PDA

View Full Version : ONE YEAR on HRT

Alexa Lynne
07-13-2016, 11:40 PM
My, My how time has flown by! July 30th will be one year since I have been on HRT and let me tell you, it has been quite the road. I am no longer married, but I am dating another transgender woman that I met and we plan on getting married. Not sure when though.

My divorce went final in April, as well as my legal name change. I also have medical insurance by the government.

In May, I did an interview with one of my local news stations about the Transgender Bathroom Issue. Here is the link to the video if you want to watch it.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/transgender-woman-responds-to-obama-administrations-guidance/39572308

EffyJaspers
07-14-2016, 12:55 AM
Really awesome video.... were there more than butterflies in your stomache during it? Did they make you walk across the road on purpose for a good camera shot? Good luck in acquiring a more accepting community and I hope your family gets over it eventually and welcomes you in open arms.

Lana Mae
07-14-2016, 07:10 PM
Awesome!! You were very brave to do that interview! I am proud of you! This is exactly what we need more of: information of our experiences to the public.This may end up giving us more freedom to be ourselves! Hugs Lana Mae

Katya@
07-14-2016, 10:33 PM
I sign right under it

Fiona123
07-15-2016, 07:38 AM
Congratulations! I watched the news video you linked. You are very brave. Its too bad your family does not support your transition. We do.🌺