PDA

View Full Version : Question to all

Antonia Flemming
07-21-2016, 04:37 PM
Do you ever feel like you are trapped inside the body you have? And you were born the wrong gender? I love my feminine side so much.

Halflifecrysis
07-21-2016, 04:54 PM
I feel like thats what i am beginning to realize now. Its strange thinking you jave been going through life one way and a part of you kept poking and proding from the inside making you dip your toes in. Then ...you quickly back off thinking that you must be losing it and convincing yourself to get your head right. Now...its just starting to make sense now. I am very close to seeing myself in a feminine light for the first time...and i think when i do i may break down and cry...to actually see what i might have looked like if i had known this sooner.

Is this something that you are feeling now?

Antonia Flemming
07-21-2016, 05:01 PM
I feel like that all the time and I think I'm close to making full transition because I have to be true to myself.

BLUE ORCHID
07-21-2016, 05:04 PM
Hi Antonia:hugs:, Not me, I totally enjoy having the best of both worlds...:daydreaming:...

sometimes_miss
07-21-2016, 05:08 PM
Do you ever feel like you are trapped inside the body you have? And you were born the wrong gender? I love my feminine side so much.
I don't feel 'trapped'; I know some others desperately wish to be female, and feel very uncomfortable being male. I wasn't born the wrong gender, or wrong body. I was sort of conditioned into believing that god had made a mistake, and that I was really supposed to be a girl. This information was presented to me at an age where I wasn't able to argue against it. He presented his evidence, and after that, I started to wonder if he was right, and began thinking about everything else in my life that might either support his statement, or prove it wrong. Unfortunately, there were a few things that might have supported it, which I could not debate (as I didn't have the knowledge to do so). With that in mind, and his frequent reinforcement that I was really supposed to be a girl, eventually that's what I believed, and began to start seeing things about myself which could conceivably indicate that I was female. So I spent my childhood waiting for god to fix me. Of course, it didn't happen, but by the time I realized that it was all nonsense, it was too late. The feeling that I'm supposed to be a girl, and should be dressed appropriately as such, never went away. That was over 50 years ago now. I'm pretty sure it's permanent. Read my bio for more information on how you can turn a normal little boy into a confused crossdresser, the link is in my sig. It's about a ten minute read.

SexySarah0727
07-21-2016, 05:09 PM
I totally understand what both of you are saying.

I've been crossdressing on and off for over 15 years now and the less I fight the urge to dress the way I want the more I feel like I've been trapped all this time. Like my body isn't quite what I was meant to have.

Edit: Just wanted to add, I don't feel like I was fully meant to be a woman altogether, more like somewhere in between the two sexes.

Dana44
07-21-2016, 05:26 PM
A good question Antonia, I do feel that sometimes and almost wish I was a female. But then I switch back and wow its is like I am what I am and well wouldn't be happy as a cis guy or girl. but I am getting far more fem and doing a bit of changing my body. But I was born a male with female hormones and it seems to be rubbing in as i get older. So, the fem side is stronger and I still like being male. I know so many females that are in trouble living and trying to survive. It breaks your hart. So, sometimes being a woman is hard. I would gladly take the Gender fluid life than a cis life and I will try to keep it balanced.

franlee
07-21-2016, 06:46 PM
No is the simple and accurate answer. I am just what I was born to be. The CDing is something I experienced, I enjoyed and decided I would continue to do. I wish I could understand or even experience life as a female for a short period so there would be a constant to judge my feeling by there by satisfying my curiosity but I am happy with who and what I am and have been since birth. I hope you can come to grips with your feelings and don't let the questions stop you from being all you are and can be.

Georgina
07-21-2016, 07:03 PM
I have been crossdressing for over 55 years and have never felt that I was trapped in anything. I have often felt cheated in that I am a size 16 to 18 but that's life. I love the fact that I like female clothes, and being male, I appreciate them more than most women.

Kate Simmons
07-21-2016, 07:51 PM
Nope I just take advantage of expressing my feelings when en femme. :battingeyelashes::)

Janine cd
07-21-2016, 10:06 PM
I've thought about it for many years. Since I have been crossdressing for more than 60 years, it appears that my desire to be a woman is stronger than remaining a man. Sometimes, I really believe that I was meant to be female and that something went wrong. I really don"t miss anything about being male.

