PDA

View Full Version : Came Out To My Doctor Today With a Positive Result

Sissy_in_pink
07-06-2016, 07:36 AM
I bought a pair of knee high boots with medium height heels, but after wearing them around the house for 20 minutes it felt like the bones in my right foot were grinding together, so I decided to go and get it x-rayed.
When I got in to see my doctor I explained to her my problem and said that I could not wear high heel shoes because of it, she smiled and asked me am I a Cross-dresser, so I said yes.
I was delighted at her positive response to my answer and asked would she like to see some pics of me dressed, she said yes, so I showed her what I had on my phone.
She told me I looked amazing and that it would be very hard for anyone to realize that I wasn't a female.
I got my foot x-rayed and it turns out that there wasn't anything wrong with my foot, it may just be the fit of the boots or the heel to high for my foot. Just have to find a better fitting pair with lower heels.
I am so glad my Doctor knows now.:)

Heidi Stevens
07-06-2016, 07:50 AM
There are people out there that do understand. Glad you found a friend in your Doc!

Kate Simmons
07-06-2016, 07:54 AM
I told my Doctor some years ago as I had collapsed at the club while dancing one time.Also because I'm on meds and he needs to know my activities. He was okay with it. He especially liked the fact that I was getting exercise dancing en femme. :battingeyelashes::)

I Am Paula
07-06-2016, 08:25 AM
My bestie was beaten, and stabbed at a club a decade ago. She was so afraid of being outed she went home bleeding, changed clothes, then collapsed at the OR.
We can not be afraid or Drs. or hospitals because of the way we present.

Ressie
07-06-2016, 08:53 AM
I was born with foot problems and I shouldn't be wearing heels. The doctor told my mom when I was young that I'd never be able to wear cowboy boots. If he could see me now!