PDA

View Full Version : what are you're favorite type of Earrings

Gail Stauffer
02-24-2006, 02:40 AM
I absolutley love Chandelier/Dangly earrings, they make me feel so pretty and so feminine!!!

Sarah Rabbit
02-24-2006, 03:04 AM
I like all types, but my favourite are dangling. I like how they touch my neck when I walk, oooooh, Yeahh!!!:D :D :D :D

Hugs, Sarah R

Lisa Baby
02-24-2006, 03:25 AM
:) I too, absolutley love Chandelier/Dangly earrings, The way they feel when they brush my neck or shoulders make me feel soooo femm.:)
I love them dearly.
My favorite is a pair with three connected hoops that fall just short of my shoulders. I will tilt my head to the side every so often when I wear them just so I can feel them brush my shoulder:D
Lisa

Natalie J
02-24-2006, 05:59 AM
I've gotta go with dangly. the extra weight on my ears just feels sooo good! For the most part though, I just go with little hoops (in guy mode) but when dressed, long and dangly are great! :daydreaming:

Gail Stauffer
02-24-2006, 02:51 PM
I agree, scince I have had my ears pierced it has given me so many more choices of earrings to choose from, having it done was a wonderful experience!! earrings ar eso pretty and feminine to wear. to those here who haven't had their ears pierced go do it you won't regret it.

Wendy me
02-24-2006, 02:53 PM
hoops i love hoops big hoops small hoops i love them all...

Sierra Evon
02-24-2006, 03:40 PM
I wear only studs in my ears , for every day 9-5 stuff dangly type's
for weekends , holiday's, going out ofcourse, Ive got at least 40-50
different earing's to select for at all times at home , earings for me
make the chick.................:)

Jenn2716
02-24-2006, 04:47 PM
I love hoops, I wear small hoops when in drab mode, and then larger ones when I get dressed up. Of course the hoops tend to get bigger and bigger if I dress sexier and sexier.

I do have to say that I have some silve ball studs that I wear in boy mode and just recently my wife bought me a pair of diamond studs and a pair of ruby studs. (fakes though, she wears the real stuff)

Amanduhrob
02-24-2006, 04:52 PM
Hoops, from hooker size to guy size.

Alystin
02-24-2006, 06:31 PM
I personnally look chandelier/dangling earrings, though my ears aren't pierced yet!

Gail Stauffer
02-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Alystin don't be afraid, go and have it done. you will be glad you did, it opens up the way to go and buy so many more styles of earrings!! those pf us here who have enjoy wearing so many different types of earrings.

Jodi
02-24-2006, 08:37 PM
I like the shoulder duster earrings. That is the current name for earrings that are long and dangle. To call them dangley earrings is so retro:cheeky: .

Jodi

Ms. Donna
02-24-2006, 08:58 PM
hoops i love hoops big hoops small hoops i love them all...

I'll second Wendy. Hoops are my favorite.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Sarah Rabbit
02-24-2006, 10:06 PM
I love hoops, I wear small hoops when in drab mode, and then larger ones when I get dressed up. Of course the hoops tend to get bigger and bigger if I dress sexier and sexier.

I do have to say that I have some silve ball studs that I wear in boy mode and just recently my wife bought me a pair of diamond studs and a pair of ruby studs. (fakes though, she wears the real stuff)

You wear fakes, and she's got the real thing!! I would march in there and demand equal rights!! LOL :D

only kidding
Hugs, Sarah R: :bunny:

Tina Dixon
02-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Hoops are cool.

MaylinJane
02-24-2006, 11:26 PM
I'm a hoops gal too.

May

trannie T
02-25-2006, 04:36 AM
Small hoops or studs when I'm in drab. Big hoops or danglies when I'm in drag. I have multiple piercings in both ears so I have lots of possible combinations.

Keely
02-25-2006, 08:24 AM
Put my vote in the 'others'. Hoops do it for me!

Sabrina Flowers
02-25-2006, 01:04 PM
Clip on dangly ones, love to feel them pulling on my ears, lets you be awre that you are wearing them. love hoops too.
Got most of mine from a shop called Clarie's and BHS.

SherriePall
02-25-2006, 02:55 PM
Ditto. Clip-on dangly ones. Although I have some other nice ones that aren't. I just think a nice pair of earrings completes the outfit.

Gail Stauffer
02-26-2006, 12:01 AM
I agree the right pair of earrings can really complete an outfit!! I am always looking for new ones whenever I go shopping!!

Ms Alison Janes
02-26-2006, 06:43 AM
I love all sorts of earrings, I've got lots from simple pearl clip ons to long gypsy styles. Which I wear depends on my outfit.

cdsheri6977
03-08-2006, 03:18 AM
i like to feel them on my neck.

big hoops and long dangly ones.

sheri:doll:

Mandy Salamander
03-08-2006, 03:46 AM
am voting 'others',,, doo love my big gold'n hoops,,,'n have oodles of dangly chandeliers for eveningwear,,, but th' bestest of all are my big, funky, retro earrings t' go with my groovy, retro gogo boots 'n minidresses,,, tho' many are dangly, many are buttons, tho' some are huge and colorful enuff t' be seen half a block away!!!,,,giggle...oh!!BTW,,,tho' y' can't see 'em,,, th' earrings in my current profile pic are little red roses,,,gee, who'da thunk,,,giggle...

TGMarla
03-08-2006, 08:51 AM
I like danglies, too. But I've never had pierced ears, and I've never seen a hoop that just clips on, so I have no experience with them. Same with studs.

Gail Stauffer
03-08-2006, 12:24 PM
to those of you who don't have pierced ears, I telling you just go have it done, you won't regret it plus it opens the door to a whole new world of earrings!! everyone is doing it these days so daon't be afraid to do it!! I'm right there with you in mind and spirit!! go have it done girls!!!

Barb Valentine
03-09-2006, 07:26 PM
I like the chandelier/dangling earrings ones but haven't found a pair I like yet

barbie lanai
03-13-2006, 08:28 PM
I like dangly ones, but seem to wear studs all the time.

Guess I'm too lazy to switch earrings from drab to glam and back. When I first got my ears pierced, I'd wear dangly ones even in drab. Even wore pearls in teardrops, 3-4 deep. But as time went by the thrill wore off doing that in guy mode. So pretty much stick to the diamond on silver look studs now.

Francesca Chantel
03-13-2006, 08:28 PM
Expensive... lol Because it's all I have... Mom in law owns a jewelry store...

paulaN
03-13-2006, 09:21 PM
what I realy want is pierced ears. dangling clip on is the best I can do.