PDA

View Full Version : thank you

marshalynn
07-21-2016, 01:50 PM
Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes, a very funny story, last week I was visiting my 91 year old mother in the hospital ( she is doing fine now and out) we were talking to a nurse about how my mother did not look 91 years old, I asked the nurse how old she thought I was, she said 42 years old, I now she must of had a eye site problem, but not to bad for some one who turned 73 years young today. thank you, Marshalynn

SherriePall
07-21-2016, 02:16 PM
I would just smile, say thank you and think I look even younger when I am all dolled up. Good for you! Doesn't work that way for me. People go high on my age en drab. That's because of all the hard living I have done.

cdterri
07-21-2016, 02:42 PM
Happy Birthday marshalynn, I'm catching up.

Lana Mae
07-21-2016, 03:42 PM
Marshalynn,!!
Happy Birthday!!! Were you drab or dressed when nurse said 42? I would just take the compliment , smile and go on!! Hugs Lana Mae

anna kate
07-21-2016, 06:26 PM
Happy Birthday Marshalynn. Last time anybody guessed my age (either mode) they came up with early 50's. Aint it fun, I'm 76.

AmyVanessa
07-22-2016, 12:29 AM
That's awesome Marshalynn. I'm a little late, but I hope you've had a fabulous DOB.

marshalynn
07-22-2016, 12:43 AM
I dress 90 % fem all the time, have natural size c breast, my hair is my own below my shoulder blades and I always have polish on my own long nails. I was not wearing a bra or any makeup. Most every one thinks I am in my fifty's. another story, In Texas you are allowed a over age exemption on your property taxes at 65 , I did not know this until a few months ago, I went to tax office to get this installed, While I was talking to the tax clerk she asked me when I would be 65, I told her 7 years ago, she looked at me very funny and I had to tell her my age and explain. I love looking younger, it fun when people don't believe you. Marshalynn