Brandy Mathews
07-21-2016, 10:09 PM
Antonia,
Even tough I am not gay, yes, I do feel like I should have been born a female. I do love my feminine side too. I just think that I have a softer side that most people can't understand.
Hugs,
Bree :)

Gretchen_To_Be
07-21-2016, 10:11 PM
Yes, absolutely. I do feel trapped in this muscular, hulking, hairy, sweaty, bony, ungainly and large body. I dream of being svelte, smooth, soft and curvy, and fitting effortlessly into beautiful dresses, skirts, blouses, and lingerie.

Hell on Heels
07-21-2016, 10:24 PM
Hell-o Antonia,
Nope, not trapped at all. I do love getting dressed, and I get a real thrill out of being out in public mixing it up with the muggles.
But a big part of all this for me is the transformation itself. Start with an ordinary guy (of course, ordinary guys do shave their body hair, right?) and with the magic of a wig, makeup, and some articles of clothing, I'm still myself, only prettier!
Blue has it right, the best of both worlds!
Much Love,
Kristyn

Rachelakld
07-22-2016, 12:05 AM
No, not trapped at all - wouldn't mind rebuilding my arms & abs to get my manly V shape back, but still a girl at heart

NewBrendaLee
07-22-2016, 01:08 AM
I do all the time. I love my female side and as a child I would pretend to be a girl when I was alone.

Louise DK
07-22-2016, 01:56 AM
No I dont feel trapped in the wrong body. I like being male, and I like being One of the guys and doing all the stupid things that guys do.:D
For me it's More like Kristyn says, I Find the transformation facinating and fun. That being said, it's More than a hobby for me though, it's something that I allways have been drawn to, and I Find that I relax quite well when dressing Up as a woman. But no I dont feel trapped and I would never even concider transitioning.

Louise.

Emma or Darren
07-22-2016, 02:00 AM
For me me I'm undecided or maybe in a state of limbo I've accepted my crossdressing 100% which has helped me make sense of me but sometimes I go to bed dreaming what it would be like to wake up a women then other times I look in the mirror and think not a hope in hell. Im still in the closet stage for now but busting to move forward which scares me how far given the chance I would go.
Emma xx

Jillian Faith
07-22-2016, 05:44 AM
I'm with Kristen I love the transformation from ordinary guy to as feminine of a female as I can pull off. I also love to be out and about in public.

Like Louise I enjoy both my masculine and feminine sides, I would never consider transitioning, I'm just too comfortable in either role to pick just one.

Linda E. Woodworth
07-22-2016, 08:24 AM
Nope, I'm just a man who likes to look pretty in women's clothing.

BrendaPDX
07-22-2016, 08:24 AM
Hi Antonia, I don't feel trapped in my body, it's the genetic lottery. We have what we have, and I try to make the best of it. Would I prefer another body, not if I didn't know what I was getting, now if I knwew what I was going to get, maybe... Thanks for asking, Brenda.

ClosetED
07-22-2016, 09:01 AM
I like to thnk of it as I am trapped in the wrong society, not trapped in the wrong body. My body already has very feminine shape and I can wear size 6 or 8. It is society that makes life difficult saying that I am strongly discouraged, under potential threat of beating, to wear the items reserved for the other half of humankind.
I do have a prominent Adam's apple, but if society was willing to let me dress however I wanted, I don't think I would feel the need to change it. Only when we need to fool society into thinking we are allowed to wear feminine clothing and minimize all visible masculine features, does this really become an issue.
A different point of view ...
Hugs, Ellen

Amy Fakley
07-22-2016, 09:56 AM

LOL ... OMG ...

It's cheesy and cliche but yeah ... this brain very much feels like it has the wrong body, and always has. Which is ironic, considering that the brain literally is part of my body.

Hell if that isn't exactly how it feels though. Like every brain cell I have, contains the same DNA as every other cell I have, but somehow it feels like this braIn just came from a completely different manufacturer lol.

