PDA

View Full Version : Had a fun night tonight

LisaJ1
07-02-2016, 09:49 PM
I had a fun night tonight,with my new crossdressing friends Debra and Kristy and my new daughter Brittany.Went out for supper and did go out for something else.Debra,Kristy and I agreed one thing,we already have a great friendship.Plus we have been helping out my new daughter Brittany.Brittany came out to me last weekend that she is really a girl and was diagnosed with gender dysphoria on Tuesday.Since Wendsday,she started living as Brittany and much happier.Also glad I am supporting her as my 15 year old daughter now.Debra and Kristy did give her great adivice already: DON'T GIVE UP!I do admit that Brittany is keeping her head up high knowing she has mom and dad for support.We did get great compliments too,there was a group of 4 women that saw we looked gorgeous and told us this.Told them thank you

Lana Mae
07-04-2016, 07:55 PM
Lisa,
Let me get this straight. You now have a daughter named Brittany. You and mom are supportive. Both of you are passable. I think that is great!!! Life's best to you both! Huggs Lana Mae

Leah91
07-13-2016, 07:21 AM
Sounds like a awesome time and your daughter is lucky to have full on support from someone who is in a similar situation, and also has other friends to help support her as well:) kind of jelly!