PDA

View Full Version : compliment and confirmation

Allisa
07-24-2016, 10:50 AM
As usual out doing my chores on a hot day in my patterned sleeveless shark bite hem semi maxi dress and wedge heel sandals, hair and face done for the heat. As I was entering the large store a woman with a small girl(about 6/7) said "what a lovely dress that lady has on, doesn't she?, to which the little girl nodded in agreement. I responded with a sweet thank-you and a smile and as if on cue a small breeze caught my dress and my hair, they fluttered oh so femininely, WOW what a feeling!! Now as I went about my shopping some of the usual stares but for the most part uneventful, until I was in the produce section when I heard a discussion as to my true gender from between a man and his female companion(loud enough so I can hear), as I was inspecting some fruit(how ironic) when the aforementioned male stood next to me and asked, as if interested in his purchasing, "how fresh do you think these are?, so with a low and basso voice answered without even raising my head to see his reaction and off he went(almost in a trot) back to his companion and I'm sure my gender was confirmed. Well just thought I'd share a slice of CDing life, it's the little events that make it so much fun to be out as my femme self.

MindiB
07-24-2016, 11:12 AM
Thank you for sharing Allisa. There is nothing like a fresh shave and a Maxi dress. As far as the couple, you got to wonder who lost the bet....LoL

Karen RHT
07-24-2016, 11:13 AM
Kudos Allisa, for responding so well to the full range of reactions you received.

Karen

BLUE ORCHID
07-24-2016, 02:56 PM
Hi Lisa:hugs:, That picture would for sure be worth a thousand words...:daydreaming:...

Allisa
07-24-2016, 05:17 PM
I know it's evil but sometimes playing into others hands is just too fun and gives me the chuckles. I know and safety is always first when playing with the "muggles" you've got to kind of have a sixth sense about these things.

mykell
07-24-2016, 05:20 PM
i may have to come down and do some shopping with you allisa, we could bet on the trotters.....

phylis anne
07-24-2016, 05:48 PM
Yes the reactions are always interesting and i agree can be quite fun playing with. Ahile back here in cabelas sporting store i was mildly dressed and went to the womens dept to try on jeans ,I found some then took them to the mens fitting room so as not to cause a scene as in your case a couple were at the pants rack when i put them back they were older and he said you realize thos are womens jeans?? and i said sure and they fit so nice compared to my loggers ,then he looks me dead on at my shirt ,and looks at his wife and says he's wearing a bra too!!to which I nicely replied why of course don't you in a lol manner and his wife was silently busting her gut trying not to laugh at her hubby ,and at the same time gave me a thumbs up :heehee:
hugs phylis anne

Robin414
07-24-2016, 08:03 PM
Great story Lisa, love reading about your interactions with the muggers...muggles...damn auto correct!

Seriously, loved the story! 😊

Barbara Black
09-28-2016, 07:02 AM
Phylis, hilarious reaction from his wife. Made me laugh.

ChristinaK
09-28-2016, 07:22 AM
That's precious, Allisa! Thanks for making me laugh! Phylis too. It takes real confidence to react that way. I probably would have cringed and not had a smart answer.