But it didn't ....somehow nature produced a machine that feels like it should be a different machine. Nature also produced the platypus, genetic nearsightedness, wisdom teeth, and acne. Nature us under no obligation to make sense, LOL

Tracii G
07-22-2016, 10:06 AM
I wouldn't call it trapped because I'm a mix of both genders.
Sure I feel/react more like a female 90%of the time but I don't hate my male traits or body I just wish I had been born female.

irene9999
07-22-2016, 02:06 PM
No, I don't feel trapped in the wrong body, although for the longest time I was very scrawny and it made me feel inadequate as a male. I agree with others that I really enjoy the transformation aspect of dressing and being able to start looking like a guy and through the magic of makeup/clothes manage to look (somewhat) like a woman

CynthiaD
07-22-2016, 03:52 PM
I think of myself as a woman with male body parts. I'm not trapped in a man's body, I'm in a woman's body that has some odd attributes. I'm not in the wrong body, because on the whole it's a pretty good body. It could use a bit of corrective surgery here and there, but it won't turn me into a woman, because I'm already a woman.

Tina_gm
07-22-2016, 07:09 PM
Someone said trapped in the wrong society, that fits pretty well for me. I don't feel the need for a physical transition. It would be real nice if I could just go about my life as I please, and no one ever care at all. I know I can go out or do whatever, and there are a lot of good people out there.... but it really is still not quite the same. When it comes to my kids, wife, family, job etc etc, well, that would be very difficult, and if I were to just start dressing and presenting and living as a woman, even part of the time, it would really turn a decent life on its head. I do get frustrated quite often, but I guess not enough to make the changes and disrupt my life.

Jenniferathome
07-25-2016, 03:39 PM
Thankfully, no. I have never, ever been conflicted or confused by being male. I like being a dude. Occasionally, for reasons that I can only attribute to genetics, I like to present a female image. Maybe it's a mini-vacation from being a dude, I don't know. The transformation is always interesting and then being out even more so.

NancySue
07-25-2016, 08:47 PM
I, more or less have the best of both worlds. I enjoy being a guy and doing guy things, but when I get the "butterflies" (our word for the "urge"), I have the freedom to change into the feminine side of my personality. I've found the older I get, the "butterflies" visit more often and the need is more intense. Neither my supportive wife understand this, but we've accepted it as part of our lives. I fortunate to have an extensive wardrobe, which requires some serious decisions as to what to wear. Yes when dressed, I've wondered what it would be like to be a woman. If the magic genie offered me two wishes, I take them. Wish #1, make me a female. When I'r ready, if ever, I'd use wish #2 to change back, but retain everything I experienced as a woman. I know this won't happen, but it's fun thinking about it. Imagination is fun.

suzanne
07-25-2016, 09:10 PM
I'm a Gemini and so am I! To me, that means I have both male and female parts in roughly equal measure. I only feel healthy when both sides get to participate in my life. One slight complication is that my female side was suppressed for the first several decades of my life, and she didn't even know if she could ever see daylight. So now that she's out, at least partially, we make a point of dressing up as much as possible.

Jacqueline85
07-26-2016, 12:01 AM
No. I don't feel trapped in the wrong gender. I love my male body and body parts. I also love the transformation to feminine though, and trying to hide my broad shoulders and deep voice.

Mollyanne
07-26-2016, 03:32 AM
In my case I wouldn't exactly call me trapped but I would call me in limbo. whenever I am dressed which btw is almost all the time I do feel that the Good Lord does have a sense of humor because of what he has given me, the ability to choose. when I am in male mode (I actually hate male mode) I wish I could be my alter ego. All in all, I guess I do feel trapped.

Molly

Antonia Flemming
07-26-2016, 12:22 PM
Dont get me wrong! I love my male side and all the BITS that go with that, and getting to have some Girly time every now and again is a Fantastic feeling. Going onto the beach in 2 weeks with my new Bathing suit. First time on beach!!!!

