PDA

View Full Version : Got caught..kind of

msannacd
07-02-2016, 11:19 PM
Both of my roommates were gone for the evening and I though Anna could use some time. Put on a dress, some heels, and my red head wig. As I was sitting on the couch, I heard a car pull up so I ran to my room. Then I figured it must be the upstairs neighbor. It was not. My roomie (he knows) and his girl were outside and definitely saw me looking out of the window. I figured there was a small chance they didn't see me, so I ran back to my room, undressed, and talked with them. After a few minutes, she asked why I was wearing an orange wig and said she saw me through the window. All I said was 'don't worry about it' and tried to wave it off. Gave my roomie the 'oh sh*t' face. She dropped it, but still. She comes from a conservative Christian family, and though she probably wouldn't care, I prefer to keep Anna a private thing. Definitely freaked me out. I haven't been caught in 18 years now. This is probably poorly written, but whatever. It's late and I'm tired.

Tracii G
07-02-2016, 11:28 PM
Say you have a red wig fetish and say nothing else about it.
That way you admitted it was you so nothing else to worry about.Life goes on.
You don't have to tell her everything and no you didn't get outed.

phili
07-03-2016, 12:32 AM
I think chances are that she saw the dress too- if she could tell your hair color and that it was a wig. Your roomie may end up explaining more when she asks, but I imagine he will do it in a good way, and she will realize that if he is ok with it, she has a nice oppty to escape her conservative upbringing, or just be polite, so it will end up being fine!

Alyssa Lane
07-03-2016, 12:51 AM
Id agree, they most likely seen more

Mykaa
07-03-2016, 07:01 AM
I see your preference, but really how bad is it? I know Im at a point thats the way I see it. BY the way I like the wig in your avatar, any chance of info? thanks.

nikkiwpbfl
07-03-2016, 07:17 AM
Trying out potential Halloween costumes?

Charlessa
07-04-2016, 02:30 AM
other day I woke up to get the mail. I wanted to wear some femme clothes around the house. I live with my mother. I put on this little black mini and some kind of shirt. I opened the garage. as it was opening, I noticed my mothers vehicle parked in yard. so I ran back in house, changed clothes, and ran back outside. it's so difficult always hiding.