PDA

View Full Version : Toe Rings

Keely
02-24-2006, 12:56 PM
I've noticed some mentions of toe rings in various posts and seen a couple of pictures.
I decided to try a couple out. The mall has a kiosk with body jewelry and they had some toe rings and sterling silver rings for reasonable prices.

I bought 2 open backed adjustable toe rings and one silver ring. The silver ring just slides over the pad of my toe with a little lubricant and once on will spin without much play. It maybe could have been a half size smaller. The adjustable ones went right on and don't seem to want to work their way off.

I think the solid ring is too wide though, it’s about 6.5mm. The adjustable is 3.8mm. They both seem pretty comfortable.

A web search seems to indicate that 2-3mm is the correct width.

So who has these things and how do like them? What width do you have.

P.S. sorry about the state of the polish. Maybe I'll get to that today.

MistyCD
02-24-2006, 05:14 PM
They Look Good Girl....

Hugs Misty

Robertacd
02-24-2006, 05:26 PM
I have big toes...

What I have done in the past is buy a sierling siver ring in a smaller size and cut id with my Dremmel tool then smoothe and rounds the cut edges. Makes a nice adjustable toe ring.

JoannaDees
02-24-2006, 06:10 PM
I have toe rings on both feet. 7 1/4. Both lovely. I cannot imagine being without them. Ta daaaaaaaa.

katiecd2004
02-24-2006, 06:26 PM
Gotta love toe rings! I have about 4 or 5! Mine are the shape of a "C" and are soft metal, so you can open it up and put it on your toe and then close it to a comfortable position. They don't spin on my toes!!! They are soooo sexy too!

Katie

Jasmine Ellis
02-25-2006, 08:57 AM
Your toe rings looks great dear. I never had one, and don't think I will. :thumbsup: