaving. I'm so excited I can hardly wait fo tomorrow. What should I shop for gals? I always have to stop in at DSW shoes it seems like it is almost a requirement. I'll post how it goes on Saturday.

Laurie Ann
02-23-2006, 11:36 PM
Always remember a girl never has enough lingerie or shoes or dresses or skirts or makeup or tops or or or or

Victoria Pink
02-23-2006, 11:45 PM
Paula, I'm in agreement with Laurie Ann. Those would all be good things to buy. I am convinced that it is likely not WHAT you buy, but instead it is the shopping experience that makes it the best. You know.... helpful clerks, trying things on... just being yourself as a girl....

I get nervous as well before I go out. I think we want to look our best, and at least for me there is always that nagging thought that I don't look very good.

What part of MN are you from?

Have a GREAT time. ;)

Hugs,
Victoria

Paula T
02-24-2006, 12:14 AM
the Minneapolis St Paul area. About 30 miles south. If that is you in the avatar you look great.

Victoria Pink
02-24-2006, 12:16 AM
Thanks Paula! Yep that's me. You must be close to the Medford Outlets. Do you ever go there?

Victoria

Paula T
02-24-2006, 12:37 AM
but I have been there in drab. Have you been there in girly mode (I don't know if I spelled Enfemme right) I bought a pair of shoes there one time when my wife and I were there. Still have them the right one pinches my toe a little. Open toe brown sling backs.

Victoria Pink
02-24-2006, 12:52 AM
Yep, Victoria has been there. Went to the Dress Barn and that went very well and went to Hanes Bali and that went well too. I went on a Saturday evening, during the last hour of business.

Is your wife supportive?

Victoria

Girly Sara
02-24-2006, 04:27 AM
Have a great time Paula and please remember to let us know how it went :)

Sara x

Natalie J
02-24-2006, 04:39 AM
I wanna go, but I'm in the wrong state and haven't shaved in 2 years (except my face), so I'm hairy as a wookie. :(

Jasmine Ellis
02-24-2006, 06:32 AM
good luck on your outing dear

Tina Dixon
02-24-2006, 06:37 AM
Knok them dead on your outting.