PDA

View Full Version : Solo outing in Manhattan today

Lexi Moralas
07-14-2016, 08:11 AM
Very excited going to spending a couple hours in Manhattan this afternoon in girl mode.
Nothing special just gonna hit Time Square do little souvenir shopping maybe find some Place coolto grab some lunch. I'm just hoping it doesn't rain. Anyone have any experience in Manhattan they like to share

Adriana Moretti
07-14-2016, 10:23 AM
Manhattan is prob the easiest place in the world to go out...Time square will be PACKED with tourists took some gals there last week who have never been ( it was torture for me cause its just jammed up there ) .....the west village is great ..wear comfy shoes....xoxo

Amy Lynn3
07-14-2016, 12:08 PM
By all means follow Adriana advise and wear comfy shoes. I wore a blister on one foot walking in Manhattan one time. I love to visit the City !!:)

sara.rafaela
07-14-2016, 01:54 PM
Have fun. Sadly, I am sitting in Manhattan right now, but working. I like to go to the East Village in the evenings, around MacDougal and Bleeker Streets. There are lots of bars there that are fun. Good live music at SOBs on Varick and Houston. In Nomad (North of Madison Sq. Park around 5th and 26th). There are good restaurants and good hotel bars, Ace Hotel (hipsters and techies), Nomad Hotel (classib bar with Old Fashions), and Flatiron Hotel (Toshi's Living Room).

ClaudineD
07-15-2016, 12:25 AM
Manhattan was my playground growing up...back in the area and love all over again....enjoy