PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Memory

Cristy2
07-16-2016, 08:36 AM
I was reading in a thread where we got off for a post or two about what is or is not passable and I remembered a hilarious trip to an ice cream shop with Christinac about a year or two before she died.

One day, I guess it was about five or six years ago, I was visiting Christina and we decided to take a bicycle ride to an ice cream shop about a mile or so away from where she lived. Christina was the sweetest person you would ever know, but her room almost always looked like six tornadoes and a hurricane blown through. It was hot out and the only pair of shorts she could find was a pair of florescent pink short shorts as in almost bikini bottoms short. She puts them on and a half T and her pink running shoes. I kidded her about shaving and putting on make up, but she said she wasn't trying to be en-femme.

Anyway, we were on our way to the ice cream shop and Christina was a little a head of me, because she always rode a little faster than I did, and I have to admit that she did look a little spicy from behind. About half way there these two dudes in a car pull just behind Christina and follow her for about a block before she hits the brakes and they end up beside her. If I live to be a hundred I will never for get the look on that dudes face! When that dude saw Christina's face, because she had not shaved or had make up on, his eyes got as big as a couple of basket balls and he goes "Dat dat dat dat dat dat dat dat dat b*tch is a dude!!" and that car smoked the tires for half a block getting the h*ll out of there. I laughed so hard that I fell off my bike and on to the side walk.

Thought you all would get a kick out of this hilarious memory. I'd love to hear yours!

Lana Mae
07-16-2016, 11:34 AM
My story isn't as good as yours but... One day i was dressed at home enjoying singing along to tunes on Pandora in my feminine voice and generally having a good time when I thought I better go to drab!! (do not know why?) Very shortly the lawn crew showed up! I was so glad I changed. The funny part is I paid them with my new checks which have arose embossed on the check and says "love your neighbor" at the bottom! Could you see me dressed and handing these macho dudes a check with a rose and that saying on it!!! Not ha ha but sort of a snicker! Hugs Lana Mae