PDA

View Full Version : like my look

somestimeskaren
07-02-2016, 08:47 PM
I was looking in my bathroom mirror fixing my lipstick when I realised I like the way I look dressed.My makeup skills are getting better and I like that I look more feminine than my younger sister.I am in my early sixties and wish I had done this when I was a younger better looking young person.I wonder how good I could have looked then.I wish I had been able to express this side of myself then but I wasn't sure of these feelings .I never experimented wearing my mothers or sisters things.First started with my wife's pantyhose and it grew from there.Now I'm trying to make up for all that time I could have expressed my femme side but didn't.

Tracii G
07-02-2016, 11:32 PM
Welcome and have fun dressing.

Teresa
07-03-2016, 12:49 AM
Karen,
Hitting our sixties, I was beginning to think it may be all over soon but it's just as strong if not stronger, I love my shopping more than ever, and I 'm enjoying going out but looking in the mirror and and seeing the transformation is better than ever. I love putting outfits together knowing I will be going out, it has changed my outlook on dressing , it's given it some meaning.

NancySue
07-03-2016, 03:04 PM
With a lot of help, suggestions, etc. from my supportive wife, along with a lot of pleasurable practice, I believe I've found my "look". When I'm finally dressed, nails last, I look into a full length mirror and smile....mirrors help me make minor adjustments. It's been a comfortable, feminine day. Believe I'll have another glass of wine.

carhill2mn
07-11-2016, 01:54 PM
I definitely like how I look when presenting a a woman better than when I am presenting as a man. Hair and makeup can do wonders!

fun_girl
07-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Congrats I'm in the process of learning all that stuff too. I can't wait to feel as good as you.

Fiona123
07-11-2016, 07:00 PM
I'm 60 and the urge to dress is as strong as ever. Sadly the opportunities are lacking. Congratulations, welcome and enjoy the ride.🌺👗

Karen RHT
07-11-2016, 08:51 PM
It's easy to look back and regret, but so much more fun to look forward and enjoy.

Karen

Hell on Heels
07-12-2016, 03:14 AM
Hell-o Karen,
It's easy to look back at your life and wonder "what if?"
The simple truth is that it's impossible to go back.
You're in a happy place right now and that's awesome!
Much Love,
Kristyn

Mollyanne
07-12-2016, 05:32 AM
BETTER LATE THEN NEVER MY DEAR!!!!!!

Molly