PDA

View Full Version : Dancing

Claudia D
07-21-2016, 04:56 PM
I went back home to Manitoba last weekend on a last minute trip. I recently discovered I love to dance so I suggested to my sisters that we go out to a club to dance. My sisters know about my cross dressing but have not necessarily seen me dressed. I went over to my sisters' place and changed and went out for the first time 'fully' fem. Mary Jane heels, a black skirt with white polka dots and a pink lace sleeveless top. It was sooo much FUN!! Nobody cared and I actually got compliments from some of the other club patrons.

It might have helped that we went to a gay friendly club. :)

In a couple of weeks I am going back again and looking forward to dancing again!! :daydreaming:

Alice Torn
07-21-2016, 07:33 PM
One of my wishes is to be at a dance as Alice, and shake a leg! But, i don't like most modern music, and like older music.

Teresa
07-21-2016, 07:44 PM
Dancing was totally unexpected on my first time out but it was great to dance in a ballgown in heels !

Kate Simmons
07-21-2016, 07:50 PM
Hopefully going to the local LGBT club to dance all night this coming Saturday. Love to dance.:battingeyelashes::)

Alice Torn
07-21-2016, 08:23 PM
Kate, Wish i could go with you dancing some time!~

lingerieLiz
07-21-2016, 09:43 PM
My sisters taught me to dance backwards for all the classic dance steps. They knew of my hobby and when we practiced I usually wore a skirt or dress. I helped them at a military school teach dancing because they were always short of girls. I was always drab. But a few of the cadets I was pretty sure would have loved to have me as their date for the dance. When it came time for the balls I was never invited. Sure wish I could have gone.

Alice Torn
07-21-2016, 11:18 PM
LL, that would be fun!