PDA

View Full Version : A BIG first for me!

Jenny22
07-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Yesterday morning, with some 'fear', and by agreement, I met with a sister from our forum for coffee!! What a thrill for me! We were at a Starbuck's and sat at an outside table. It was the very first time I had ever personally met with another one like me.
She wore lovely, silver earrings (pierced) and necklace, a white top, and light makeup including mascara, powder-defined brows and lipstick. I was completely underdressed and wore very light mascara, eyeliner, blush and lipstick, a lady's ring and necklace. Anyway, we talked for almost two hours and shared our life stories. It was the first time I had ever told mine to anyone. She has been 'out' in her crossdressing for a long time, and is one of the most intelligent persons I've ever met! She answered my questions with the knowledge gained in her lifetime. She made suggestions to me that were right on point as to my age, and the way I might dress to present it, compared to how I dress now to satisfy my dressing desires. Her advices were very sage. We will meet again for coffee, and I promised her I would be just a little bit more feminine in my presentation. She gave me the courage to do it! I'm such a happy girl, today.:)