PDA

View Full Version : Am I wrong because I like feeling sexy?

Holly Body
02-24-2006, 12:47 AM
I love to dress in hot lingerie and tight, trashy dresses that show off my assets, with heels and makeup, and walk the streets. I love the attention my wiggle gets from passing guys. In short, I love turning guys on. Is this wrong? Am I a bad girl?

Francesca Chantel
02-24-2006, 12:52 AM
If you can get away with it, then do it!

And welcome. :)

TracyDeluxe
02-24-2006, 12:57 AM
yes, you are wrong.

;)

Billijo49504
02-24-2006, 01:04 AM
If you tease them too far, then they find out what you are, you may get hurt! Please be careful. That's the problem with teasing, it can go too far real quick.

Sweet Susan
02-24-2006, 01:21 AM
Gee, and this is your first post. Gee.

Natalie J
02-24-2006, 03:08 AM
Only bad in a good way. ;)
I was out dressed (short black miniskirt and tight black top) with my group one night and I had a couple of guys drive by the building we were at, (there were only two of us outside) secreaming "I love you!" at the tops of their lungs at us. I have no interest in guys, but that made me feel great.
The only advice I can give you on that topic is: be careful. As we all know, guys can be real brutes, and if you're found out, things can get ugly. That's one of my biggest fears--being found out by a musclebound, closeminded guy.

JoannaDees
02-24-2006, 06:24 PM
I love to dress in hot lingerie and tight, trashy dresses that show off my assets, with heels and makeup, and walk the streets. I love the attention my wiggle gets from passing guys. In short, I love turning guys on. Is this wrong? Am I a bad girl?

If it feels good, do it!

Cathy Anderson
02-25-2006, 03:47 AM
...I love the attention my wiggle gets from passing guys.
I might have bought the post up to this point.

Jeannie9
02-25-2006, 10:19 PM
If you think that it may be wrong then you just might have answered your question.

If you can accept that "bad" things might happen then have fun!

Jennaie
02-25-2006, 11:13 PM
What you are doing is like casting out the bait, but not wanting anyone to really take the bait and run with it. You are dressing ****ty on the streets.

What are you going to do when a man comes up to you and tells you he wants to ____ you. He may slip his hand up your skirt and become forcefull with you. You do not want this to happen, because even though you are a man, when you are en-femme you will feel extremely vulurable in this situation.

I do understand your wanting to feel sexy, but I don't understand you wanting to tease men to the point of putting yourself at risk. Whatever your choice, be careful.

Holly Body
02-26-2006, 03:38 PM
I got dressed super sexy: garters, fishnets, satin panties, bra with big fake boobs, tight, trashy dress, blonde wig, lots of makeup, and four inch heels. I then drove to a fairly well lit area and walked the streets. I have really shapely legs, and a cute behind, so I got a lot of attention from passing guys. I get so turned on by the wolf whistles and cat calls, as I drive men crazy. Anyone else into this? Or am I just a bad girl?

Julie York
02-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Yeah you're a bad girl.

Whatever floats your boat. Try not to get beaten up or murdered down a side street while folk are wolf whistling.

TracyDeluxe
02-26-2006, 03:46 PM
:rolleyes:

randi_789
02-26-2006, 03:56 PM
Maybe some pics of your look would be nice

mskilmer
02-26-2006, 03:59 PM
You go girl!

Nikki Dee
02-26-2006, 04:00 PM
I got dressed super sexy: garters, fishnets, satin panties, bra with big fake boobs, tight, trashy dress, blonde wig, lots of makeup, and four inch heels. I then drove to a fairly well lit area and walked the streets. I have really shapely legs, and a cute behind, so I got a lot of attention from passing guys. I get so turned on by the wolf whistles and cat calls, as I drive men crazy. Anyone else into this? Or am I just a bad girl?
So.!..you're a drag queen then.?
Nikki. x

GypsyKaren
02-26-2006, 04:01 PM
Oh geez, what is there, a full moon or something? I'm just curious...since this thread is almost identical to your last thread, I mean, I don't know, don't you have something else you want to talk about? I mean, I do get the idea, you like to walk the streets and such, but I don't know, what do you think of the Cub's chances this year?

Karen

Amelie
02-26-2006, 04:07 PM
I love walking the streets at night. This is when I make the most money.

Julie York
02-26-2006, 04:16 PM
I love walking the streets at night. This is when I make the most money.

Ahh...nothing like late night busking is there?
:cheeky:

:tongueout

Amelie
02-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Ahh...nothing like late night busking is there?
:cheeky:

:tongueout

Busking?????? Is this like "Around the World"?

Butterfly Bill
02-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Busking?????? Is this like "Around the World"?
NO, silly!! It is performing music on the street and accepting tips of money into your hat or guitar case or whatever. (That's a mostly British term.)

Butterfly Bill
02-26-2006, 05:03 PM
In response to the first message in this thread: I would say you are cruising for a bruising. Guys who put the make on dolls that turns out to be guys can start to feel very embarassed and sometimes be inspired to violence.

