PDA

View Full Version : confused

Barbguy
10-20-2004, 06:57 AM
I'm new here and hope i can find my way back lol just kidding it will be in my favorites from here on out,( nice site ) the problem i'm realy having is way i love so much to crossdress? i do not know why i do i just know i love to on evry day thing very lucky to have a lovley wife that excepts me and my dressing so does anyone know why? we like to dress?

Wendy-Anne
10-20-2004, 07:04 AM
Dear Barb,
After years and years of fear and guilt all I can say is why not! Enjoy the luxury of understanding and support. It is so rare! Have fun. Remember, the question is more often more important than the answer! :p .

Julie
10-20-2004, 08:21 AM
I'm new here and hope i can find my way back lol just kidding it will be in my favorites from here on out,( nice site ) the problem i'm realy having is way i love so much to crossdress? i do not know why i do i just know i love to on evry day thing very lucky to have a lovley wife that excepts me and my dressing so does anyone know why? we like to dress?

Barbguy, yes this is a great site and should be in your favourites, and you should visit it often.

You are lucky to have a SO who excepts you for who you are, many here would love that luxury. Honestly I can't see with you being so lucky you're questioning why we like to dress, enjoy it is all I can say but maybe one of the girls can answer your questions with an answer acceptable to you.

Julie J

genevieve_ohara
10-20-2004, 09:24 AM
Wait a damn minute...this is a CROSSDRESSING SITE?
Oh I am OUTA HERE

lol

G

Amelie
10-20-2004, 10:30 AM
Wait a damn minute...this is a CROSSDRESSING SITE?
Oh I am OUTA HERE

lol

G

And all this time you thought it was a site for knitting sweaters.

Barb, this a tough one to answer, you will get a different answer from each Cd you ask. I dress because I want to be a woman, which, most likely would be different from your situation. Maybe the only way you can find out is by finding that man of knowledge, who knows the meaning to life and ask him.
By the way, you won't find this man in Brooklyn.
Amelie

babe4life
10-20-2004, 10:51 AM
Barb, I don't think there is a definitive answer for it yet. Lots of medical speculation exists. But, as Amelie said, everyone does it for a different reason. It feels right for me when I get the chance, others for the challenge and fun, yet others for the sexual pleasure, and the list just goes on!

OK, cross Brooklyn off the list ...

Love,
Vicky

SatinSarah
10-20-2004, 01:03 PM
There is no single reason why we all do it. I have been searching for years for a reason but it doesn't exist. I just like it and have no idea where the feeling came from or where it goes sometimes. Suddnely I see something that triggers a girly feeling. My wife dreads a sexy gilr on the telly in case it sets me off. It can be a pair of shoes a bra or even just a sexy dress and suddenly I want to be dressed. Mad isn't it!

~Tammy~
10-20-2004, 06:19 PM
Why do some people like the colour blue while others like red, green, pink, etc?
Why do different people like different foods or drinks?
Everyone has there own way of relaxing at the end of the day.
Some guys go to the gym to beef up there muscles, some become coach potatoes in front of the television, some dress up in womens clothes and pretty up their faces, or women dress up like men of course.
We all have different ways in which we want to spend our time and how we want to express ourselves.
As Vicky says, some dress up for sexual reasons or simply because it just feels right. I also think it's a kind of rebellion against society. According to alot of people it's not normal, I'm happy with that. I don't want to be just normal, I want to be something a little different from everyone else. To be able to look back on my life and remember things I did that not everyone else has done.
Apart from that, I just damn well enjoy it!

Barbguy
10-22-2004, 05:13 AM
thank you ladys for the replys and i guess i'm still a little confussed but trust me confussed or not i'll be stepping out in dresses and skirts pantiehose as offten as i can get away with it AGAIN THANKS Barb :) :)

babe4life
10-22-2004, 05:18 AM
Hi Barb! As long as you tell us all the juicy details ;)

Love,
Vicky

Wenda
10-22-2004, 11:00 PM
And all this time you thought it was a site for knitting sweaters.

Barb, this a tough one to answer, you will get a different answer from each Cd you ask. I dress because I want to be a woman, which, most likely would be different from your situation. Maybe the only way you can find out is by finding that man of knowledge, who knows the meaning to life and ask him.
Amelie
not in Brooklyn?!?!?!?OOOHHH... what am I going to do now??? wenda.

Wenda
10-22-2004, 11:05 PM
some guys like baseball, some like cricket, others like football, hockey, even golf or drag racing. (Don't go there!) I like wood working and crossdressing. I don't especially care why or how. wenda.

Chrissycd
10-22-2004, 11:09 PM
just do it. Alot of us wonder why too, but, after years of denial, I finally accepted myself for who I am, and what I am. That is, I love things feminine immensely, and I'm finally embracing it! :)
besides, I'm a hot little bitch when I dress...
Chrissy ;)