PDA

View Full Version : A good day

Helen_Highwater
07-23-2016, 09:14 AM
Well today I've got the house to myself for a few hours so on with the sleeveless sun dress and a chance to spend a few minutes out in the warm sunshine improving my tan, especially on my cleavage! Couldn't stay long as the sun is cracking the patio slabs and I don't want to end up with skin issues later in life.

I'm sure many will empathize with hot weather and wig wearing. So I gathered my shoulder length wig into a ponytail to allow for better air circulation. It did leave me with a sort of bob cut look and I must admit it's a style I've always steered away from but I think having looked in the mirror I need to give it a try.

Oh and it's also given me the opportunity to wash a few things. Make hay while the sun shines eh!

Jenniferathome
07-23-2016, 09:47 AM
I love the bob! Check out Pinterest for bob style ideas.

NancySue
07-23-2016, 10:02 AM
Yes, this is a great day. Like Helen, I'm here in total dress. Sleeveless blouse with black pencil skirt, full makeup, nails, etc. It's hot and humid here too, so I too put my wig into a pony tail...wasn't easy, but finally got it. Looks good and much cooler. New bra, front closure. Underwire, of course. It's lovely.