Stephenie B
02-26-2006, 05:26 PM
I dress like a **** myself, Silk top unbuttoned a ways, 13" mini so my garters show sometimes 4" heels. But i'm at a club where bad things won't happen.
Girl, just watch your step you might be in tomorrow's paper, but you wont be able to see it!!!!!
Huggs

randi_789
02-26-2006, 07:01 PM
I am relatively new to this forum, only since December, but wonder how fakes are rooted out. To me this seems like a fraudulent post and if it not I apologize with all sincerity. But it seems strange to me that the first post would be something so titillating. Am I the only one that senses this?

TracyDeluxe
02-26-2006, 07:08 PM
Am I the only one that senses this?

No.

trannie T
02-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Yes you are a bad girl. Cool. Wish I had the figure to dress like that.

jenny_centaur
02-26-2006, 07:18 PM
I am relatively new to this forum, only since December, but wonder how fakes are rooted out. To me this seems like a fraudulent post and if it not I apologize with all sincerity. But it seems strange to me that the first post would be something so titillating. Am I the only one that senses this?

I agree. Anyone who posts an outlandish story and is posting for only the 1st or 2nd time, and doesn't post their own photo - has little credibility. I wouldn't mind, but there are plenty of sites catering for fantasy.

Rachel Ann
02-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Am I the only one that senses this?Hardly, but - just in case - I'm saying this anyway:

Is this wrong? Am I a bad girl?No, but it’s very dangerous, and you are not a bad girl but a very foolish one. Bill (Rennie) is quite right. What you are doing is the sort of thing that got Gwen Araujo http://www.jaimesite.homestead.com/gwenaraujo.html (http://www.jaimesite.homestead.com/gwenaraujo.html) (and others) murdered. I’m not saying that she “had it coming”, but she is dead all the same - and died horribly.

I try to take at least the same precautions that many GGs do. I don’t go out dressed after dark alone if I can help it. I always make sure that I have a clear, well-lit line of retreat to my car. I carry a whistle and pepper spray. I avoid places (like many malls) where packs of young guys congregate. If I find myself next to a car full of young men at a red light, I look down as though searching for something, so that my hair covers my face. If they clock me anyway and follow me, I immediately drive to the nearest well-lit crowded place - a police or fire station, if handy.

Pack behavior is to be feared; fellows who won’t do something bad on their own can turn vicious in a group. It's very primal. Dogs do it, bikers do it, even cops do it.

We don’t deserve this sort of peril, but it’s a fact of life. So be safe, and live to love another day.

Rachel Ann xxx

Rachel Ann
02-26-2006, 08:03 PM
I smell a rat! How about you other gals?
Yes, but I felt that the point needed to be made anyway- if not for "Holly", at least for others who perhaps ought to consider such things.

deana cd
02-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Holly, while I do not think you are wrong for wanting to look as attractive as possible, I would agree with those who have urged you to be selective about the times and places you choose to dress provocitively. The world is not always a nice place to those who are different.

DanaJ
02-26-2006, 08:46 PM
OK, everyone, let's get this thread back on track. I have deleted a few posts that were getting off topic, now.... we return to our regularly scheduled program....

lori mae
02-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Holly Body Lori Mae thinks that you are interesting. I would like to here more

Holly Body
02-26-2006, 08:59 PM
Fact is, I like walking on the streets dressed provocatively. I have the legs and butt to pull it off. I ALWAYS stick to relatively lit places, and have very seldom encountered, or put myself in the position to encounter any kind of problem. And even if I did, so what? I am prone to FAR more violent behaviour than any would be assailant.
I don't advocate this behaviour for everyone. I just like doing it. It turns me on no end to drive guys wild. Although my face is only kind of passable in the correct lighting, I have a figure to die for. I have always kept myself in top condition. And I will post a pic as soon as I have the time. I want other girls to see my bod.
As for the insinuation that I'm gay on one posting. If I am, so what? This is the 21st century. For the record, I'm very straight, although I have had daliances with several guys. So I guess I'm bi.
I posted my piece not to tittilate (although, if anyone was tittilated, I hope you had fun), but to express how I feel when I'm a woman.
The responses I got told me a lot about the people that sent them.

Holly

Amelie
02-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Holly, i don't know if you are from NYC, but I have seen many t-girls who dressed as you did and walked the streets, sometimes teasing the men.
But one thing about this forum, it stretches all over the world. There are Cds here who have not experienced life in NYC so they might not accept your story. There are some here that are in the closet and have no idea what goes on in the City, So they don't always trust the stories they hear. Just like there are wild people in NYC there are quiet closeted types who haven't seen Cds prancing around the streets.

Most of the Cds that responded to you were looking out for your safety, they had an honest concern that harm might come to you, they gave sound advise and meant no harm. But you have to expect some not to believe your story, this site has a wide variation of people, some have never been to NYC to see this for themselves.

Miriannah
02-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Hmm...

No. No you are not. Common sense says "going out at night in the biggest attention-whoring thing you can find is eventually going to attract the attention of Mr Darwin." :)

Who knows though? Every so often, I see articles where someone got themselves pwned by trying some bizarre stunt just because of the arousal factor.

Speaking of arousal, if walking around, getting whistles is "very arousing" how can your true nature not become apparent to everyone nearby? You know what I mean!

silkylegs
03-01-2006, 06:23 PM
there is no doubt this individual is a fraud!!!

Sharon
03-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Since this thread has refused to get back on track, it is done.