PDA

View Full Version : Flat Tire

SexySarah0727
07-15-2016, 09:42 PM
So today I got stuck on the side of the road in the middle of main street in my town with a flat tire. It's a busy area especially around dinner time since there are a lot of little restaurants all along the strip.

Now I've changed tires for myself, girlfriends, and friends so many times before, but no ones ever offered to help before.

Today so many guys stopped to ask if I needed any help and I was turning them down knowing I could do it myself. Then a big biker looking guy came over from a nearby tattoo shop while I was working on getting the bolts off and wouldn't take no for an answer. He finished changing my tire for me and made sure I knew where I could take the car to get a new tire nearby and made sure I wasn't going to drive far on the spare.

I'm usually all for being self sufficient and can take care of myself in these types of situation, but I have to admit it was kinda nice letting a big burly guy do it for me so I didn't have to break any more of a sweat or a nail.

Tracii G
07-15-2016, 09:52 PM
Seems you played the role just fine.
Having help is OK I wouldn't turn it down.

Kim_Bitzflick
07-15-2016, 10:07 PM
I assume your were dressed as a girl. That is soooo great that so many offered.

cdtraveler
07-15-2016, 10:13 PM
What a great affirming experience. Thanks for sharing it

SexySarah0727
07-15-2016, 10:35 PM
I assume your were dressed as a girl. That is soooo great that so many offered.

Yes I was dressed as a girl lol. I guess that part slipped my mind since I spend most of my non-working time dressed as a girl lately.

Adelaide
07-15-2016, 10:48 PM
Great story! Now I don't wish anyone to have a flat tire - blowout, however I hope we could all have a biker help us out!

susmitha
07-16-2016, 02:03 AM
The story shows that you pass as a normal female. The biker considered you as a "damsel in distress".... Good for you!

Charlessa
07-16-2016, 02:47 AM
I had a huge blowout a week or so ago. I was dressed all male though

Jane G
07-16-2016, 04:18 AM
How lovley to be treated as a damzel in distress.Did you remain dressed for the tyre shop? :daydreaming:

Joan58
07-16-2016, 05:16 AM
That's a great story Sarah, with a great outcome. Did you go right to the tire shop?

Lana Mae
07-16-2016, 05:59 AM
Great! "So many guys..." Sounds like you passed many times not just once! Congrats!! Hugs Lana Mae

SexySarah0727
07-16-2016, 06:23 AM
It was very flattering I must admit. I went straight to a tire shop, but it was too late for them to be open by the time I got the car there.

I'll be stopping by this morning to drop off the keys on my way to the beach.

Anne K
07-16-2016, 07:09 AM
It's the unexpected kindness of strangers. It is wonderful. I have had similar experiences when it is least expected and from people who I never would have expected it from.