Tina81
07-26-2016, 12:56 PM
No, the best thing about crossdressing is that I can go back to my comfortable lifestyle as a a guy; however, I love women's fashion, color/pattern/style choices and especially like the opportunity to experience the same sensation when women find the outfit that fits just right and makes them feel like a million bucks. This also includes women only items, such as high heels, pantyhose, bra, etc. When I wear these items, i can now experience the same feeling. No, I'm comfortable with my gender but attribute my crossdressing to the hormone wash theory (It has been established that in a narrow window of time near the end of the first trimester of pregnancy, a developing fetus receives a massive “wash” of hormones from the mother. It is believed that it is at this point in the time of the child’s development when most of the characteristics are established which will be the contributors to his/her overall personalit, appearances, preferences, etc after birth.) It's nature that I enjoy feminine attire.

From sisterhouse.net on theories on Crossdressing...
Most people are obviously either male or female based on their chromosomes and their anatomy, but beyond this gender is very vague. The chemicals (hormones) that make females act, think, and interact like females are also present in males (at lower concentration usually). The chemicals that make males act, think, and interact like males are also present in females. The social understanding of what creates gender on the surface is entirely based on the ratio of “male chemicals” to “female chemicals”. It is entirely possible, and actually quite common, for a member of one gender from an anatomical standpoint to have a biochemical balance closer to the opposite gender.

Anyone with a biochemical balance less than “100%” male or female is thus transgendered. In fact, an arguement could be made that EVERYONE is transgendered since everyone requires some amount of the opposite gender’s chemicals to survive. For social purposes, anyone who feels that they relate more to the opposite gender or maybe feels uncomfortable with peers of their own gender is transgendered to some degree.

Stephy123
07-26-2016, 01:13 PM
Gretchen_To_Be I agree with you absolutely. The problem for me has been life as a male, married, children, job which has made me the image of the successful male. If this has been your life and you were able to get through and become your female side, I say great and very happy for you, and I have a great deal of envy. I continue to explore my female side as much as possible hoping that one day planets align and I can live as the woman trapped inside.

Lorileah
07-26-2016, 01:47 PM
Anyone with a biochemical balance less than “100%” male or female is thus transgendered. In fact, an arguement could be made that EVERYONE is transgendered since everyone requires some amount of the opposite gender’s chemicals to survive. For social purposes, anyone who feels that they relate more to the opposite gender or maybe feels uncomfortable with peers of their own gender is transgendered to some degree.

Awesome, you just answered a question that has been asked hundreds of times here. Well now that that is cleared up we can move on to what color are your panties.

BTW, the statement about balance isn't true and has never been shown to be even close.

Madilyn A.
07-26-2016, 02:33 PM
I've been dressing nearly every chance I get since well before grade school. I have always gravitated towards groups of females and felt more comfortable. I felt like this was some type of curse until the internet came around. However, about ten years ago I believe I figured it out and my conclusion is I should have been born female. So yes I believe I was born in the wrong body.

Vickie_CDTV
07-26-2016, 09:27 PM
I don't feel like I am trapped in the wrong body.

I do often feel "trapped" by society's expectations of what I should be just because I happen to be male (especially when it comes to relationships.)

Laurana
07-26-2016, 09:43 PM
Nope. Right body. Wrong clothes.

EffyJaspers
07-27-2016, 12:47 AM
I would swing either way fine, so if I was born a woman I'd live with it. And as I was born a man I can live with it. Now the extra fat on my body... i'd rather get rid of.

AmandaM
07-27-2016, 01:02 AM
I absolutely feel I was born in the wrong body, when I see beautiful women. Maybe that's just a jealousy neurosis.

Bruce64
07-27-2016, 08:10 AM
I have the right body it's just that I am attracted to Women's clothing. I love being a Man.

Brianna Robyn
07-27-2016, 12:34 PM
Not necessarily trapped. But there is a spirit inside me that gets released when dressed. I can become a different person in the same body.

Brianna R

redtea
07-27-2016, 11:23 PM
Nope not trapped, i just discovered mens clothes are way inferior to womens. It's hard to want to wear inferior clothing all the time.

Krisi
07-28-2016, 08:32 AM
Nope. On of the things we have to learn to do is accept what we are and what we are capable of doing. When I was young, I wanted to be a baseball player (didn't every young boy?). Well, I found out I was not a good athlete. Too slow, too small, etc. OK, I had better learn to use the talents I was given.

I was not born a female and I know I can never be a female. I accept that. I like to pretend I am one from time to time but I know I'm pretending.