PDA

View Full Version : Beach Time

SexySarah0727
07-18-2016, 04:51 PM
I went to the beach with my fiancee and some friends this past weekend. It was the first time I've worn a bikini to the beach and I had a great time. I actually felt more comfortable in the bikini than I ever have in a pair of men's swim trunks.

There was an added bonus on this trip though.

One of the friends we were with saw me for the first time dressed like a girl. We aren't particularly close and don't normally talk outside of the group, but my other friends warned him ahead of time.

He came up to me while we were all hanging out and mentioned that he'd been warned and really thought nothing of it because crossdressing doesn't bother him in the least, but that once he actually saw me dressed as a girl it made him a bit uncomfortable because he never expected to find me attractive as a girl knowing I'm a guy.

He assured me he didn't mean for it to be awkward and just wanted to compliment me on how cute I looked.

The compliment was quite nice and made me blush a bit.

Lana Mae
07-18-2016, 05:47 PM
Too old and too fat for a bikini!!! Lol Hugs Lana Mae PS: Great for you! Accept the compliment and move on!!

Jamie Lynn
07-18-2016, 08:17 PM
It's cool that he at least took the initiative to talk to you and express his compliments! No doubt you earned them!

SexySarah0727
07-18-2016, 10:48 PM
I've had adverse reactions before from people who knew me through friends but are just dicks. I was at a house warming party just a few weeks ago when a friend of my fiancee's friend couldn't help but point and make rude backhanded comments to his girlfriend. So this was a nice refreshing change of pace.

Made me feel pretty good about myself.

deebra
07-19-2016, 08:27 AM
Sara it's normal for him to feel uncomfortable when first seeing you as an attractive woman and also "noted", his saying he was not opposed to crossdressing. .

I'm sure it made you feel good, to be complimented as an attractive woman. Don't all of us wonder what he's thinking, if he asks what size panties he might wear we might have a new member.

cdveronica27
07-19-2016, 01:46 PM
Great story. I need to get myself a bikini. :)

Devi SM
07-19-2016, 02:02 PM
Great story.
I've been thinking on get a bikini too and find out a little more private beach to go with my wife and get some sunburn....
I'd like to see pictures of you in bikini..

Alice Torn
07-19-2016, 03:34 PM
You have more guts than me! I have a one piece swimsuit, and only wore it outside my vehicle for a minute or so, and took pics, but going to a beach alone, and in it, would be very embarrassing, as i am six feet six, and going to a beach alone, surrounded by couples and kids, no way!

Rachael Leigh
07-19-2016, 04:15 PM
That is pretty amazing Sarah for sure and to even go to the beach dressed is amazing.
I think I will just stick to my backyard pool lol

Devi SM
07-19-2016, 04:55 PM
I normally keep my toes with nail polish. I went with my wife some weeks ago to laguna beach and had a girls night out.
the next morning we stay on the beach and I feel kind of ner ous someone could notice my nails with nail polish (I was in male mode)so was all time hiding my feet under the sand...
So you're very brave...

SexySarah0727
07-19-2016, 10:33 PM
I'm not big on taking pictures and my fiancee left her camera in our room so unfotunately I only really have one pic to share.

And as far as guts, a good amount of it comes from having a great SO that supports me and wants me to be happy. I had to try on a lot of bikinis before finding one I could pull off and she kept me from getting frustrated in the process.

Rachelakld
07-20-2016, 12:51 AM
Sounds like a nice trip, love the photo.
I also fine a bikini more comfortable

Alice Torn
07-20-2016, 03:24 PM
Having an accepting SO, wife, or friend along , would greatly help the guts factor, rather than being "the loner."

jentou
07-20-2016, 04:15 PM
I love your commitment to being yourself and having a good time